Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A name for my OC

Taviscratch

Hey everypony. An awesome guy named Casper drew this OC for me and even included a cutie mark designed by a pegasister friend of mine. This is a refined picture of my OC made on generalzoi's pony creator. The only problem is that I can't think of a name for the pegasus so I thought I'd ask you guys.

post-15423-0-97962700-1374107791_thumb.jpg

Many people have said that he looks like he's Vinyl Scratch's brother so if you want to come up with something based around that I'm ok with it. I've had the OC for a while now I thought it was time he got a name.

Thanks peeps

(This isn't for use in an RP so I wasn't sure where to put this post. If it's in the wrong place then feel free to move it)

Um... Rhythm... Beat? I'm not really good at giving names to OC's if I don't know their backstory. Maybe developing a backstory will help you come up with a name. mlp-pcontent.png

Maybe some background would help. He's a speed freak and is nearly as fast as Rainbow (but not nearly as agile). He's an adrenaline junky and also loves music, though his passion lies in rock and blues instead of Vinyl's dubstep. He is bipolar and hasn't been able to work out what his cutie mark means (aside from the possible link to being bipolar but that isn't a talent) so feels pretty lost in a world such as Equestria.

I won't commit to a name until I do some sort of declaring a winner thingy

• 4 weeks later...

Since he resembles vinyl so much, I'd suggest something music related. He needs a backstory, that's for sure.

Broken Record sounds kinda cool to me.

That's pretty much all I've got. :P