Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning OOC: Equestria University (Romance) (SOL) (Re-Roll)

The Elusive Cinder

(edited)

((Please note, this is a re-roll of a RP which died. Applications will be open, but priority wll be given to previous members.))

RP Thread Here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/66344-equestria-university-re-roll/

Welcome to Equestria University, where only the best and brightest minds in Equestria are permitted! You have been chosen from among your peers to be enlisted in Equestria's most elite school, the kind of school that will have employers clamoring for you! You can choose from a wide variety of degrees, specialized for your race, be it Earth Pony, Unicorn, or Pegasus! Here, you will meet good friends, learn life-changing skills, and start achieving your goals.
--
Rules of the Roleplay
--
✘ You may not godmod.

✘ You may not control other people's characters without their permission.

✘ You may not use Mary Sues/Gary Stus.

✘ You may not begin roleplaying until the DM gives approval.

✘ You may not do anything over a PG-13 rating.

✔ You may use banners for your characters. (No eye-cramping colors, please.)

✔ You may submit more than one character.

✔ You may have romantic relationships.

➜ The DM roll will be assigned to @@Ampharos, Assisted as necessary. Ultimate decisions fall to him.

➜ You may not advance to the next period or timeslot without the permission the DM, or one of the moderators he appoints in him place. (That means if we're in lunch, we're staying in lunch until he decides.)

➜ GOOD GRAMMAR AND SPELLING IS A MUST. I can't stress that enough. I will not wade through six paragraphs of text-talk, this is not Facebook, it's a roleplay.

➜ OOC in the OOC board. If it's just a little blurb, that's fine. When you post, make sure you 'Mention' or 'Quote' the person you're responding to.

You Must Read and Comply with These Rules.

--

How To Submit An Application

Copy and paste this into your post:

My OC: (Provide link from Character database.)
Have I Read The Rules?:
How Active Am I?:
--

Dorm #1
Steeleye Sungazer | Pelate Overcast

Dorm #2
Light Eye | Psych Ward

Dorm #3
??? | ???

Dorm #4
Emerald Wave | Elipsis

Dorm #5
Diamond Dust | Apple Stem

Dorm #6
Nightshade | Cinderblock

Dorm #7

Thinkin' Ink | Whirl Wake

Dorm #8

Starry Night | ???

Edited by Cinderscribe

(edited)

My OC: Light Eye

Have I Read The Rules?: Yes, very basic, don't be a dick, spell-check, pay attention.

How Active Am I?: Very. I check at least once every day, almost always one for a period of three hours or more.

Edited by InfinityWhale
  • Brohoof 1

I'm still using Pelate but I will add another character Elipsis here's a link

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/elipsis-oc-r3520

So yea, when will we start, and also, will we branch off the old one or are we completely starting over, because I like where the other is going? also did you PM the other people who originally participated in the Roleplay?

My OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/steeleye-sungazer-r1455

Have I Read The Rules?: Yes. Pretty simple to follow.

How Active Am I?: Enough that this is one of three roleplays I can divide my time between with no loss of quality.

(As I think of it, Steeleye would be going -back- to school for some reason or another. Maybe he wants to learn more about magic? The mystery~)

Question, Can we get a vote on whether we should carry on, restart or do a quick restart (Restart, but blitz through the first day for the benefit of the newcomers.)

Also, If we restart, are we mixing up the rooms or just filling them up?

Hey! Glad to see that we decided on the re-roll :P So since we still have old members enrolling, I of course am entering once again with Acoustic Cloud.

Can't wait to have another go!

Can I get a link to acoustic to fix the first post? :P

Also, to all of you applying, I'm in no position to accept anypony at the moment, we're rebuilding out group first, then will start to invite more. Just saying, if you don't get a response right away, don't be concerned.

• Brohoof 1

Question, Can we get a vote on whether we should carry on, restart or do a quick restart (Restart, but blitz through the first day for the benefit of the newcomers.)

I say we do a quick restart. Basically everyone comes into the school, fills in the form, then we skip to lunch for socializing and then night time. Then we move onto the next day. What do you mean by the mixing up the rooms thing?

Well, we've got some rooms with both old players, some on their own and some empty. Do we mix up out characters, get some of the newcomers mixed in with us from the old thread? or just fill in the gaps?

Also, I'm terrible at this, so do you want to have a look through the applicants we have and start making a bit of a list of acceptances? :P

I say we just mix everypony together. It'll be a little more refreshing that way. I think that anyone who applied on the OOC thread during the planning of this thread should be able to join.

(edited)

Can I get a link to acoustic to fix the first post? :P

Also, to all of you applying, I'm in no position to accept anypony at the moment, we're rebuilding out group first, then will start to invite more. Just saying, if you don't get a response right away, don't be concerned.

Alrighty, link to Acoustic Cloud would be here:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/acoustic-cloud-r3535

I wonder how many of us survived the wait, I'm sure we lost at least 1.

Edited by Rainbow Dashey

(edited)

I think a surprising amount of us turned up again: the characters in the main post all all of the originals I think.

I'm on my phone now, about to go to sleep. I'll be able to update the main post properly after work tomorrow, nn folks!

Edited by Cinderscribe

(edited)

Hey Cinder are you going to add my other OC Too? I really want to try her out for a Roleplay like this. PLEEEEEAAASSEE!!!! :D

Edited by PelateOvercast

Ill say that you two are both in for now! I'm quite positive there are open spots for you :) Agent Smith could you just say how active you are? It was in the sign up thing that you didn't use...

Ill say that you two are both in for now! I'm quite positive there are open spots for you :) Agent Smith could you just say how active you are? It was in the sign up thing that you didn't use...

I am on quite often maybe a couple hours every so often I'm not going to be on that often for the next few days though just until our online bill renews..

*Rounds around in circles hoping for the best, cause thats all I can think to do!*

On another note: :( Please?

I think they said all the people in the previous spots were almost guaranteed, so you and I are probably good. Granted, I posted first just to be safe, but I'd imagine we're still probably in.

So I'm in?! Or are you talking to somepony else? I feel like you are talking to me. Ooooh, I can't wait! :wub: