Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private My Little Bleach RP

Yuuki Asuna

(edited)

OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/67673-my-little-bleach-ooc/

Aura Shine arrived in ponyville for her assignment she was given. "I'm here...though there is no sign of the Hogyoku anywhere...I wonder if anypony here will even know" Aura Shine said to her self as she looked around town and was ignored by everypony there like they cant see her.

Edited by Amore Vinyl

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sole sat lazily at a park bench, bored from lack of hollows or anything else to do. "Damn... why do they stop attacking today?" He asked himself, as he yawned. But he soon noticed a soul reaper walking around, and she seemed to be searching for something. With a grin, he shunpo'd up to her "looking for something?" He asked noncholantly.

Walking home the theaters, Mr. Critical was wanting to get back to submit what he had seen to the ponyville post. The walk seemed to be further away then before. Then, all of a sudden, he sensed something. Something he hasn't sensed since... Nah it couldn't be them. At least not here.

Aura Shine looked at the griffon. "Its nothing that concerns you" Aura said as she continued walking then stopped as she noticed something. "How can you see me exactly" Aura asked the griffon. "No pony..or griffon is supposed to see me at all" Aura Shine said

Turning the, Mr. Critical comes across a griffon talking to air. Oddly not the strangely he's ever seen. But on closer examination, a figure began to come into view. But what got his attention the most was the figures black kimono. "Here, how can they be here of all places." He thought. Careful to not look conspicuois, he made his way towards them both trying to eaves drop on their conversation.

Sole smiled at her question "wouldn't you like to know... shinigami." He said sarcastically, as he sensed the spritual energy of someone nearby, slightly stronger then the rest. "Besides, it seems we're being watched..." he said calmly, just as he spotted the strange pony *he's not a soul reaper... so he must be a quincy...* he thought.

Upon hearing the name "shinigami" I tried to motion closer to them. As I got closer the energy signature became stronger. The energy seemed to be resignating from the ghost beore him. (Room filler-bgtgtgt dgtgtgt gaflabed mjbly rootn glootn gizl gar.)

"You sensed it also...your not a normal griffon are you" Aura said as she looked at the the direction she felt the spiritual energy get closer. "You really should learn to mask you spirit energy its really easy to know you are there" Aura said waiting for the pony to show himself

(please dont do that filler stuff I dont like that)

With suprise. He had to confronts the two. "In defense I don't really have to hide energy here, because as far as I know no one can sense energy... until you two came along. Speaking of which, please state your business here." With those final words he began to try and recall if this was a shinigami he has met in his travels. But upon thinking about it, he hasn't really encountered a talking since 214 years ago.

"I was here looking for something before this griffon came in front of me...now if you may excuse me I need to get going" Aura said as she went past the griffon. "Where am I going to find whoever stole it...couldnt have been a hollow..." Aura thought as she continued on her way.

Sole quickly turned and stepped in front of her "hey, hold on there." He said calmly "what's your name... and why are ya here?" He asked, before sticking his talon out to shake "my name is sole, what's yours shinigami?" He asked again.

(He's gonna hide his vizard powers until he needs them, okay?)

"My name is Aura Shine my reason for being here in no concern to you" Aura said as she stuck her hoof out and shook hooves/talons with Sole. "It's nice to meet you" Aura said as she turned to the other pony. "What is your name pony" Aura asked

(I wont do the hollow fight until Alex posts)

For as long as he could remember, Asteron had been able to see things others couldn't. He was told they were the spirits of the dead, but whether or not this was true he couldn't say. For a long time he thought maybe it was just a minotaur thing, but his parents hadn't been able to see them either. All he knew for sure is that he'd seen things no-one else had in the heat of battle, and afterwards when the fields were soaked with blood. Things he wished he hadn't seen, but could never forget.

He happened to be visiting a friend in Ponyville when he felt a strange chill that he had come to associate with spirits. Quickly a sense of dread began to well up within him. The kind of spirits he saw were rarely benevolent. He tried to ignore it, but soon found himself wandering in the direction of the presence.

((Sorry I took so long.))

"Mr. Critical and how you came to be here is actually a great concerne to me. And the faster its over the better."

The griffon and shinigami seem to be familiar with each other, increasing his concern even more. This isn't going to be a pleasant day at all.

Crimson sighed in boredom as he walked the streets of ponyville looking for somthing to occupy his time, but so far had found nothing but some wandering spirits looking for a conversation, crimson tried his best to ignore them, it was always this way, even when he was a colt he had been able to see them and frankly he was bored of it. Crimson suddenly saw a strange stallion walking hurridly down the street and having nothing else to do crimson decided to follow him.

Sole grinned "nice to meet ya aura!" He said cheerfully "and now that were all introduced, i'd like to make a request." He said, as he released his spiritual pressure slightly, just enough to make a normal pony collapse. "I wanna spar with ya, one on one!" He said eagerly "you'd be suprised how little I get an actual challenge! So, what say you?" He asked.

((He loves fighting almost as much as kenpachi by the way.))

"You two can do as you please. Just as long as you do it outside the town. I will not have casualties." With that said, he motioned that they with hold their power for the time being.He may be distant but will not have innocent blood spilled in his home world.

"Alright...I'll spar woth you Sole" Aura said as she drew her zanpaktou and released a little of her spirit pressure only enough so its not even noticed. "You remind of a captain I know...lets see if you are just as strong as him" Aura said as she got into a battle stance

Sole grinned and drew his own zanpaktou "hehe... sounds like a real interesting guy... wouldn't mind fighting him sometime." With that he quickly used shunpo to get behind her and swing the flat of his blade at her "let's get this party started!" He said eagerly.

"These two will level the whole town, if left unchecked. They must be stopped, or at least moved somewhere else." With the fight about to begin between the two supposed shinigami, he began to think. If this gets out of hand it bring some... unwanted attention. This day gets better and better.

Aura flash stepped behind Sole and held her hand out. "Hado 1 Sho" Aura chanted pushing Sole far from her. "Hado 31 Shakkaho" Aura chanted causing a red ball of energy to fire from her hand at straight at Sole. "Wont waste my time I have a job to do" Aura thought

As he continued to approach the alien presence, Asteron felt it growing stronger. Eventually he came upon two strangely clothed individuals fighting in the middle of town, seemingly unnoticed by everyone around them. These must be the spirits he had felt, although they looked different from the ones he usually saw. For one thing, he was used to seeing spirits by themselves, never interacting with each other. And they seemed to have weapons, too. Not only that, but they were talking. Most didn't, in his experience, whether it was because they couldn't or simply didn't want to, he wasn't sure. This merited an investigation. He approached them.

@,@,

"You two... who are you? You're clearly not ordinary, and you aren't just run-of-the-mill spirits, either."

Instead of avoiding the kido attack, sole simlpy forced through it with his riatsu as a shield "now this is fun!" He said excitedly, as he attempted to kick her in the side. His riatsu kept building as he attacked.

((Alex, sole can be seen. I'm fairly sure vizrads are vizible at least...))

Aura got hit and rebounded off a wall and landed on the ground. "Hado 33 Sokatsui" Aura chanted fireing a stronger version of Shakkaho from her hand. "I'm wasting reishi fighting this guy and this just...his zanpaktou is odd" Aura mumbled as she thought of a sealing Hado spell.

As the kido was about to connect, sole swung his zanpaktou at it, cutting it in half. "Hehe, your good. I'm actually using my shikai for this fight." He said, as he shunpo'd in front of her and swung his zanpaktou at her neck.

((Don't worry his shikai is active. It won't kill her if it hits.))