open Equestria University Re-Roll

Ampharos

Psych Ward nodded to them both as she sat down with her food, quickly beginning to eat.  She didn't look up from her food until half of it was gone.  She quickly pulled two pills out of her bag and took them with the juice, soon going back to eating her breakfast.

@@InfinityWhale,@@Ampharos,  

@@Psych Ward,

Blaze smiled at the way Psych ate. He began to eat his food, but not as ravenously as Psych. He pulled at his cloth to check that he had everything. "Books, check... schedule, check... bits, check. Ah bollocks. This food is so expensive I got bugger all now!" He shook his head and silently checked to make sure his flint and steel were far enough apart and readjusted his cloth back to a comfortable position.

Apple Stem sighed as he walked to the cafeteria. Apple Stem walked up to a table with a tray witch contained small amount of food on it. He sat somewhere random he wasn't ever to picky about paces to sit. He still might have been alone. He started to eat his apples and apple juice "I'm surprised I haven't grown tired of apples," he said to himself. He thought for a moment remembering that he has less bits then he thought previously. He looked next to him to not see his saddle bag. He realized he had forgot his saddle bag, which was where he kept his bits. He groaned and just sat there knowing this they wouldn't want any-pony to leave the cafeteria.  

@@Ampharos,

"Hello Blaze, how are you?" Light asked, not having noticed him at first. She got herself an omellete and dug into it, eating very quickly so she would have time to get her things for the class. "I'm looking forward to mythology, personally. I've read just about every book there is on it and I hope they have some fresh information on Equestrian history for us."

@@Ampharos

@

I get myself something to eat (I think Star is following) and sit at Blaze's table "what's up Blaze?" I place my tray of food on the table.

@

Elipsis was finished with her hair and starts for the cafeteria, no pony she knows is there yet she goes to get something to eat and looks around for somewhere to sit. She saw a Stallion sitting alone and she approaches him. "May I sit here?" She asked quietly.

@@InfinityWhale, @,

"I'm fine thanks. And yea Mythology will be interesting." He looked up to see Pelate. "Well someone sounds cheerier than yesterday. Anyways there's not much up with me. Just faffin about. What about yourself?" Blaze took another bite of his food. Pelate did seem to sound happier than he was yesterday. Then he noticed Star behind him and understood. It was cuz he was with Star. 

@@Ampharos,

Psych nodded.  "I hope it's not boring like some classes that look fun but really aren't," she said.  She quickly finished her breakfast.  She looked around at the other ponies, not really noticing much.

Nightshade awoke and went to the cafeteria.  She cave the kind pony at the stand her card and sat down at a table with her food.

@,

@,

Noticing a slight disturbance from the table ahead of her, Cinder looked up from her manic scribbling for a moment.

"Hello? Is something the matter?" she asked, noting that one of the pair, a colt, was looking disappointed about something. "Oh, sorry, was I interrupting?"

(edited)

@, @@InfinityWhale, @@Psych Ward, @@Ampharos

Ciel hmmed in response to Elipsis and went to wash up. When she finished she tied her wet mane in a loose pony tail and started off to the cafe. Upon entering she saw her roommate at a table with a stallion, she started towards them but changed courses. Her roommate wasn't going to be around all the time and she need to make some more friends.

So after getting her food she hesitantly approached a table occupied by two mares and a stallion. "Hi, mind if I sit with you guys?" she asked

Edited by DarligPegasi

@,  Apple Stem nodded. "Uh, sure I'm Apple Stem," he said with a sigh. He's been able to control himself from stuttering of breaking his voice often. "Are you new to?" he asked. He figured she was. He gulped knowing. He looked back at another empty seat. He felt his stomach rumble. Apple Stem cleared his throat then shook his head.

@@DarligPegasi,

"Go right ahead!" Light Eye said. "We have plenty of space here. How are you doing? Have we met yet? You'll have to excuse me, I'm absolutely terrible with names and faces." She seemed apologetic. "We were just discussing our classes, and whether or not they would be fun or interesting. I'm gambling on most of them being fairly entertaining, or educational at the very least. If not, there are still plenty of mares and stallions for me to have a shot at, so I wouldn't let it bother me too much regardless."

Noticing a slight disturbance from the table ahead of her, Cinder looked up from her manic scribbling for a moment.

"Hello? Is something the matter?" she asked, noting that one of the pair, a colt, was looking disappointed about something. "Oh, sorry, was I interrupting?"

Apple Stem looked up at Cinder. "Huh, oh, no I just forgot my saddlebag and bits," he explained slightly sighing. He scratched his head. Apple Stem rolled his eyes. "It's not anything that hasn't happened before, I wasn't really that hungry anyway-" he was cut off by his rumbling stomach. He again sighed.

@,

Blaze looked quizzically at Pelate. "Jeez Pel you didn;t know? We all have the same classes. Mythology is first, then... Music maybe? I dunno I'll have to check on that..." Despite what he said he did not check and continued to eat. He looked around the rrom to see if he recognized anypony other than who was with him. Ehhhh nope don't think so. 

@, @@InfinityWhale, @@Psych Ward, @@Ampharos

Ciel hmmed in response to Elipsis and went to wash up. When she finished she tied her wet mane in a loose pony tail and started off to the cafe. Upon entering she saw her roommate at a table with a stallion, she started towards them but changed courses. Her roommate wasn't going to be around all the time and she need to make some more friends.

So after getting her food she hesitantly approached a table occupied by two mares and a stallion. "Hi, mind if I sit with you guys?" she asked

i look up at the mare "oh hi there, sure, you can sit here!" i give a welcoming smile "I dont think we've met...whats your name?" I ask the mare.

@,  Apple Stem nodded. "Uh, sure I'm Apple Stem," he said with a sigh. He's been able to control himself from stuttering of breaking his voice often. "Are you new to?" he asked. He figured she was. He gulped knowing. He looked back at another empty seat. He felt his stomach rumble. Apple Stem cleared his throat then shook his head.

Elipsis sat down with a small meal "Oh, I'm Elipsis. yea, I'm new" she saw him gulp and look around "something wrong?" she felt like he was chreeped by her or something "i mean, ill leave if you want me to...' she made a sad looking face and looked ready to get up.

@@InfinityWhale,

Ciel smiled and sat down, placing her water and apple veggie salad down in front of her. "No we haven't. I'm Ciel." She murmured and then frowned quizzically at what one of the mares said. Have a shot at? What is she talking about? "What do you mean have a shot at?" she asked, taking a sip of her water.

@, "huh, no it's not you, Elipsis, I just being new to me is hard, and well, I promised anything that is like a breakthrough for my shyness I would write down, though I forgot my notebook,"  he said not as nervous as he looked before. "So, you can sit here," he told Elipsis.

(edited)

Starry ate her food and listened to Pelate and Blaze. Her eyes sparkled when Blaze mentioned mythology.

"I'm so happy that mythology is first. It's fun learning about strange new things. Oh, and hi Ceil! I like your "

She smiled at the mare and watched as she sat down. Then she looked at Blaze.

"Hey Blaze, you ready for the party tonight?"

Starry gasped, they also needed invitations! Her and Pelate will get them after school, no worries.

Edited by Starry Night

@@DarligPegasi

"Well, to put it in terms that won't offend the ears of some of the more squeamish here, people who I can dance a little barnyard dance with. Country matters, if you will," she took another bite of her omelette.

@,

"A party? Can I come? Oh, am I intruding? It's okay if I can't come, but I would really like to if that's okay with everypony." She smiled sincerely. 

@,

Blaze nodded slowly. "Yea maybe. Well... probably yea. Seems like it'll be fun. And Mythology will definitely be interesting." Most ponies wouldn't think that Blaze was smart. They usually just some him as a psychotic idiot. But in reality his excellent memory and vast knowledge allowed him to ace his classes. He actually liked learning in some way, shape, or form.

(edited)

@,

@,

Ignoring the fact that the second pony had seemingly settled in beside the colt, Cinder wasn't in the least put out: she had found something that she could help with, at least a little!

"I've got plenty bits, how much do you need?" She chirped over their conversation.

Edited by Cinderscribe

"Light, everypony's invited! It's going to be at the cafeteria tonight."

She was so excited that she could have a party welcoming everypony. Starry looked at Blaze with a huge (but not creepy) smile.

"You're going to help right? You said you would."

She took another bite of food.

(edited)

@, "huh, no it's not you, Elipsis, I just being new to me is hard, and well, I promised anything that is like a breakthrough for my shyness I would write down, though I forgot my notebook,"  he said not as nervous as he looked before. "So, you can sit here," he told Elipsis.

@

Elipsis sits back down "oh, ok. i can be pretty shy too...and paranoid...so you're not alone here" she shrugs. then looks at the table Ceil is sitting at, she kind of wanted to sit there, but she wanted to stay with Apple Stem. she looks up at somepony else "Oh, I'm sorry i didn't notice you there!"

Edited by PelateOvercast

@@InfinityWhale, @,

Ciel blushed brightly when the mare - Light Eyes- explained what she had been talking about. "Oh!" She exclaimed in response and as she had nothing to respond to that with she shoved a tomato in her mouth. She smiled at the other mare, waving her hoof in greeting. At the mention of the party she shifted uncomfortably. She probably wouldn't show even if everypony was invited. She had never been the social butterfly, that was her sister's thing.

@,@@DarligPegasi,

Blaze laughed at Star's ridiculously large smile. "Haha yea I guess i did. I'll try to help however I can." He smiled back at her. Pelate had gotten pretty lucky with this one. He realized that another pony had sat near by. "Oh hey! I;m Blaze Finder. I don't think I've met you yet."

@, "Just nine bits, thanks I never was happy when hungry, I tend to get a bit chaotic, I once and don't know why but we once had a cart full of apples, then I for some reason kicked it off the edge,"  He gave a light laugh. He didn't expect the others to get it which wasn't a shock.