Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introducing myself - ricardofr-200

ricardofr-200

Hello everypony!

My name is Ricardo, I'm 19 years old (well almost 20) I'm from Portugal

I'm also a "newborn" brony (just know about the show since past May), and this show caught my attention since the very first minutes! 

After seeing the first episode, I thought "wow, what was that!? That cartoon looks amazing!!". I still remember that episode was "It's About Time" (Se.2 - Ep. 20), because I associate Twilight Sparkle to Snake from Metal Gear solid LOOL ^_^

Well, as I said, I'm a very new brony in this HUGE herd, and I have to say that I'm surprised every time I come to learn more about bronies, and see what they do around the world via the Internet.

Because of really enjoying listening to music (and sometimes I make some music too) I went check Youtube to see if there was any remixes, then I knew about Waranto Wingbeats, so I checked his channel, I started to listen some of his remixes and I was like "OMG THIS IS EXTREMAMAZINGLY COOL!!" 

Later I knew about some brony dj's like The Living tombstone, Sim Gretina, Archie.

They do some amazing work.

With his videos, Waranto Wingbeats make me know that were also a radio called "Fillydelphia radio". Ever since, almost everyday before sleep, I turn on my laptop just to listen this radio.

Well, I think that was all until today.

I also think its time to say:

Whatever anyone says, I'M HUGELYAMAZINGLYEXTREMELY PROUD TO BE A BRONY ^_^

For all bronies all over the world, *brohoof*!!

Big cheers from Portugal!

Ricardo de Barros Fonseca

(edited)

Nice man! That's so awesome to hear! I love the pony remixes that these artists make they rock! Also yeah I thought Twilight  was like Snake from MGS in that episode as well. Haha That's nice to know your enjoying the fandom! Have a great time on the forum!

Edited by Pegasus Device
  • Brohoof 1

Oooo a Parrot for a avatar really cool! Since your a "newborn" brony if you have any concerns or need some help go ahead and message me like crazy!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oooo a Parrot for a avatar really cool! Since your a "newborn" brony if you have any concerns or need some help go ahead and message me like crazy!

Loool, its one of my pet birds called Tico (male green-peach face lovebird), I took a photo when he was flying. I Also have a cockatiel (called Tuka). Cool to know that you like it.

No problem, If I need help or want to know something, I will not hesitate to speak ... What I really need is a bit of improving with my English because I still have some difficulty in grammar (and sometimes I need google's translate help because I forget some words xDDD ^_^

PS: 

Wen I said that the bronies are surprising me all the time, I was so right. Why?

Look at that, only a couple of hours and I already know some nice people!

Thank you for your kindness!

Edited by ricardofr-200