Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private My Little Bleach RP

Yuuki Asuna

Sole sighed as he sensed the nearby easdroppers. Alright, I know your their kid, you come out too." He said to ashwing. "And you, the minotaur, why do ya keep following us? Your probably gonna end up getting killed by a hollow if you do." He said to asteron calmly.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

'I was spotted?! And whats a hollow... I need to ask them i think' Ashwing thought while walking from his hiding place ¨uuh, hi im Ashwing and i just wonder what a hollow is and why i can see spirits all the time¨ he put on a smile that was more fake than his grandmas money.

With the chance that no one is paying attention she got away from the group and arrived at the forest. "Finally...I can continue looking for the hogyoku" Aura said to herself as she entered the forest. "Can't be distracted anymore if I can't find it then I won't go back to the soul society.

Sole sighed as the pony and minotaur questioned and pestered him. And to top it all off, aura ditched him. But he could still sense her riatsu, but barely. He'd have to find her later, after he got these guys off his back. "Alright ya stalkers, listen up cuz I'll only explain once..." he said boredly "your both mortal beings with exceptionally high spiritual energy. This gives you the ability to feel spiritual energy, and see spirits. That includes shinigami and hollows." He paused to make sure they still understood "and hollows are evil spirits that eat creatures with high spirit energy... that's you guys. But luckily for your sorry asses, there are spiritual beings, shinigami, that hunt and kill the hollows to protect y'all. That good enough for ya?" He asked. He knew it was a lot to take in, but he was in a hurry.

@,

Asteron decided to just go with it. It's not like he had any better explanation for what that thing was, or why he had always been able to see them. "Alright, assuming that's all true, who are you? Why do you know all this, and why do you want to fight that mare so badly?"

@,

Asteron decided to just go with it. It's not like he had any better explanation for what that thing was, or why he had always been able to see them. "Alright, assuming that's all true, who are you? Why do you know all this, and why do you want to fight that mare so badly?"

sole grinned "who am I? I've got a name, but I don't officialy exist. The name is sole. And as for why I wanna fight that girl... its cuz I wanna see who's stronger, who's top dog. But aside from that... its just fun as hell." He said cheerfully "besides, shinigami and hollows piss me off, so fighting them helps me let off some steam."

@,

Asteron shrugged. "I guess that's a good enough answer for me. If you're going after that shinigami, though, I think I'll follow you. If what you say about them protecting us is true, then I should at least thank her. Besides, I get the feeling that I'm not going to be satisfied if I just leave now." 

@

'Shinigami... That means death god (more translations than that) but that girl didnt look like a god... And why do they choose such a weird name, nothing for me left but to ignore it and live my life until i dont know whats up or something... Wait, wouldnt i be able to beat hollows too...' he thought of the girl on how she defeated the hollow back then ¨Hey, you i wonder one thing, if that shinigami has spiritual power and i have too... Wouldnt i be able to defeat one?¨

Sole sighed *great, now they wanna tag along... greeeeaaaaat.* he thought boredly, before turning to ashwing. "Ha! Of course not! Your not a shinigami, or a quincy, and your definitly not what I am. Your just a pony with abnormal spirit energy." He explained calmly.

@

¨But i could if i learnt how to fight them i guess¨ he said as he began to feel what they meant before 'man... this is heavy on me... Not by much but it still wears me down' ¨anyways whats your name? Mines Ashwing¨ he said as he asked for the vizard's name but he only saw a portion of their power most likely.

@,

Asteron wasn't really surprised he couldn't fight the things, although he'd have gladly done so if he could. "Alright, well I have two more questions, then. First of all, what's a Quincy? And second of all, how can I become one of the things that can fight hollows? I don't like that there are things out there I can only run away from." 

((Hey guys, They don't know he's a vizard yet. And they dont even know what a vizard is...)

Sole glared at ashwing "already told ya kid, my name is sole." He said in annoyance, before sighing "and hell no. The only ways for you to get the firepower needed to kill a hollow is to either die and become a shinigami, or be born a quincy. And by the way, a quincy is a human with a unique bloodline that gives them hollow hunting powers." He explained.

@,

¨But if you need to die to become a shinigami... How come you look more alive than the spirits while you kinda have the same weapon... Not by look but i mean by being able to hurt those hollows like that girl... Shes a shinigami right? Then what makes that you if you were not a shinigami but could still hurt them...¨ Ashwing said as he stopped as he heard a scream inside his head... A familiar scream.

(youll understand later)

@,

¨But if you need to die to become a shinigami... How come you look more alive than the spirits while you kinda have the same weapon... Not by look but i mean by being able to hurt those hollows like that girl... Shes a shinigami right? Then what makes that you if you were not a shinigami but could still hurt them...¨ Ashwing said as he stopped as he heard a scream inside his head... A familiar scream.

(youll understand later)

sole sighed "oh, you mean my gigai? Yeah, this is just a fake vessel modled after my spirit form. This just let's me keep my powers, and act as normal as possible." He said with a shrug "and there is a way you could technecally get shinigami abilities... but I'm not even touching that, its too much of a risk." He said calmly.

((Inner hollow?))

((Hey guys, They don't know he's a vizard yet. And they dont even know what a vizard is...)

((don't even know what a vizard is. Anyway, I never implied otherwise.))

Asteron glared at him. "I don't remember asking about the risk. At the very least, I want to know what it is. But more importantly, I want to find the shinigami from earlier. You can find her, can't you?" 

@,

¨Gi-Gigai? What is a Gigai...?¨ he asked as he looked confused ¨also, earlier who made that explosion thing?¨ he asked looking more confused as he remembered where he had heard the scream from... It was on THAT day, his second day in ponyville but why now in this situation.

(i never said Vizard in talking... Also a vizard is a shinigami born with a inner hollow and can control it, otherwise they are half hollows... But Quincy can also have hollows but they get taken over much easier by their inner hollow and its more or less a hollow version of yourself who look exactly like you (except if its fused with your quincy/shinigami powers because then they become your real power)

(edited)

Sole shrugged "sure I could find her, but I doubt you two could keep up with me. I travel quickly." He said calmly, before he heard ashwing's questions. "Well... a gigai is like a spirit posessing a doll, but its built like a living creature. And if your referring to the fight with the hollow, that blast was my cero." He explained.

((Quincy's can't become vizards. You need to be a spirit.))

Edited by ~chaotic sole~

@,

Asteron shrugged. "Then take it a little slower. You can track her, can't you? Otherwise it would be too late to follow her by this point. Why do you need to travel quickly, if not to stay hot on her trail? Anyway, it doesn't matter too much. I'll find a way to follow you regardless."

(edited)

Crimson watched quitely as aura walked along, hoping to see her use her strange powers once more, "that power...it was amazing! She had full control over ice and snow! With all of these monsters roaming around...sompony could really get hurt...If I had that kind of power, I could protect my freinds from those freaks! I hope this works..." thought crimson before stepping out from his hiding place and infront of aura, "hey lady, do you think you could teach me how to be as powerful as you? I want the power to protect my loved ones from those monsters you fought earlier...so can you help me?" Asked crimson with a hopeful expression.

((Can I just have crimson be a special human instead? You know, like chad and orihime, but I still want him to have his rubber powers though...))

Edited by ragestar

"Sorry It's really something I cant teach to you...or anyone" Aura said knowing she cant teach anyone on how to use the powers she just used. "Even if I tried it wont work for you" Aura said as was close to the forest. "Also have you seen anypony looking strange or holding a glowing orb at all" Aura asked

((Sure but Aura doesn't know how to train others))

"Sorry It's really something I cant teach to you...or anyone" Aura said knowing she cant teach anyone on how to use the powers she just used. "Even if I tried it wont work for you" Aura said as was close to the forest. "Also have you seen anypony looking strange or holding a glowing orb at all" Aura asked

((Sure but Aura doesn't know how to train others))

Crimson sighed, "well I didn't mean I wanted your powers, I meant I just wanted to know HOW to get power as strong as yours, but I didn't expect you to train me anyways, but who knows, maybe I can learn somthing if I help you find that orb thing, because I haven't seen anything like that..." said crimson cooly.

((Lol, I know, I just thought it was worth a shot, but can you have some sort of scenario where a hollow attacks crimsons school or somthing similar so that crimson can gain his powers?))

¨Cero? Sounds like something evil would have as an attack¨ he said as Sole had finished ¨anyways, why do i have to die to get shinigami powers?¨ he really wanted to ask the girl about that one but Sole seemed to know much more than that girl did or ever will and he knows more than Ashwing thats for sure.

(never said a quincy can be a vizard i just said that they can have inner hollows.)

¨Cero? Sounds like something evil would have as an attack¨ he said as Sole had finished ¨anyways, why do i have to die to get shinigami powers?¨ he really wanted to ask the girl about that one but Sole seemed to know much more than that girl did or ever will and he knows more than Ashwing thats for sure.

(never said a quincy can be a vizard i just said that they can have inner hollows.)

sole sighed "cero isn't evil, but it is a hollows most deadly attack." He said with a shrug "and you'd have to die to become a shinigami, cuz after ya die you can go somewhere to train and become one. Actually, there is a teporary way, but like I said, way too risky. Now let's get going." He said quickly, and walked ahead of the group.

@,

¨...But if its a hollows deadly attack...¨ Ashwing said staring into the ground ¨doesnt that make you a hollow?¨ he said as he turned his face upwards looking at Sole ¨Or are you something else? You said its a hollows strongest attack... Which means that not many other know how to make it...¨ Ashwing said as he realized that the scream was indeed from his first day in pony ville, it was the scream of his best friend in ponyville as he had an heart attack... That poor old pony.

(Yes his bf was an old man... Deal with it)

@,

¨...But if its a hollows deadly attack...¨ Ashwing said staring into the ground ¨doesnt that make you a hollow?¨ he said as he turned his face upwards looking at Sole ¨Or are you something else? You said its a hollows strongest attack... Which means that not many other know how to make it...¨ Ashwing said as he realized that the scream was indeed from his first day in pony ville, it was the scream of his best friend in ponyville as he had an heart attack... That poor old pony.

(Yes his bf was an old man... Deal with it)

sole cursed as he realized that he'd accidentily given his secret away *ah crap...* he thought to himself as he turned to him "no... I'm not a hollow, at least not technecally." He said quietly "and its got its perks to being a freak..." he mumbled, as he thought about his mask and hollowfication. It made him powerful.