planning OOC: Equestria University (Romance) (SOL) (Re-Roll)

The Elusive Cinder

Inks is shy because he's my ponysona and he takes traits from me. Solus is shy because he isn't excepted anywhere and most ponies don't like him.

Chaos is afraid of not being accepted XD That's freaking amazing. I can get why Solus isn't accepted though.

it seems that there's not much to do during the classes, and nothing really interesting happens much but boredness. how about we put most emphasis on classes like PE and art, any one follow

I think we'll be ok, just need more... practical lessons. Possibly once everyones a bit more comfortable around each other and the teachers they wont all sit in silence: they were never told not to talk after all.

Totally not waiting for Science to see what Cinder can blow up.

(edited)

I feel bad for Path Finder. First day and three ponies have already attempted to prove him wrong. It's okay Pat. It's okay.

Edited by Ampharos

Would it be totally horrible to take Nightshade out of this and put Jitter Bean in?  I haven't rped with her in awhile and I'm just not feeling Nightshade.

(edited)

@@Psych Ward,

Well Nightshade hasn't exactly interacted with alot of ponies yet, at least as far as I can see. I don't think you'll need to do what I did with Blaze. I think you should just say that it was Jitterbean the whole time. 

Edited by Ampharos

@,

I'm planning on having the Music teacher be the same one from when Steeleye went to the school. She's only a couple years older than him. Don't greet her first though. 

(edited)

I'm thinking of Elipsis making a mistake, that's kind of in her character, but I also don't want to make her cry again, IT KILLS ME TO ABUSE A PONY...ahem, I mean, it is fairly sad to see a pony sad...anyways, what do you think, should that happen? I don't want to be making this decision, because like realistically, every pony would laugh at something like that or just chuckle or snicker, and Elipsis is humiliated and hides blah blah blah!!! What do ya think shoot happen? I want something more to happen to do class unlike mythology, oh and I like the idea of the ponies playing instrument, I like that, but it also seems wierd... You know...hooves...

Edit: forget it I'm doing this anyways!!!

@@Psych Ward

Sorry Psych for this, but Elipsus is already up, just so you know, so then it's not like all over the place can you edit the post?

Edited by PelateOvercast

@

Elipsus isn't the only pony up I don't think, so no, I'm not going to edit my post.  I'm tired and getting ready to go to bed anyways so it doesn't really matter.

And I'm still just waiting, WAITING, waiting on the world to change. I keep on waiting, waiting, waiting on the wooooorld to chaaaaaange.

This post dedicated to the fact that in interest of keeping a balanced pony, Light Eye isn't a very good musician. She also gets lost easily, tends to overestimate her charms, and for all her brass and splendour is actually very bad at being intimate with ponies.

This post dedicated to me being defensive about my OCs. >.>

@,

Elipsus isn't the only pony up I don't think, so no, I'm not going to edit my post. I'm tired and getting ready to go to bed anyways so it doesn't really matter.

Ok then never mind, I guess It doesn't madder really, so ok.

(Character limits...character limits...)

So is any body online? I use my phone so I'll always be able to reply. Anyways, just want to know who's online.