Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Team Fortress crew!

Twi Rubix

Administrator: Hello fellow victims... We hired the nine mercenaries at Mann Co. to do whatever we say, even if it means fighting to the death for gravel. And since the teams have done such a spectacular job a defending against the hoards of robots, we decided to give them a little... Social interaction we shall say... So any of you fools can ask the Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Sniper, or Spy a question, and they shall answer... I mean, they WILL answer, or they will face Saxton Hale for that kind of thing...

Make your questions clear, and be sure you say whom you're addressing.

Now--

Yo lady, we gonna get this started or what?

Move it, sister! I got war with robots to do!

....Begin!

(edited)

To the whole Team:

Which is best Pony?

Scout: Aw, dammit, not this question! Why did we have to have questions on this site?

Engie: Learn to live with it, son. We're getting paid minimum wage for this anyways.

Scout: Fine... I guess the Rainbow one is kinda cool. But she is NOWHERE near as fast as I am! ...Oh, and NO, rainbows do NOT make me cry!

Sniper: The purple one, Twilight was it, caught my glance at her intelligence... I bet she can handle one of my beautiful weapons...

Spy: I can't say I like any of them... None of the girls have my sneaky qualities...

Pyro: Hudda hudda! HMMPH HMMMPH!! HUDDAAAA! (Pinkie Pie! She is the most energetic and happy one! I wanna welcome her to Pyroland!)

Heavy: All ponies are babies! Heavy Weapons Guy is best everything!

Scout: Nice answer, lardfat...

Engie: Applejack is nice, I reckon she can be a great constructor!

Soldier: That Spike fellow looks fit to be a REAL Soldier! ...You know, when he gets all big.

Demo: I like... I like.. *burp* Err... What was the one with the tail, and the... Um... Mane.. Yeah...

Medic: Zat Fluttershy character can be a great assistant for my medicine!

To the Scout:

I bet I can run faster and farther than you.

...uh...not really a question, but you get my point.

Oh, is that a challenge, ya little punk?

Edited by Twi Rubix

Oh, is that a challenge, ya little punk?

Yeah? Yeah, you wanna go? Let's go for a little 28-mile run at 10,000 feet! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png 

To the Spy: how do you get blood out of your suit?

(edited)

Yeah? Yeah, you wanna go? Let's go for a little 28-mile run at 10,000 feet! img-1609315-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png 

To the Spy: how do you get blood out of your suit?

Scout: Alright hot stuff, you're on! I ran just as much as that in high school anyways! Wait, I didn't go to high school... I ran just as much my whole life!

Spy: When they DO bleed on me after they "promised" not to... I just get another suit. Any one that has blood on it is no longer worth having.

Edited by Twi Rubix

(edited)

Spy: Hmph, those were amateur moves. Anyone can infiltrate a castle.

None of them even carried a gun! They don't know the first thing about defense... *Flicks cigarette*

Engie: Think you're being a little too picky, sly?

Spy: I'm just critiquing their ability to sneak past unsuspecting guards. You wouldn't know the first thing about that, cowboy.

Edited by Twi Rubix

Scout: Alright hot stuff, you're on! I ran just as much as that in high school anyways! Wait, I didn't go to high school... I ran just as much my whole life!

Spy: When they DO bleed on me after they "promised" not to... I just get another suit. Any one that has blood on it is no longer worth having.

Ooh, hot stuff. Well you aren't so bad lookin' yourself. wub.png wink.png

Spy, you must have a lot of old suits. Do you just throw them out?

Ooh, hot stuff. Well you aren't so bad lookin' yourself. img-1611285-1-wub.png img-1611285-2-wink.png

Spy, you must have a lot of old suits. Do you just throw them out?

Scout: T-that's not what I meant! Shut up! Let's go.

Spy: I let that delusional maniac, Pyro, burn them. It fuels his desire to kill robots for some reason. God knows what goes through his mind...

Scout: T-that's not what I meant! Shut up! Let's go.

Spy: I let that delusional maniac, Pyro, burn them. It fuels his desire to kill robots for some reason. God knows what goes through his mind...

Oh, Scout, where do you want to go? *gasp* Are you taking me to a fancy dinner? I knew under that gruff exterior of yours was a big, lovable softy. wub.png

Spy, would you believe me if I told you that the Pyro sees the world as, basically, a giant version of Candyland?

Oh, Scout, where do you want to go? *gasp* Are you taking me to a fancy dinner? I knew under that gruff exterior of yours was a big, lovable softy. img-1612952-1-wub.png

Spy, would you believe me if I told you that the Pyro sees the world as, basically, a giant version of Candyland?

Scout: What the hell is wrong with you? We're gonna race, ya freak! And YOU'RE gonna buy ME dinner when I WIN!

Spy: I would almost believe you on that. He does prance around alot...

Medic: Pyro is insane! And I know it, I am a trained professional who lost his medical licence! I also think there is no know cure either.

Scout: What the hell is wrong with you? We're gonna race, ya freak! And YOU'RE gonna buy ME dinner when I WIN!

Spy: I would almost believe you on that. He does prance around alot...

Medic: Pyro is insane! And I know it, I am a trained professional who lost his medical licence! I also think there is no know cure either.

What are we racing for, my dear Scout? Each other? Oh, how romantic. yay.png

Better believe it, Spy. Pyro's a nut. I think it is in the goggles. Have you ever put them on?

What are we racing for, my dear Scout? Each other? Oh, how romantic. img-1613324-1-yay.png

Better believe it, Spy. Pyro's a nut. I think it is in the goggles. Have you ever put them on?

Scout: You're all kinds of messed up, aren't you? I don't like you!

Spy: THOSE things? No! Why would I wear Pyro's filthy goggles?

Sniper: Awww, is the wittle spy scared of some goggles..?

Spy: I WILL stab you, you know...

Scout: You're all kinds of messed up, aren't you? I don't like you!

Messed up? Maybe messed up...in LOVE. wub.png  Scout, what room do you normally sleep in? And if there is a window, do you leave it unlocked at night?

Spy: THOSE things? No! Why would I wear Pyro's filthy goggles?

Sniper: Awww, is the wittle spy scared of some goggles..?

Spy: I WILL stab you, you know...

I think you should try them on, at least once. It might give you some insight into why Pyro is such a nut.

Sniper! Are your parents feeling any better about you being an assassin now?

Messed up? Maybe messed up...in LOVE. img-1617507-1-wub.png  Scout, what room do you normally sleep in? And if there is a window, do you leave it unlocked at night?

I think you should try them on, at least once. It might give you some insight into why Pyro is such a nut.

Sniper! Are your parents feeling any better about you being an assassin now?

Scout: Alright, screw the race. Just get away from me! Hey lady, do I need to still be here!

?Administrator: If you want to continue being employed... Then yes.

Scout: Crap...

Sniper: Well, mum and dad never really cared what I did, but we all have a genetic thing where we bloody hate robots! So this current line of employment is great.

Demoman, Have you ever blown a finger off?

Demo: Have I blown a finger off? I blow BODIES apart, lad! Did you even see that I am a bloody DEMOLITION EXPERT!?

Scout: Alright, screw the race. Just get away from me! Hey lady, do I need to still be here!

Administrator: If you want to continue being employed... Then yes.

Scout: Crap...

Sniper: Well, mum and dad never really cared what I did, but we all have a genetic thing where we bloody hate robots! So this current line of employment is great.

Scout, can I have one of your old socks? I need it to complete my "Things Scout Has Worn" collection. 

Sniper, why do you hate robots so much?

Scout, can I have one of your old socks? I need it to complete my "Things Scout Has Worn" collection. 

Sniper, why do you hate robots so much?

Scout: Shut up, just... shut up.

Sniper: It's not me, mate. It's a genetic passed down from the Mundy family. All natural.

If you were forced to fight each other for the Heavy’s sandvich, who would eat it?

Scout: Uh, me! Duh, did ya see Meet the Scout? I kicked his ass!

Heavy: You were lucky, tiny Scout. Heavy keeps his guard up now!

Scout: Is that why i took your sandwich just now?

Heavy: *Stares angrily at Scout*

Scout: Err... You know what, take it, tons'a fun. I ain't hungry anyway...

Spy, can you show me how to use the Deathringer? biggrin.png

Spy: Oh, please. Only someone such as I could understand it! But if you must know, it's all in the hands of the holder... 

Well, really, you just need something genetically implanted into your hand, then you can use it.

Scout: Shut up, just... shut up.

Sniper: It's not me, mate. It's a genetic passed down from the Mundy family. All natural.

Scout? Do you...are you mad at me? sad.png 

Sniper, that sounds like a mutation. Are you a mutant?