Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request My OC needs Name!

RainbowDashie RD

The name Flower Dove automatically popped into my mind, but here are some ideas:

• Flower Dove
  • Budding Blossom
  • Blossom Heart
  • Garden Glow
  • Icy Wind

Just some ideas...way too many garden-type names.  :blink:

As for cutie mark...a rose could do, or any flower type.

Edited by WheatleyCore

Umm thinking off her colors and the way she looks delicate and sweet i'd say for a name how about Sea Flower? Now her cutie mark could be a pail pouring droplets of water onto a flower showing her possible talent of taking care of and growing flowers. Hope this helps you out in some way :)

Well she does have a nice blue to her, could go with Blue Berry, give her a Basket of Blue berries as her cutiemark. Or maybe Sky, she is a Pegasus as for the cutiemake I have no idea sorry I'm not to go with making up names and what not.

Best Wishes is what came to my mind. I guess if I had to come up with other I would say Minty Pferd, Colores Dos, or Winter Pass. I don't really know what to go from though.

The name Flower Dove automatically popped into my mind, but here are some ideas:

• Flower Dove
  • Budding Blossom
  • Blossom Heart
  • Garden Glow
  • Icy Wind

Umm thinking off her colors and the way she looks delicate and sweet i'd say for a name how about Sea Flower? Now her cutie mark could be a pail pouring droplets of water onto a flower showing her possible talent of taking care of and growing flowers. Hope this helps you out in some way :)

Got it, here are a few.

• Aqua Marine
  • Frost Crystal
  • Water Twirl
  • Light Ice

Hopefully it helps, as I do believe these are good enough. 

Well she does have a nice blue to her, could go with Blue Berry, give her a Basket of Blue berries as her cutiemark. Or maybe Sky, she is a Pegasus as for the cutiemake I have no idea sorry I'm not to go with making up names and what not.

Best Wishes is what came to my mind. I guess if I had to come up with other I would say Minty Pferd, Colores Dos, or Winter Pass. I don't really know what to go from though.

Mostly I came up with Violet Sky, Violet Glow, Sky Glow, or Summer Orchid.

As for cutie mark, a glowing cloud/flower comes to mind...

Okay here were the ones I liked so I thought maybe y'all could help me choose which one I should use! If I don't use yours maybe I will use it on a different OC!!

Flower Dove

Blossom Heart

Best Wishes

Violet Sky

Summer Orchid

And for cutiemarks here are the ones I liked:

Rose or other flower

Pail pouring droplets of water on a flower

glowing flower

I hope y'all can help me choose and I will keep all of these suggestions for other OCs!! Thanks fo helping!!!

• Flower Dove
  • Budding Blossom
  • Blossom Heart
  • Garden Glow
  • Icy Wind

Also the people/person who gets their name and cutiemark picked gets their choice of an avatar/background/signature or an OC!!

• Flower Dove
  • Budding Blossom
  • Blossom Heart
  • Garden Glow
  • Icy Wind

I did  poll and with help of others I decided I would use Violet Sky and a violet for er cutiemark!!!

I did say winners get aatar/signature or an OC drawn for them! So do you want one?

I did  poll and with help of others I decided I would use Violet Sky and a violet for er cutiemark!!!

I did say winners get aatar/signature or an OC drawn for them! So do you want one?

Oh, really? In that case, an avatar would be lovely. I'm not extremely picky, just something with Rarity in it ;)

I'm happy I could help!

Ice rose, comes to mind.

I hope thats a good name.

Or,

Marilyn Skyrose.

If those are good names of course..

I hope that workes for her, Especially Marilyn.

I love that name by the way.