Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Acrylic Artwork

HowlDash23

Here's some acrylic pony artwork I've done.  I had a bit of inspiration to go back to my brushes and paints and work a bit more in doing pony fan art in this medium.

post-4816-0-91818900-1373854413_thumb.jpg -- The Cello Player

post-4816-0-09654600-1373854528_thumb.jpg -- Moon Caretaker

post-4816-0-21474600-1373854633_thumb.jpg -- Sun Dance

• Brohoof 5

These are lovely (not quite sure what's the connection between Octavia and a heron, but I'm not very musical).

Luna's frontlegs look a bit wobbly, but apart from that I can't spot anything wrong.

Lokking forward to more.

This looks amazing; I actually have no experience on acrylic artwork, so I'm not sure if my opinion should really matter or not. But these look great!

They're all gorgeous! I especially like Sun Dance, it fits Celestia so well and it's just amazing! Well done, I wish I could paint like you!

These are lovely (not quite sure what's the connection between Octavia and a heron, but I'm not very musical).

Luna's frontlegs look a bit wobbly, but apart from that I can't spot anything wrong.

Lokking forward to more.

Thank you! And the whole heron and Octavia thing was that it comes from what images music can produce in one's mind as they're either playing or listening to it. ^^ Also thanks for the tid bit on Luna's legs. : )

This is very nice! I really like the way you painted octavia and princess celestia. Very well done and i hope to see a lot more :)

Thank you! I've definitely got some more ideas for these things in the mix...; ) Gotta work through thumbnails and sketches....they shall come.

They look fabulous! I'd have to say my personal favorite is The Cello Player, but I really like them all.

Thanks a bunch for sharing - and for contributing!

Really glad you like them! And thank you! I'm glad to share my stuff. Cause I can also get feedback on what might need work an so forth. : )

This looks amazing; I actually have no experience on acrylic artwork, so I'm not sure if my opinion should really matter or not. But these look great!

Thank you! ^^ Your opinion matters! It lets me know what a person thinks of my stuff. And as I mentioned, possibly what I might need to work on. : )
  • Brohoof 1