Lemongrab makes Pinkie Pie cry

SaburoDaimando

(edited)

This is just a quick drawing/coloring I did of Lemongrab of Adventure Time saying something that causes Pinkie Pie to cry.

One thing I can criticize myself on, is that I made Pinkie's flank a bit too thin, and I also messed up on Lemon's legs.

post-16554-0-87184800-1373221203_thumb.png

Edited by SaburoDaimando
  • Brohoof 4

I think generally speaking you know where you stand with what mistakes you have, I mean the hooves are a bit short I think or something along those lines :P. And her body is a little thin, but otherwise you did pretty good I think.

So good job overall :).

It looks pretty good, but for the sake of everyone; I think nobody cares much about lemongrab; so you really didn't have any mistakes with that.  Plus, I think you do a better Pinkie Pie than anyone else I know.

Great jobwink.png

It looks pretty good, but for the sake of everyone; I think nobody cares much about lemongrab; so you really didn't have any mistakes with that.  Plus, I think you do a better Pinkie Pie than anyone else I know.

Great jobimg-1633056-1-wink.png

Wait. blink.png  What did you say?  I draw a better Pinkie Pie than anyone else you know?

But....I'm actually new to drawing ponies.  How is it I can draw a better Pinkie Pie than anyone else you know?  HOW IS IT?  HOW IS IT? HOW IS*Cans.wav*

Wait. img-1633315-2-blink.png  What did you say?  I draw a better Pinkie Pie than anyone else you know?

But....I'm actually new to drawing ponies.  How is it I can draw a better Pinkie Pie than anyone else you know?  HOW IS IT?  HOW IS IT? HOW IS*Cans.wav*

Because, my friend Baylor, he's basically the only one of my friends that draws ponies, and I took a picture of his pinkie pie with my 3ds and compared them.  So far, yours is the best I've ever seen.

(edited)

I have done a sequel to the image above.  This time, Lemongrab tried to chase down Pinkie Pie and wound up getting crushed underneath a box that says "You really smell like dog buns."  And you can tell above who did it.

I actually enjoyed doing this pose, but I really sucked at doing backgrounds.  If anyone knows a good tutorial for backgrounds, tell me so I can take alook at em.

Edit: Until Error500 is resolved, I will provide a link to the image.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk282/Daimando/pinkiepielemongrab2final_zps0b8400ca.png

Edited by SaburoDaimando

Wow man, I just saw the picture and I have to say; your the best.  Now, that is what lemongrab gets for making pinkie cry.

I really wish I could draw ponies that well. :P