Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

182 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

I give up because I know that no matter what I say doesn't mean a single thing, or is entirely disregarded. And sorry if it's the fact that I was born and raised Catholic, and go to church every Sunday, or that I actually use logic, but when do you realize that considering a picture like that "sexy" is just wrong?

I don't see how they are sexy, Ok? They're cute, adorable, more of beings I would treat as friends or sisters, not what you all are viewing them as, even going as far to objectify them, if you must know so badly. I think it's ridiculous to treat them as sexy. I think it's disrespectful to the show, disrespectful to the community, and just another demonstration of how sexist society is.

Edited by Smash N Dash
  • Brohoof 1

I have no problem calling stuff sexy. I mean, I've called my computer, phone, bed, car, and pretty much everything sexy because of how they look and some stuff like that... :catface:

Calling something 'sexy' also means 'looking good and pleasing', and around 99% of the time doesn't mean they want to do something intimate to it... ;)

Edited by Fillypino Pride
  • Brohoof 1

Objectify them? By finding them attractive? So what? Does me finding them attractive somehow imply I don't view them as thinking beings? If they were real, I'd treat them the same as I would another human, with as much respect as they deserve. Doesn't mean I'm not going to have those kinds of thoughts about them.

Disrespectful how? I love the show, I love the community. How does my attraction to them change that?

And no. It's not sexist, it's natural. There is nothing wrong with finding something attractive and I refuse to be shamed for it. There is nothing wrong with me finding an image attractive at all.

• Brohoof 3

But I also find the stallions sexy smash. And since sexism is the discrimination of a media or person based on its gender, it would not be sexist as they are biologically attractive since they carry the same traits that heterosexual males find attractive in human females.

• Brohoof 1

I got into the whole brony thing because I loved the show. I adored it for what it was. At some point I found out I also think ponies are pretty darn attractive. How did that change the way I viewed the show and community?

Barely at all. I still loved it for all the same reasons. For the great characters, wonderful animation and voice acting, enjoyable songs, good morals and all the other things that made me love it in the first place. Just now I also thought the ponies were attractive...That's about it.

• Brohoof 1