Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Looking for pre-readers

Verily British

(edited)

A friend of mine is currently writing a fan fiction and would greatly appreciate having a couple of forums members to go over his work for him.

Just to clarify you are not looking for grammar or spelling mistakes, that is what I am doing. No, you will read his chapters after I've searched them for errors and you will offer advice on what he could improve. As in if he should include more imagery or if he should change some of the characters dialect. Although if you could point out something that I may have missed it would also be appreciated.

Please note that you will not be getting paid for this, even though I seriously doubt that anyone was actually thinking that, I thought I should mention it just in case.

We are looking for about three to four pre-readers and after we have selected them I shall inform everyone on this thread and send a PM to those that were chosen.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you have any inquiries then please don't hesitate to ask me.

Edited by British Brony

i'll pre-read. is there any qualification if i want to become a pre-reader? i'm pretty experienced with fanfic writing, since i wrote about 14 of em already. (not MLP fanfic's tough, i just started on my first MLP crossover fic)

i hope i'm accepted :)

i'll pre-read. is there any qualification if i want to become a pre-reader? i'm pretty experienced with fanfic writing, since i wrote about 14 of em already. (not MLP fanfic's tough, i just started on my first MLP crossover fic)

i hope i'm accepted :)

Don't worry, no official qualification is needed. But a good knowledge of the English language and how English literature is wrote would be ideal.

I would be happy to help with anything I can so if I'm accepted please let my know when i can help :catface: and if you ever need help with anything else i will help too.

Breezy B)

I would be happy to help with anything I can so if I'm accepted please let my know when i can help :catface: and if you ever need help with anything else i will help too.

Breezy B)

Sorry about taking a while to get back to this, I was on Minecraft. Which then crashed.... :angry:

Anyway, can I just ask, exactly how good are you at English?

Secondly, how well can you write and understand olden English? (doth and hath, words like that)

Lastly, how good are you at analysing literature and giving constructive criticism?

If you could answer back as soon as possible that would be great. Again, sorry about the wait for my reply.

Sorry about taking a while to get back to this, I was on Minecraft. Which then crashed.... :angry:

Anyway, can I just ask, exactly how good are you at English?

Secondly, how well can you write and understand olden English? (doth and hath, words like that)

Lastly, how good are you at analysing literature and giving constructive criticism?

If you could answer back as soon as possible that would be great. Again, sorry about the wait for my reply.

I am pretty good at English and can understand some olden English because I am catholic and the older bibles use it and as for the last one analysing is not so much my thing but i can give constructive criticism if i have to.