Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some help with new OC

AmarisNsane

Yay! Only my uh... second post, ever! >w<; I'm so nervous but excited! Even if I'm not actually certain I'm putting this in the right place. 

Anyway, so I just randomly doodled this OC one day and figured, "Why not keep her around?" It was actually just something I doodled up for fun regarding the OC I have now but I won't go into explaining! xD

The thing is that while I'm considering keeping her around, I'm not sure what to name her, or even what cutie mark/skill she should have! So any help at all would be highly appreciated, if at all possible. ^^;

Here is the messy concept I have of her so far:

older32.png

Thanks in advance for any help! biggrin.png

• Brohoof 5

she is very nice!

I can't really help you on tips,cuz i ain't a good OC designer,nor artist,but

i can give my opinion! (if that counts)

She looks fantastic!

I really like her eyes! Dat eyeliner!

Her mane and tail are also very nice!

Her accessories are quite well designed!

I got to say,that she is pretty sexy!

Overall! Nice work!

Keep up the fantastic work!!

And most importantly!

SPEED ON!!!

• Brohoof 1

Mhmm, the collar is a nice touch.

She really looks great, I think. As for design, she already looks pretty great, and I'm not exactly the best when it comes to graphical design, so I'm not sure if I can help.

Regardless, this is a great picture, OP.

• Brohoof 1

She looks awesome!

A bit of punk, maybe (mane, eye, collar and socks) but still just so beautiful wub.png

Absolutely lovely, hope you keep her aound, she looks exotic and adventurous and quite perfect, I`m sure you´ll have fun RPing with her. For tips I can´t possibly help, I fear, I just had to say this xD...

• Brohoof 1

Hmm...

She looks a bit like your other OC. Are they related?

I really do like both OC's. They have a certain feel to them, and that feel is amazing. It's not just your style, which I also like, but it's almost as if they are from another time while still looking modern.

She looks good to me. Nice colors, not an alicorn, original accessories, all good parts to an OC! Keep up the good work ^^

she is very nice!

I can't really help you on tips,cuz i ain't a good OC designer,nor artist,but

i can give my opinion! (if that counts)

She looks fantastic!

I really like her eyes! Dat eyeliner!

Her mane and tail are also very nice!

Her accessories are quite well designed!

I got to say,that she is pretty sexy!

Overall! Nice work!

Keep up the fantastic work!!

And most importantly!

SPEED ON!!!

Gosh! ^^ yay, Mr. Snuggles! Thank you so much!! wub.png

Mhmm, the collar is a nice touch.

She really looks great, I think. As for design, she already looks pretty great, and I'm not exactly the best when it comes to graphical design, so I'm not sure if I can help.

Regardless, this is a great picture, OP.

Thank you! :D To be honest, I was especially uncertain about that very thing: The color, so this definitely helped boost my confidence about it!

She looks awesome!

A bit of punk, maybe (mane, eye, collar and socks) but still just so beautiful img-1573851-1-wub.png

Absolutely lovely, hope you keep her aound, she looks exotic and adventurous and quite perfect, I`m sure you´ll have fun RPing with her. For tips I can´t possibly help, I fear, I just had to say this xD...

YES!! That's exactly what I was going for... was that sort of 'punkish' young teen sort of style, I guess? xD Difficult to explain but I'm definitely glad that you got that vibe from her.  She definitely would be the adventurous, if not even a rebellious spirit!

Hmm...

She looks a bit like your other OC. Are they related?

I really do like both OC's. They have a certain feel to them, and that feel is amazing. It's not just your style, which I also like, but it's almost as if they are from another time while still looking modern.

She looks good to me. Nice colors, not an alicorn, original accessories, all good parts to an OC! Keep up the good work ^^

Thank you very much! >w<; I'm so glad that I manage to give them some feel or some level of atmosphere to their character! And yes, actually! They are related! :D I actually doodled her to be related to Ally (Nickname for other OC lol) in a certain way! But it was just for fun... but upon seeing it finished, I'm considering to keep her around as an actual relative of hers (Story and such). ^^ I'm glad they look somewhat similar! Was a bit worried they'd look too different or some might not be able to tell.  We'll see where it goes! Thanks a bunch!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

All I can think of now is bike rider. :/

I love her design, even though she looks pretty similar to Al-Nayr (I tried to pronounce it in Arabic, and that's what I got. Curse my Asian tongue. XD). You know, the colours, the eyes, the... atmosphere, but still very lovely. Wild Rose? Free, wild, and a little fierce, yet beautiful.

Edited by Sky Warden

I can't really think of much to say in critique, It looks pretty darn good already I think.

She kinda looks sorta like a part business mare, and then part like idk what the word would be, maybe like a biker or something? She has that kinda wild girl look to her, but yet the jacket sorta looks formal to me, dunno why.

Thats just my thoughts though :P.

I really think she looks great, I can't really say I'd change anything honestly.