Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private My Little Bleach RP

Yuuki Asuna

@

((Alex, sole can be seen. I'm fairly sure vizrads are vizible at least...))

((Even assuming that's true, Aura can't. Besides, if you can't be seen, that just means that everyone must be staring at you as you fight with nothing. Either way, it would still be weird. And the important thing is that he can sense your spirit force.))

Asteron didn't like being ignored. At all. He grabbed the griffon by the neck and hoisted him into the air. "I believe I asked you a question. And anyway, you shouldn't be fighting in the middle of town."

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aura blocked the attack to late and got hit sending her into a wall. "Not bad your self...my shkai is active so if I use my bankai it wont do much help" Aura said as she placed her hand out Bakudō #61. Rikujōkōrō" Aura chanted as 5 spears of light home in on sole to immobolize him.

Sole smirked at the minotaur in amusement, before increasing his spiritual pressure, just enough to bring him to his knees. "Gotta say, I'm impressed you could even stand around us. But your in my way, so I'll let ya off just this once." He said, as he attempted to dodge the kido cast by aura.

((If we're using standard bleach logic, then shouldn't he be flattened by our riatsu?))

Crimson's eyes widened in shock at the sight of the small skirmish taking place before him, "what the hell is going on here?! That mare is clearly some kind of ghost but the other two are normal...well normalish anyway..." crimson then stepped forward, "HEY! What the hell are you all doing? Are you guys nuts or somthing?" Asked crimson confidently.

(edited)

"Mine isnt fully released so no not really)

Aura was about to cast another kido before she felt a different spiritual pressure coming close. "You feel that...the spiritual pressure" Aura said as she looked towards the direction it is at. "A hollow" Aura whispered to herself. "Not good" Aura said as she ran in the direction she was facing

Edited by Amore Vinyl

Sole sighed in annoyance as aura flew away to chase the hollow "aw c'mon! We didn't even finish!" He complained, as he followed her. "I'm gonna help ya kill this little bastard so we can finish our fight!" He said noncholantly, as he caught up to her, following the same riatsu.

"You're wasting your time, they're in there own little world. On speculation I think that world has padding every. Speaking of which, you seem to see both quite well." On analysis this, he seems to be alive. Should be cautious. But, he could help me with this situation.

Aura payed no mind to Sole as she found the hollow. "At least it not near town yet" Aura said as she held her zanpaktou. "Now to just kill it" Aura said as she flash stepped above the hollow and slashed down on the hollow doing nothing the the hollow opened its mouth and a glowing red ball of light appeared. "Oh no..."

"You're wasting your time, they're in there own little world. On speculation I think that world has padding every. Speaking of which, you seem to see both quite well." On analysis this, he seems to be alive. Should be cautious. But, he could help me with this situation.

Crimson shrugged "they might be crazy, but they sure are crazy strong...I wonder what their chasing...and what situation are you talking about? Does it have anything to do with the crazies over there or is it somthing normal?" Asked crimson with a chuckle.

Sole shunpo'd in front of aura and held a talon out toward the hollow. Soon, he began to form his own ball of light "cero!" He said quickly, as he fired the blast at the hollows face, attempting to stop its attack, and destroy it *this is no ordinary hollow...* he thought to himself.

Sensing danger, from an even more dangerous foe. This one must be brought down at all costs. Concentrating on gathering energy, looking for an exact location on the threat.

Crimson shrugged "they might be crazy, but they sure are crazy strong...I wonder what their chasing...and what situation are you talking about? Does it have anything to do with the crazies over there or is it somthing normal?" Asked crimson with a chuckle.

"Hopefully, something that can be managed before people start noticing." With a smirk, the beings location was found. And with a flash, I was off.

"Bankai" Aura said as she started walking to the hollow her footsteps froze the ground under her. "Now freeze Jurin Kori" Aura chanted causing icicles to fire at the hollow staggering it. "Now to finish it off for good" Aura said as she pointed her blade at the hollow.

(Her shikai is limiting her bankai ability at the moment cause if she releases it fully she can kill the hollow in one hit....I only use it for big fight though)

Sole watched quietly as aura activated her bankai and began attacking the hollow. "Not bad... not bad at all." He said noncholantly, as he watched her beat the hollow down, and prepare to finish it. *but it is a little weird that a normal hollow was this strong... I wonder why.* he thought.

Asteron was too confused an intrigued at the same time to let his encounter with them end without learning anything. He sighed and ran after them, only to find them now working together to fight some sort of strange monster. In fact, after looking at it for a moment, he realized he had seen such monsters before. Often when he revisited old battle sites in memory of his fallen comrades, he would see spirits there, looking tormented. Occasionally he would even see monsters like these, and he always ran at the sight of them. There weren't many things that could scare him off, but he got a bad feeling about those things.

Upon arrival, the two are in battle with. The one called aura had shown some of her true power. This was quite a sight. Though it seemed a bit over excessive for what appeared to be a low enemy. Something is going on in this world, and I must find out what it is.

Ashwing had been walking in the nearby area as he heard a fight not far away 'what are the other species up to now he started to walk to the location not wasting his energy and when he came he saw a horrible creature that was black and white with a mask on its face if you could call it that ¨w-what the...¨ he said as he noticed more standing there 'is this a convention or are they kidding me...' he thought at the moment

(i never said i would be a shinigami right off but i soon will be because it would be so lame to have three who already have their zanpakuto:/ )

(Okay)

Aura kills the hollow by slashing it one last time and turned around to see another person as her bankai reverted back to normal. "Maybe this person can't see me right now....or at all" Aura said to her self as she walked on by Sole and the pony that just appeared now.

He looked as she passed by him ¨H-hey what was that thing just now?!¨ he yelled in question to this strange female that was standing infront of him ¨Oh and can you explain why ive been able to see spirits since i was 5? I'm just asking and no im not nuts¨ he said adding to the questions made to this strange strange strange female.

(hes not nuts okay :D)

Sole sighed and quickly stepped in front of her "oh no ya don't!" He said quickly, as he drew his zanpakuto "your not going, anywhere until we finish that fight we had... shinigami." He said noncholantly, ignoring the others and getting into a fighting position.

((You can refuse if you want to.))

"Now is not the time for me to fight I just wasted time now please move out of my way" Aura said as she flash stepped through Sole and continued. "Lost too much time....and...I can't sense it anymore....great" Aura said as she continued on to a forest. "This is where I last sensed it"

Ashwing was about to ask her again as she walked away 'great now i never will get why i see ghosts... And that guy there who wanted to duel her doesnt seem friendly at all' he kicked a small rock as he walked to the park but then he remembered that he was about to go shopping food, but instead of going to the market he walked to a cafe and bought some food.

"Now is not the time for me to fight I just wasted time now please move out of my way" Aura said as she flash stepped through Sole and continued. "Lost too much time....and...I can't sense it anymore....great" Aura said as she continued on to a forest. "This is where I last sensed it"

sole cursed and quickly followed her ‘aw c'mon! And I was just beginning to have fun!" He complained, before sighing. "Alright, I'm bored so I'll help ya hunt down some hollows. But I still expect a rematch later! We didn't even get to see who is stronger." He said.

"I'm not hunting hollows....has anypony strange pass through here before..also so no one thinks you're crazy" Airs ate some candy and appeared as a normal unicorn to every pony else. "There now poniees will know you talking to somepony" Aura said as she looked around.

@,@,

Asteron still hadn't given up on following the strange pony and griffon. He continued following them and listened to them talk for a while. Eventually he decided he might as well speak up if he wanted answers. "Excuse me, you aren't seriously planning to just completely ignore me, are you? Because I'm going to keep following you until I get answers."

@, @, @@Alex Kennedy,

Ashwing walked around near a forest as he noticed a glimpse of other people in the forest 'thats strange, not many people go to- Oh it must be that female from before' he stealthed up to them and noticed that he was true 'what a luck but right now ill hide here' he said as he hid behind a tree.