Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning OOC: Equestria University (Romance) (SOL) (Re-Roll)

The Elusive Cinder

(edited)

My recent post: Steeleye's a soldier, despite his mostly friendly attitude. He will liberally rip Whirl Wake a number of new one's.

"liberally rip Whirl Wake a number of new one's."

I'm gonna assume that meant he would do something bad to him. But he doesn't know that, does he now? 

Edited by Jverne

Whirl Wake didn't come out of the bathroom with the drinks. He came out of the bathroom holding a halved lime with soap mixed into it, a mixture I made it which apparently causes very painful indigestion in ponies. Read a bit more carefully. Nobody knows about the lime, since he keeps everything he holds under his wings. He only plans on making Steeleye take it, since he subconsciously blamed all this on him.

So no, that wouldn't really make sense. Only Light Eye, at this moment, is suspicious of Whirl Wake.

*face hoof* oops, well too late now, I think we'll have to just go with it now. There's no reason to change my posts...

*face hoof* oops, well too late now, I think we'll have to just go with it now. There's no reason to change my posts...

Also, we never went to the library. We're all still in the lunch room, sitting down at a table. Accept Whirl Wake just went over to a different one to talk to Aroma Remedy.

@,

No one is in the library.  I haven't been paying too lose attention to EVERY SINGLE POST, but from what I can gather, everyone is still in the in the cafeteria except for Psych and Blaze, who are currently trying to find the library, and Ciel who is in the bathroom.

(edited)

Also, we never went to the library. We're all still in the lunch room, sitting down at a table. Accept Whirl Wake just went over to a different one to talk to Aroma Remedy.

@Psych Ward

Yea I know, that's why I never mentioned the library in my recent post, so yea, thanks for telling, I got lost for a while...

Edited by PelateOvercast

@Psych Ward

Yea I know, that's why I never mentioned the library in my recent post, so yea, thanks for telling, I got lost for a while...

Actually you did mention the library so you obviously didn't know.  Thank you though for making sure before posting that your character was in the library.

Actually you did mention the library so you obviously didn't know. Thank you though for making sure before posting that your character was in the library.

Oh...yea, I think I'll edit that, and read it over for more flaws, thanks for pointing that out. (Sheesh I can't take breaks without getting lost from how many of you post so fast...)

Oh...yea, I think I'll edit that, and read it over for more flaws, thanks for pointing that out. (Sheesh I can't take breaks without getting lost from how many of you post so fast...)

I feel the same way sometimes.  I want to go to bed but I"m afraid of what I'll miss.  XD  That and I'm not quite tired enough.  I got too excited that I could possibly play the MLP theme song on the keyboard.

@,

Yea the posts do come fast :P I hate getting off cuz I know I'm gonna wake up to tons of notifications, and not a lot of people are on until a couple hours after I wake up. 

(edited)

Now posts are slow, they were fast though! It makes me sad that I can't post :( Anyways, I'm still bored...

Edited by Starry Night

Sorry guys I was on today but I got a little side tracked. i also didn't realize that I was needed to advance in the story. Woops  :derp:

You weren't I don't think.  I just thought it would be rude to abandon your character without giving you a chance to post.

@@Psych Ward,

I woke up really late, but got on pretty soon after waking up. I checked all my notifications (all 33 of them) but my brain must have still been sleeping cuz I didn't notice I was kind of needed to continue. I started getting more active in another one of my RPs and then I had to leave for about an hour and a half. When I came back I finally realized that I needed to post

(edited)

I'm on all day but I get up late XD I like summer vacation, even though mine will shorty short. Floop

Edited by Starry Night

Now posts are slow, they were fast though! It makes me sad that I can't post :( Anyways, I'm still bored...

Sorry! Time zones really do suck, don't they? I live in Asia, so yeah, I was asleep when you posted that.

(edited)

Asia huh? Wow, that's awesome! Were you born there or did you move there? Sorry, I just want to know! I love different countries! :wub:

I was born in North Carolina, actually. I'm temporarily living in Taiwan at the moment. It's a great place, lots of... Rice. And dumplings. There's also this burrito place called Juanita's that's basically Chipotle only in Taiwan.

It's pretty crazy, it is.

I hate when I post from my phone, because then I can't do my pretty colored text. Well, not easily, anyway.

Later...

Oooooh! A party, huh?

Let me think of some ways I can make this a bit more fun for us all..

*Tents fingers*

Edited by Jverne