Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Huh, pretty well done art sketch if I may say so!

She has the looks and designs as well as you intended to.

If I may criticize, her tail looks a bit extended than usual, and her neck does seem a bit wide, but other than that, great sketch my friend!  

It's a pretty good sketch! I just feel that Pinkie's hair looks a little bit too big for the head so if you made the head just a smidgimeter bigger I think it would look perfect :).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Huh, pretty well done art sketch if I may say so!

She has the looks and designs as well as you intended to.

If I may criticize, her tail looks a bit extended than usual, and her neck does seem a bit wide, but other than that, great sketch my friend!  

Yeah I made the same mistake with the neck with a Twilight sketch I did recently.

It's a pretty good sketch! I just feel that Pinkie's hair looks a little bit too big for the head so if you made the head just a smidgimeter bigger I think it would look perfect img-1594331-1-smile.png.

I was actually going for over sized hair. Trying make it more poofy than the show.

Edited by akita-ken

Bravo! Bravo! Great job with the shading and I love the expression on Pinkies face. The only thing I have to say is that the neck seems a bit wide but I see someone has already pointed that out to you. Good job and I would love to see more of your work!

Bravo! Bravo! Great job with the shading and I love the expression on Pinkies face. The only thing I have to say is that the neck seems a bit wide but I see someone has already pointed that out to you. Good job and I would love to see more of your work!

Thank you. I'm glad you like it. And thanks for your comment on the shading. I don't usually do that with my sketches. If you want to see more I made this one of twilight. http://mlpforums.com/topic/64131-sketchy-twilight/ Or you can always check out my DA page or Tumblr.

Both are in my profile.

I really like it, No real complaints cept the part connecting the legs to the body seemed a little off, but honestly that was me just looking to see if there was anything i didn't see fit. I really like it and hope you keep putting up some new sketchs