Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Your complaints about others' complaints about videogames?

Xievie

(I'll just be talking to some imaginary person...)

Mass Effect 3's ending sucked! It was too obscure.

No, it's not. It makes perfect sense if you actually take a few minutes to actually think about it.

The extending cut was far enough. BioWare isn't gonna spoon-feed you and them suck you off while you eat. It's their story, they can do whatever the hell they want.

Mass Effect 3 was lazy!

Mass Effect 1 was waaaay lazier, given the fact every other weapon, armor, ship, and enemy is a reprint of another.

EA ruined Mass Effect.

No they didn't. They actually didn't have much say other than more DLC's and huge decisions.

If you wanna blame anyone, blame Casey for giving everyone unrealistic expectations.

EA HAS GOTTA STOP MILKING GAMES.

They sure would if nobody bought their content or games. Complaining on the Internet amongst other people who feel robbed because Sims City had iffy service won't do jack-shit.

EA IS THE WORSTEST COMPANY EVERZ!!!1!1!l (Not lying, people actually voted them as that. Over Bank of America and some oil company.

Lolno. The fact you voted them over a company that foreclosed homes for no reason and another that killed wildlife says a lot in itself.

BETHESDA IS BUGGIEST COMPANY EVER.

I, for one, haven't encountered any bugs besides the Lydia doorway thing. Don't see where this comes from.

Kaidan Alenko is a boring character. He has no back-story or personality.

Just because somebody is calm and kind doesn't mean they're bland. He also has a better back-story than Ashley, Tortuted BAaT Student vs Suburban Military Life.

Ugh, why do these people complain about graphics so much? Now, I'm not attacking people that are annoyed with people saying that graphics are bad. I won't disagree with them that graphics don't really make up a game. The thing is, though, some games have crappy graphics that you SHOULD go complain about. Some have graphics where it's so lazy, and 80% of the enemies are just lazy reskins of enemies from the areas before. THAT is graphics I would complain about, and I do NOT want people attacking me for pointing things like this out. I'm neutral on this topic. Sometimes you shouldn't complain, sometimes you should because it's obviously horrible laziness.

There's actually a good reason for that. Games such as LoL, TF2, and others have particularly low computer requirements so that a wide variety of people can handle and play the game. The more players they have the better the chances that they make money in one way or another.

There's actually a good reason for that. Games such as LoL, TF2, and others have particularly low computer requirements so that a wide variety of people can handle and play the game. The more players they have the better the chances that they make money in one way or another.

I saw that in a lot of games, yes, but there are a few that were obviously laziness.

For example, Vindictus, a game from Nexon, is instance based. You see the types of rooms reused a LOT. Not only that, but two questing areas later, it's the exact same thing, just with different lighting.

In the room, you will see the same traps, everything looks how it normally does, and even normal enemy mobs are just reskins all the way to the endgame levels.

The only time you see rooms that are unique are the rooms for certain bosses at the endgame level. Until then, the boss rooms look the same.

THIS GAME IS REPETITIVE FARMING IS BORING

This complaint really annoys me because you have to be really stupid to not know the game includes lots of farming, if there's levels and its a mom/jrpg expect farming dumbo. If its not your cup of tea I can understand, however I love the feeling of accomplishment when you finally farm to your limits and your character is amazing now. If you really hate farming that much in a game stop playing MMOs, like really people.

THESE GRAPHICS ARE AWFUL

If the games graphics include dozens upon dozens of reskins of enemies and textures I can understand the complaint, but some people actually hate games for graphics. Take windwaker for example, it had arguably the best and least repetitive combat system in any Zelda game, all the items actually worked in combat as supposed to uh... Every other Zelda game ever? The game also featured the same traditional amazing storyline in all Zelda games, there really isn't much at all to complain about the game mechanically but people hated it because of the kiddy cel shaded graphics.

EA SUCKS THEY MILK EVERY GAME THEY EVER MADE

Honestly I don't have much of a opinion about ea but I really hate the constant complaining of the company. They may include I lot of dlc in their games but If I really like the game, then hell yes I'm going to buy dlc for the game I love playing. Some also complain about the number of maddens and nba lives but honestly if you know that tons of casual teenage and adult gamers will buy the game that does not cost much or use much intuitiveness to make, I wouldnt have a second thought if people like buying the same game if I make money.

Edited by Huntailstrike
  • Brohoof 2

THESE GRAPHICS ARE AWFUL

If the games graphics include dozens upon dozens of reskins of enemies and textures I can understand the complaint, but some people actually hate games for graphics. Take windwaker for example, it had arguably the best and least repetitive combat system in any Zelda game, all the items actually worked in combat as supposed to uh... Every other Zelda game ever? The game also featured the same traditional amazing storyline in all Zelda games, there really isn't much at all to complain about the game mechanically but people hated it because of the kiddy cel shaded graphics.

Those people aren't even complaining about the graphics. They just don't know the words "art style". :lol: And reuse of skins and textures is more an aesthetic issue than a graphical one.

I have two that...funny enough, contradict each other. Sequels

They keep to the established formula and make a new adventure

Copy paste, lame!

They change up the game

It isn't even <gamename> now, lame!

• Brohoof 2

I have two that...funny enough, contradict each other. Sequels

They keep to the established formula and make a new adventure

Copy paste, lame!

They change up the game

It isn't even <gamename> now, lame!

This reminds me of another one that annoys me

Nintendo announces new Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc.

Boring! Same shit over and over! We want new IPs!

Nintendo announces new IPs

WTF is this shit!? We want Mario/Zelda/Metroid!!!

Edited by Godot
  • Brohoof 1

Hm, I try not to complain about things, because normally it just ends in arguments, so i keep my mouth shut normally but.

There are some things that tick me off.

First of all people who say games suck because of the graphics, i can understand if the other aspects don't appeal to you, but saying a game sucks due to bad graphics is just kinda dumb.

Saying new games suck in a series, simply for being new games: I don't mind nostalgia, and if you like older games thats totally cool, there are plenty awesome games, but it seriously ticks me off, its almost like a pet pevee, when people basically dislike the newer games in a series simply because they aren't the good old games they use to play, sure nostalgia is nice, but don't like it blind your judgement to ignorance. Idk it just ticks me off, its almost like eliteism, which also ticks me off.

Anyways, i'll just shut up now, I dunno if i should be complaining about others complaints in the first place, since I have crappy tastes for games, i like practically anything, so yeah i'm a pretty null tasting piece of crap :/.

(mispost can someone delete this?)

lala lalalalalalalal alalalalalalal alalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalal alalalalalal

Edited by Outkin

And BW was so terrible they need to make BW2. - The pokemons were horrible - The gameplay was terrible. It is without any doubts the worst main pokemon game ever made.

I for one absolutely loved Pokemon White. I'm fed up with people saying that they hate the 5th generation Pokemon. Yeah, some of them are based off of real objects, but that's hardly uncreative. What about Muk, a pile of purple stuff, or Butterfree, a replica of a butterfly?

And what's wrong with the gameplay? Black and White introduced some of the series' best gameplay we've seen so far! Plus, the game actually had a story the people could explore and try to expand (N and Ghetsis, stuff like that). The gen 1 games were, quite frankly, terrible.

So, as you can see, I hate the 'The old games are way better!' complaint.

Cod sucks!

No it doesn't. I don't play it myself because there are many better games, and I do think it's pretty much the same game every year, but it is a lot of fun to play with friends on split screen and I enjoy playing it.