Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private My Little Bleach RP

Yuuki Asuna

@, @@Alex Kennedy,  

Ashwing had stayed quiet along time now but after some minutes had passed the minotaur who was still following them asked why they had not gotten up to her yet ¨You know we dont even know what we are following... Well thats what Sole says atleast but i have no clue whatsoever except that girl was looking for something. Something important by the look¨

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thunder Hooves heard a crash and ran to where the Shinigami was getting her flank kicked. He saw the big area of effect and whistled. "Well I assume this is something I don't want to get involved in," he said. "But I'd appreciate it if you'd stop wrecking the forest."

Sole suddenly sensed a huge spiritual pressure being released, and could hear the sounds of combat from up ahead. "Shit!" He said, before using shunpo to fly toward the fight at incredible speed. He felt a little bad about leaving the others behind, but he had to help that shinigami... the owner of this spiritual pressure could kill her.

"Freeze them solid Jurin Kori"  Aura said as she activated her bankai into its full form. "Hope one of the captains or soul reapers dont my I use one of their attack" Aura sai as he raised her sword. "RYUSENKA" Aura yelled as she shot and tried to encase Flare in ice.

Flare let himself get incased and then broke free. "If you want to know something you cant beat me...I can show you if you want" Flare said as he put his hoof on his blade. "Split into two Shi no Suki" Flare said as his bankai split into two blades. "Im not even using my bankai now...I think its time to end this....with a bang" Flare said.

Thunder Hooves saw the two were continuing the fight and decided to intervene when he felt how heavy the air became. He quickly pulled a small silver tube out of his bag and threw it at Flare. "Gritz," he shouted as the tube burst and encased Flare in a prison of hardened Reitsu. "I suggest you run ninja, that was meant to hold hollows not monsters!" He shouted to the Shinigami.

Flare broke free of the prison with ease. "You know I never thought I would find a Quincy here..." Flare said as he looked at the quincy. "Hado #90 Kurohitsugi" Flare said causing black walls to surround Aura and the Quincy then get stabbed by the crosses that appear in it

Sole flew up to the battle to see three ponies fighting, with two fighting one. But the one they were fighting had the powerful spiritual pressure "damn... if they can't beat him I might have to jump in... but I can't let them see my mask, that shinigami would never leave me alone after that." He mumbled, as he drew his zanpakuto just in case.

"You do not tell me what to do" Aura said as she truned to face Flare who just use black coffin. "No...this is it" Aura said as she got stabbed by the last part of the spell. "He...he's not normal...he's not a vizard...and hes not an arrancar either...what the hell is he" Aura said

Thunder Hooves saw the coffin go around them both and threw a Ginto at his hooves and lessened the blows he received by casting Wolke. "Not a Quincy you freak, just the son of one who grabbed a couple tools. I never was exactly cut out for this spirit fighting stuff," he told Flare when the spell was over.

Edited by Half-Note

Sole sighed "Fuck it..." he mumbled, before shunpoing directly in front of the enemy "don't get cocky." He said evenly, before pointing a finger at him "cero." He mumbled, as a large beam of dark energy shot out and blasted flare point blank. *hope the shinigami didn't notice it was a cero...* he thought.

"Not bad..." Flare said being knocked back from the cero. "Now why would you be here vizard" Flare asked as he placed his hoof out. "Shakkaho" Flare said firing a blast of energy at Sole then slashed it in half with one blade causing the two energy bullets to just float.

Thunder Hooves saw the fourth combatant enter and sighed. "This is just a regular little party isn't it?" He asked himself before flying in the air and throwing five Ginto around Flare. "SPRENGER!" He shouted as they formed a Pentagon and caused a large energy explosion underneath Flare.

Flare recovered from the blast at looked at the stallion. "You know you are really getting on my nerves" Flare said as one of his blade had a dark Aura around it. "black moon fang heaven-pierce" Flare said as he fired the black aura at the stallion in the air

Sole jumped back as flare was caught in the explosion "well.. I guess there is no point in hiding it anymore." He said with a sigh "time to kick some ass..." he mumbled, before pulling his talon across his face in a clawing motion, and creating a strange white and black mask on his face. As the mask appeard, his spiritual energy suddenly doubled, and seemed to become more violent. "Now... let's fight." He said calmly.

I have this awesome idea but I dont know if I should use it)

Flare thought for a moment. "If I want to finish this quickly I guess I should use it..but do I really want to take the risk its not like he's gonna be that difficult" Flare said as he looked at Sole. "Listen I was just sent here to kill the shinigami not you guys leave and I wont kill her along with you two" Flare said

Sole chuckled "sorry freak, but I can't let you do that. You've got no good reason to kill her, so leave before I kick your ass." He said, as he charged a cero in his talon. *so... I'm defending someone who will probably want to kill me anyways. And I don't even know her... why am I such a softie...* he thought to himself.

"Well...guess I will end this quickly" Flare said as he placed his hoof on an insignia on his wing and was covered in white armor covering his head uncovered. "You see im not what you think im what is known as a fullbringer" Flare said as his bankai became a zweihander that he wields with one hoof

Thunder Hooves landed beside Sole and breathed heavily. "Using multiple Gritz to block an attack is not something you wanna do buddy," he told Sole with a smirk. "I still have no interest in getting into all this shinigami nonsense but I can't let you kill an innocent," he said sternly to Flare.

"Well then...is she really innocent though...of course shes a shinigami...but she want the hogyokou and I wont let her have it" Flare said as he zweihander emitted a crimson glow. "Now...either get out of the way" Flare appeared behind Thunder in a blink of an eye and held the zweihander to his neck. "Or I kill you also"

Aura laid against a tree with her shikai in its scabbard as she looked at Sole and the other pony that appeared. "A...A vizard...and a quincy" Aura said to her self as her vision blurred. "I ran into trouble....and a vizard is going to help me...against a fullbringer" Aura said

Sole smirked "hey fullbringer. Let that quincy go, I'm your opponent now!" He said, before shunpoing behind flare "you forget... a vizard's abilities are amplified while wearing their mask. Now let him go and fight me." He said evenly "do it... or I'll cut you down before you can move your blade an inch." He threatened.

Thunder Hooves gulped. He hadn't planned ahead very much. He was out of Ginto and he ran away from home before he learned to make a spirit bow, meaning he was defenseless against this guy. Still, he couldn't just let him kill somebody. Thunder Hooves trembled a bit as he spoke. "You aren't laying a hoof on her."

Flare sighed as he dropped his blade and it phased through the ground. "Now...back off" Flare said as a wide blast pushed them both back as he jumped up into a tree. "Hmmm this is sad im only using half my Fullbringer powers...until I see one of you try to kill me I might use all of it" Flare said as he heard something. "What...retreat...why...fine. You win this round but I will be back good bye" Flare said as he disappeared.

(Zweihander is a two hand sword and he's using it with one)

Sole watched him dissapear "hey, get back here you pussy!" He said in annoyance, before sighing and releasing his mask. "Alright shinigami... tell me what the hell is going on. And why the hell were you fighting a fullbringer?" He questioned, as he turned to her "but most importantly... why does he have the hogyoku?" He asked.