Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private My Little Bleach RP

Yuuki Asuna

"Congragulations you proven yourself to be able to break that...you might be able to get a zanpaktou but I cant tell you if you can or cant thats the third seats decision not mine" Aura said as she continued onward through the forest and changed into her gigai form which was a normal whit unicorn. "We are coming up close to a village"

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thunder Hooves smirked at Asteron's strength and willpower. "Well," he thought, "there are worse paths to take than being a shinigami I'm sure." He then congratulated the minotaur on his success. "Nice job dealing with that spell, good luck on becoming a Shinigami I suppose," he told Asteron.

@,

"Alright, two more questions then. First of all, who is the third seat and how do I find out whether they'll let me in or not? Second of all, is there anything in particular that we should be looking out for in this village?" 

@@Half-Note,

Asteron shrugged. "Thanks, I guess. Come to think of it, I don't even know who you are. When I caught up to our friend here you were just sort of... there. So I guess I should introduce myself. The name is Asteron. My old army buddies call me Starry, and I guess you could too if you prefer." 

"The third seat is who command the 14 court guard squad im captain of squad 14 and was sent here cause the Hogyokou was stolen by Flare a former Shinigami and he use to be my Liutenant but he went rouge and stole it" Aura said. "Also we are looking for anyone who would be hollow but are disguised as a human and in case any Arrancar are near by" Aura said

(I know it 13 but the 14th one is one I made up)

(I know it 13 but the 14th one is one I made up)

((I could have guessed as much, since your character is captain of it.))

Asteron gave up on asking any more questions for the time being. Hopefully things would make more since as he went along. "Alright, fair enough I guess, but if we do find a hollow, what should I do? I can't fight them unless you make me a shinigami, and apparently that's not happening for a while." 

Sole followed the group quietly, lost in his memories of how he used to be in the court guard squads and how he met shinji. It'd been hundreds of years since the last time he's seen his old captain, or the other vizards for that matter. He was curious about how his old family had been holding up, if they were still alive that is.

((If you don't mind I'm gonna have it so that sole was turned into an vizard with the others.))

"Well if we run into any low level hollows then we can dispatch them easily, anything above that we can leave to Mr masked man back there," He said, indicating Sole. "It appears that he's the only one capable of beating higher level threats," Thunder Hooves went on.

@@Half-Note,

Asteron shook his head. "That's all well and good, but I can't do anything to them. I don't even really know what they are. And I can't stand the idea of just being a helpless idiot tagging along. The whole reason I'm following you guys is to learn how to fight against these things, but right now I can't, so what am I supposed to do?" 

"First off I can take on any high level hollow" Aura said a bit angry as they made it to the town. "Second off you won't be able to fight these things unless I transfer my powers to you but that's forbidden in the soul society so its not going to happen" Aura explained as she looked at Asteron

Sole was barely aware of the others talking and arguing. only hearing a bit about a masked man, and the shinigami arguing that she could kill hollows. "Would you idiots give it a rest. We've got a psycho who's ass seriously needs kicking." He said to them in annoyance, before flash stepping to the front of the group.

"Lets just continue onward and hopefully find something out" Aura said as her ear twitched. "That guy was...you know what Im done trying to explain eveerything to you guys" Aura said as she kept quiet as they made it to the other village which was destroyed with bodies of ponies dead in their pool of blood or injured. "Who would do such a thing...and why" Aura said staring at the destroyed village 

(Okay so...we need another villan...and since Lifehunt is already one I'm not sure he would want to be another one or not)

(Okay so...we need another villan...and since Lifehunt is already one I'm not sure he would want to be another one or not)

((Frankly, I'm against having player characters take on the role of villains in a story-driven RP. That's just not how I like to run things. Despite that, I'd be willing to provide a character that might make a serviceable villain (or perhaps an anti-hero would be more appropriate) if nobody else comes forward.))

Asteron stared at the village in shock and horror. "How? What happened here? Why would anyone do this?" He turned to Aura. "Whatever this thing is, do you really think you can take it? It leveled the whole village."

Sole looked at the bodies and the burnt village in complete silence. He was shaking, not from fear... But from rage. He silently cursed the one who caused this destruction from the bottom of his heart. He may love to fight, but he cherished life above most things. "What're you guys doing just chatting? Start helping the wounded... And burying the lost." He said darkly, his usually laid back and cocky style was gone as he walked over to the bodies.

"I cant heal others" Aura said as she looked around. "Looking for some pony" A voice said as Aura turned to see no pony there. "You heard that voice...right" Aura said as she looked around again as she ate a piece of candy and reverted in to her soul reaper robes.

(She pmd me again told me shes busy with after school detention)

Edited by Priscillas Lifehunt

Thunder Hooves kept down and started tending to anybody who he could manage using a Ginto to heal them. "What kind of sick monster does this to a bunch of innocent people?" Thunder Hooves asked as he kept on searching for anyone who's spirit thread indicated they were alive.

(srry for being a little late... I dont get much time on the forums... So backward time to where ashwing was last only for this post :) )

Ashwing had heard the fight earlier and waited until it died down to go to the place where it had been, after getting there he saw asteron starting to walk away and he stealth followed him to the others, he stayed hidden as best he could but he thought they saw him alot of times but who knows.