Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite WWE/WWF Superstar(s)?

AustinDJRobinsonPony

Haha funny you start a Topic like that since I was about to do it too happy.png

Now of course my favorite wrestler of all time would be The Undertaker more precisely his Ministry persona. No wrestler ever managed to give me chills as he did and to truly leave his mark on the WWE as one of the best wrestler of all time. I`d also give a special mention to Edge who was absolutely nuts and extremely entertaining to watch.

(edited)

Ultimate Warrior was my absolute favorite. The Wrestlemania where he beat Hulk Hogan was in my opinion the pinnacle of wrestling...Wrestling now is total crap

Warrior's one good match, and it was one of the best in history; go figure.

I love the "Big Four" from the 90s (Austin, Rock, Taker, and Foley), as well as more "independent" guys like Jericho and Punk.

Cena's also kind of talented/charismatic/etc., but simply not as much as the guys I just mentioned.

Kofi and R-Truth are pretty underrated, but can be absolutely INSANE at times.

Sandow and Fandango are funniest heels right now.

Edited by Anti-Villain

welcome to what we call an opinion...you may want to learn to deal with them

And it wasn't the only good match

Warrior taking down the Undertaker, Macho Man even his loss to Rick Rude...all gold

• Brohoof 1

I love the "Big Four" from the 90s (Austin, Rock, Taker, and Foley), as well as more "independent" guys like Jericho and Punk.

Cena's also kind of talented/charismatic/etc., but simply not as much as the guys I just mentioned.

Kofi and R-Truth are pretty underrated, but can be absolutely INSANE at times.

Sandow and Fandango are funniest heels right now.

Hahahaha Fandago makes me laugh my ass off everytime I see him. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

welcome to what we call an opinion...you may want to learn to deal with them

And it wasn't the only good match

Warrior taking down the Undertaker, Macho Man even his loss to Rick Rude...all gold

Oh yeah, forgot about those.

Also, the guy DID cut the best promos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF4ZTcuhixc

I swear that Scott Steiner must have taken lessons from him at some point.

I cannot think of too many names right now, but my favorite has to be Undertaker, back in the day that is. He did his role so well and I love that it was actually controversial. Garbage, street name Modern Day Wresting, every wrestler just seems like an obvious market scheme. They may have been that back then too, but at least it was still good. John Cena....Ugh...Such a damn tool. Many of them are actually, now at least. Plus, the storylines are...well, the storylines would be something if there actually WAS any type of storyline anymore. 

And in regards to "giant" wrestlers, there's the aforementioned Deadman, along with Kane, Big Show, and Mark Henry; all are quite versatile in their movesets, despite size, age, etc.

Andre The Giant and Yokozuna were also very, very good.

From as far back as I can go my favorites have been Eddie Guerrero, Rob Van Dam(who I cannot wait to see back), and Booker T. I loved watching all these guys. They were really great in the ring and really charismatic.

Right now I've really taken a liking to Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, and CM Punk. Some really talented superstars.

is this even a contest its THE MIZ of course. a former wwe champion and has gone to main event wrestlemania 27 so yes in my opinon he is the best and he can back up his ego unlike every one else.

miz-awesome.jpg

• Brohoof 1