Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Super OC Battle Tournament

Chivalry Knight

Crimson smirked as he heard swordpoints name being called on the monitor, "hmm, looks like we'll have to postpone that sparring match...the ending of that last fight was extremely brutal...I can't shake the feeling that somthing is wrong...but I can't quite put my hoof on it..." crimson was interrupted by stephan as he walked in, "hehehe, you have no idea who your dealing with here kid, this guy even beat me once, I would quit before he sends you to the hospital kid, while you still can..." said crimson warningly.

Crimson smirked as he heard swordpoints name being called on the monitor, "hmm, looks like we'll have to postpone that sparring match...the ending of that last fight was extremely brutal...I can't shake the feeling that somthing is wrong...but I can't quite put my hoof on it..." crimson was interrupted by stephan as he walked in, "hehehe, you have no idea who your dealing with here kid, this guy even beat me once, I would quit before he sends you to the hospital kid, while you still can..." said crimson warningly.

Stephan just let out a small 'heh.' "Sounds like he's pretty tough, then. He may put me in the hospital, but I'm still going to try my hardest. Besides, I didn't come here for a cakewalk. I came here to be challenged!" Stephan then continued to walk into the stadium. "Speed vs. Steel... who'll win?"

Edited by Stevenearthpony

"ALL RIGHT EVERYPONY! THE MATCH BETWEEN STEPHAN AND SWORDPOINT IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! MAKE SURE TO TURN ON YOUR SCREENS! WHEN THE TWO COMPETITORS ARE READY WE WILL START THIS THING OFF!"

​Chivalry was woken up by the announcement he heard that the next fight was about to start. "I guess I shouldn't miss one of these fights, I mean, I might be fighting one of these guys..." Chivalry turned on his screen and saw the two ponies. "So, let's see, It's supposed to be Swordpoint Vs. Stephan. Darn, looks like I can't tell who's who."

@, @

Swordpoint smiled. "Crimson, you flatter me. Now, then... I will speak with you after the match." He continued to the arena, where he stood facing Stephan.

"Stephan," Swordpoint called, "I have no intention of killing you. I reserve that sort of force for the wicked. As such, you only need not make an attempt upon my life, and I shall not mortally injure you." He gave Stephan a calm smile and awaited the signal to begin.

lightning left his room and went to the front desk and asked where, wait what was his name, chivalry i think? he asked where chivalry's room was because he wanted to see if chivalry was okay. he also asked where, shardz was it? where shardz room was,lightning kind of figured she was nurse or something because of her cutie mark. he wanted to see if she could help chivalry.

@@Justin ZW

"I don't wish to take your life either. It seems we have similar mindsets. This should be interesting." Stephan walked into the arena. With all of the ponies in the audience, he couldn't feel more hyped. He then got into his battle position and stood across from Swordpoint. "Let's do this!"

"ALL RIGHT EVERYPONY, LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME TO GET THINGS UNDERWAY! LET'S HOPE THAT THIS MATCH WILL BE AS GREAT AS THE LAST TWO! IF EVERYPONY IS READY THEN WE SHALL BEGIN IN 3...2...1... FIGHT!"

"Ah, so the red one is Stephan, so that must make the light brown one Swordpoint. Hmm, Swordpoint looks tough, but on the other hand, I really shouldn't judge books by there covers... Let's see who will wins this."

Stephan began to build up speed and he charged into Swordpoint headfirst. He didn't activate the sonic blast, though. It was still unstable, as he didn't quite know how to control it yet. He charged the steel-wielding pony into the wall, enough to damage him, but not enough to injure him. The collision left a little crack in the wall.

Edited by Stevenearthpony

Tempest watched the fight and smiled. "This shouldn't last to long. That means that either the next fight or the one after that will be me against any of the ponies who haven't fought in these preliminaries." He thought. The cyan pegesus then shrugged and went back to watching the fight. The only pony who he could consider a threat would be Sole, but that was before he started his aura training.

As sole sat in his room to cool his anger, he suddenly sensed a faint magical energy. "No way... he's still alive!" He said happily, before he decided to summon his sword. As the blade magically appeared in his talon, he looked at the katana proudly "heh, the blade of anarchy... perfect for my abilities... and my heritage." He said to himself, as he began to clean and sharpen it. This weapon was the thing he'd been training with, and with that training, power. Thanks to his newfound power, he knew nopony stood a chance. Not even tempest or crimson. He watched the fight on his tv with a smirk while he cleaned his sword "you've got this swordpoint..." he mumbled.

Crimson stood in the buildings exersising room, stretching and lifting weights to build his strength back up from his previous fight, but as he trained, he still kept a close eye on the tv monitor to watch the battle between swordpoint and stephan, "this kid may seem like a newbie in battle but he sure can run...but even with that speed, he's still toast, swordpoint has at least 30 years of training against this kid, there's no way he could beat swordpoint..." thought crimson before he resumed training.

((Hey tempest! What's that supposed to mean?! >=3))

Rut-Light was laying there in the bed of his room; at least his body was, his soul was somewhere else.  He was in the stadium but everything was black and white but no-one could hear him.  "Where am I?  Limbo?"  he asked no-one in particular, suddenly he heard a voice that he could not pin point the location of.  It said to him, "Your time is not now, the spirit realm not for you yet.  You may not fight but you can still watch, meet someone new; you shall.  You are free of your curse, now roam as mortal not as demon."  The world around Rut-Light began to become colorful again while his spirit began being drawn back by nothing until he was in his room next to his body; cold and lifeless.  The next thing he knew he woke with a start to realize he was in his room in the stadium, watching the battle between two other ponies, while he questioned, 'Why am I still here?'

Sole eventually got bored as he cleaned his katana and waited for the match to get more exciting. So with a sigh he sheathed his weapon and strapped it to his back, before heading out. He decided to follow rut-light's magical aura, and eventually came to his room. With a yawn, he knocked calmly.

Rut-Light heard the knock on his door and spoke in a tired sort of tone, "Who is it?  Is it you Tempest?  Crimson?  Speak up."  He got up from his seat in front of the monitor, started pacing around his room then spoke, "Whoever you are, you may enter.  I'm not doing anything right now."

Sole heard rut-light through the door and shrugged "alright whatever." He said noncholantly, as he opened the door and walked in. "My name's sole... and your rut-light right?" He said calmly "anyways, I just came down to talk to ya for a bit, and see if you were okay. I could've sworn you died back there... in fact I'm sure of it. There was no trace of your magic left... you died." He smiled "so... mind telling me how your alive again?" He asked.

Tempest sighed and stood up. "I might as well train for my fight." He thought, simply board at the pace the current match was taking. The cyan pegesus then sensed Rut's aura and smirked. "So, that fighter from earlier is still alive. No matter, he is out of the tournament and therefore irrelevant." Tempest then sat down and started to meditate.

(Just wait until Tempest's fight with Sole.)

Rut-Light looked at the griffin with a straight face and said, "I-I don't know how, all I know is I didn't die; not technically anyway.  I was separated from something, something that tried to make me hurt others...I've never felt such hatred and power in my life, but I was saved; from who I do not know."  He looked up at the griffin and smiled, "I never died, I was given a second chance."

Sole smiled "good. So you were freed from your demon." He stated, instead of asked "well I'm happy for ya, I know how tough carrying such a dark burden can be. I'm just glad ya aren't dead. And good match by the way, it was very... entertaining. At least up until you were dying that is." He said jokingly

Crimson sighed as he finished his training exercises, "whew...that's better! Now my energy and strength are back to normal! But my next match doesn't start until next round, well I have some free time on my hoovs now, so I guess I'll go watch the rest of swordpoints match..." thought crimson before walking out of the weight room and making his way towards the arena.

((Well YOU just wait until crimson's next fight, I have a little surprise myself...))

@

Swordpoint smirked and kicked Stephan away. He then leapt over Stephan and brought down his hoof hard on the pony's back in an axe kick. "You think that my only advantage is my equipment, and you are sadly mistaken. I can already tell that I am physically stronger than you. But perhaps you may yet surprise me."

Stephan kicked himself back up to his hooves. Determination filled his eyes "Yeah, you're right. I just might surprise you." Stephan ran up to Swordpoint and took a couple of strikes to his head. He then uppercutted him into the air and kicked him across the arena.

@

Swordpoint easily recovered with a quick flap of his wings. Stephan's strikes weren't particularly painful or damaging; Swordpoint could tell that he relied heavily on his speed to outmaneuver opponents. Hm. This should be simple. If I can only place a small magical charge on his body, then I should be able to sense him coming. He will be that much easier to dodge. Swordpoint spread his wings and was surrounded by a golden glow. He transferred all of the energy to his hoof, and he shot forward and slammed into Stephan. He flapped his wings and quickly backpedaled, checking if his spell had worked... and it had.

@@Justin ZW

Stephan slowly got back up. He could feel a charge coursing through his body. Whatever Swordpoint shot at him, he could tell that it wasn't going to help him in the least. If I keep using my speed alone, he'll just keep doing this to me. I'll have to use it to make a sandstorm, and then hit him with the sonic blast.

Stephan began to run around in circles at super speeds, leaving a red blur behind him. It was hard to tell exactly where he was. In a matter of moments, the sands began to spin around in the arena, creating a sandstorm that was difficult to see through.

lightning walked to chivalry's door, he knocked on on the door anypony home. he said,then he waited and started singing again, he was singing all star, he was thinking i hope that chivalry is okay that kick looked very hard, he knocked again this time a bit harder.

@

Swordpoint smirked. He had expected something like this. The charge he'd place on Stephan was easy to detect, and Swordpoint darted through the sandstorm and homed directly in on it, grasping Stephan with his back legs and spinning him in the air before smashing him into the ground. "Relying solely on speed is not enough. Your mind is your greatest weapon."