Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Does Anypony Like Invader Zim

heathergilmore25

These are some drawings I did quite a while back based off of a few characters from Invader Zim. I apologize for

1.) The quality of the drawing

2.) The quality of the photo (I need to figure out the whole "scanner" thing)

3.) No Gir

post-17682-0-24227800-1373392403_thumb.jpg

post-17682-0-16959000-1373392621.jpg

• Brohoof 14

I think I speak for many people when I say you did a good job with those drawings (better than I could ever do lol) and also... HOW DARE YOU NOT DRAW GIR!... Anyways... I do love the show. I always both loved and hated it since on occasion it grossed me out A LOT with all of the random graphic things that happened

Awwww man, I friggin' love Invader Zim! The lines on these are a little rough but you know other than that these don't look too bad at all.

I'll try to draw Gir in the future then ^-^. It got cancelled shortly before they were going to do "The Trial" episode, which would have explained a lot more of Zim's past, the two other tallest, and mini moose. The show was pretty intense for a kids show (back in the good ol' days when they weren't afraid to scare kids ;D ). However, the creator made a comic called "Johnny the Homicidal Maniac" which was faaaaar worse XD.

Thank you guys so so much for your input. It makes me giddy seeing little notifications on here. I'm beginning to like this site ;D

WOOOO!!! man i miss Invader Zim. it was one of my favorite shows........ maybe somepony will do a crossover with Zim and Dib in pony form fighting. that would be cool to see. anypony agree with me on this?

Invader Zim was pure genius in it's most crude and basic form. Frankly I loved it. I heard about somebody trying to bring it back a little while ago, but unfortunately I can't see that happening. 

Really nice pictures by the way, Invader Zim had a really neat style, really fun to draw.

Invader Zim was pure genius in it's most crude and basic form. Frankly I loved it. I heard about somebody trying to bring it back a little while ago, but unfortunately I can't see that happening. 

Really nice pictures by the way, Invader Zim had a really neat style, really fun to draw.

Invader Zim was absolutely amazing and I like that some of it's concepts (such as the human's sttupid or apathy) seemed a bit dystopian. I don't know if I'd like it to come back, just because I'd be afraid that it would be too different than the original series.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I love Invader Zim.

It's one of my favorite shows of all time and still remains. 

However looking back at it, it was a generally dark and creepy show like courage the cowardly dog.

But other than that, it was a hilariously awesome show, and your art is fantastic!  

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

You look like you need waffles! My favorite thing about the show was seeing that cute little robot! It really sucked that the show got cancelled. Oh well, we still have waffles!

tumblr_lq3lg0ievZ1qh0gxno1_400.gif

Edited by Starry Night
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

As my username says, I love Invader Zim. 

It was one of the best series ever made. 

The most of the episodes were so perfect.

I don't know if it's correct to say that Invader Zim is as good as MLP FiM

I left some posts I've made of both series if anybody is interested:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/71185-gir-and-pinky-pie-possible-soulmates/

http://mlpforums.com/topic/71076-what-if-invader-zim-arrives-equestria-instead-of-earth/

I do love Invader Zim, it was one of my favorite cartoons until sadly it was canceled. The show will always be in my memories, and I feel sad that they can't bring back the show.

Invader Zim is one of my favorite cartoons. Gir is actually one of my least favorite characters and I only care about Zim and Dib, to be honest. Nice pictures, though.

Everybody watches invader zim, even people that were born after its inception like it. It really did get it's own cult following in a way. If you dont watch invader zim then what the hell are you doing here? go watch it! and Gir is adorable, Best quote ever! "WHY! WHY MY PIGGY? I LOVEDED YOU PIGGY! I LOVEDED YOU!!!"

Nice drawings.  You paid very good attentioin to detail with your work here.  But yeah, as for uploading work I'd recommend a tablet over a scanner tbh.  Unless you only plan on doing ink drawing with no color of course.  For whatever reason I get really bad luck with scanners reading my colored drawings.  Regardless, your pictures are of a good quality for what you had to you.