Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Gilda

Mywas

Gilda,

I have a griffin question, how does it feel being half eagle and half lion?

It feels awesome. Eagles and Lions are better than those Pony Dweebs and combined  we griffons are the best creatures, even better than alicorns.

It feels awesome. Eagles and Lions are better than those Pony Dweebs and combined we griffons are the best creatures, even better than alicorns.

Okay, thank you. Ponies aren't dweebs.

Are we going to be graced by the presence of the all-awesome Gilda in Season four?

157962__safe_vector_gilda.png

Ofcourse you will. I just got a contract from Hasbro few days ago and there giving me another role.

Nopony gave Gilda any chance to defend herself. She should go and bring some of her friends into Ponyville to teach those ponies a thing or two about not being lame.

I got a second question. Would you, Gilda, ever meet Iron Will and have a loud yell competition?

You both may practice on Fluttershy... :lol:

Nopony gave Gilda any chance to defend herself. She should go and bring some of her friends into Ponyville to teach those ponies a thing or two about not being lame.

I got a second question. Would you, Gilda, ever meet Iron Will and have a loud yell competition?

You both may practice on Fluttershy... :lol:

Yes I have met him before, He seems cool and hes teaching those ponies to stop being such wimps.

Gilda, what do Griffins do to contribute to society? The "wimpy" ponies make the sun rise, and set. They control the weather. What about the Griffins?

We don't have to contribute to Society at all. We only help our kingdom. They don't do anything for us so why should us help those ponies and other creatures.

(edited)

Gilda,

I like Griffons too, but, don't you think you can be a little nicer?

I will only be Nice to ponies who prove they are cool like Hiw Dash was before I visited her and saw how much of an idiot she became.

Edited by Full Spectrum

(edited)

Phoenix Wright > Gilda

Stop Joking, I am better than an Ape who calls himself after a burning bird.

Remember me ? Yeah.. I sure hope you do, friend!

Are always like this? Why do you have to be harsh on those ponies? This is probably a good time to explain yourself...Honestly!

(No Offence, Sis!)

oh yeah I remember you Dash.

Yes I am always like this. And I am like this because most Ponies are nothing but sheeps, They do whatever they are told to do. Atleast We griffons Deciede who to rule us while you all just let the alicorns rule you. I thought you were different Dash, but I was wrong.

img-1674083-1-291893__safe_vector_gilda_

Edited by What

Why do you hate Rainbow Dash so much now?

328103__safe_solo_vector_absurd-res_gild

I don't hate her, But I won't hang with her anymore until she and that pink mare apologizes.

Gilda,

Have you heard of the Griffin chef, Gustave le Grand?

Yeah I heard about him. don't care though.

img-1674925-1-8ce.gif

^

Above is boss.

What the hay is that thing?

So..

Still feelin' lonely and a little bit guilty...

I sure hope so...

And about your two 'private' conversation of yours, I started to think and thought that this was actually your fault!

So my question is...

Have you learn a lesson from this and the mistakes that you have done ?

If you don't, then tell me, why was it my fault. This could be a chance to explain yourself...

(edited)

So..

Still feelin' lonely and a little bit guilty...

I sure hope so...

And about your two 'private' conversation of yours, I started to think and thought that this was actually your fault!

So my question is...

Have you learn a lesson from this and the mistakes that you have done ?

If you don't, then tell me, why was it my fault. This could be a chance to explain yourself...

........Fine, I admit it, I may have done things in ponyvill I shouldn't have done and I am sorry, Don't make me repeat those words.

Edited by What

Hey Gilda I mean this in all meanness do you have any friends or do you just talk to yourself in prison

OOC dude I would never say to anyone but I just REALLY hate Gilda

What kind of Question is this? Ofcourse I have friends, Its just that noone of them are ponies except for that Mare I met in the Crystal Empire called Trixie. And what would I be doing in prison? 

ooc: Its okay, I understand why would someone hate her