Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

187 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

@  My mom (and now that everyone knows my story, when I say my mom, I mean my foster mother) once suggested that I do away with my record collection. That is was kinda kiddish. I looked at her in the eye for a solid twenty seconds without saying a word. Then I proceeded to keep wiring it into the preamp. There is nothing kiddish about owning records. Records are expensive. Records are delicate. That you would entertain that very idea...Oh I was pretty mad about that lol My record collection is one of my most prized possessions. You'll have to pry those vinyls from my cold, dead fingers. :lol:

@@Overdrive, Maybe not another Jeep, but something better. You never know  what's gonna come about!  

Edited by Spaced Out Woona
  • Brohoof 1

I refuse to let go until you're impressed.
I refuse to let go until I'm depressed.

Ugh, I could have given it the whole off-road treatment. Instead, I kept my Corolla. *Starts kicking self* It wouldn't even have been that much to insure.

@  My mom once suggested that I do away with my record collection. That is was kinda kiddish. I looked at her in the eye for a solid twenty seconds without saying a word. Then I proceeded to keep wiring it into the preamp. There is nothing kiddish about owning records. Records are expensive. Records are delicate. That you would entertain that very idea...Oh I was pretty mad about that lol My record collection is one of my most prized possessions. You'll have to pro those vinyls from my cold, dead fingers. :lol:

@@Overdrive, Maybe not another Jeep, but something better. You never know  what's gonna come about!  

The only other thing I would want, is a muscle car, seeing that my Javelin won't be on the road for a while, but I know I can't afford the gas or insurance for one.

Edited by Overdrive

img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-

"I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret."

233.,986+

Yeah, I play handbells with a community group, it's quite fun actually

I don't personally have much sentimental connection with my family's records, since most of them are just randomness from my parents' lives, considering I didn't grow up with records stores around me, but I'd never be against the idea of putting one on to play ^^

You have to understand, I'm a college student. I'm poor because of that. In a way, my car was a gift from my deceased dad, and it's entirely paid off. Yeah, it's a Toyota, it'll last a long time, it's cheap and good on gas, but there are a few reasons why I would get rid of it.

img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-

"I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret."

234,000 - and another 1,000 posts down! :D

They're just a lot of fun. They're SO high maintenance. You can't even hold them or set them down the wrong way without deteriorating them. Especially if you want them to last. I've had my first album on vinyl (Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness) for about a year and some change now and it still sounds pretty new. 

I mean, the fact that you have to be so dang careful with them is just the joy of having them. I like being meticulous, though :D

Edited by Spaced Out Woona
  • Brohoof 1

Dangit now I have to stop typing 223---. It's like every time the new year comes. I'm still writing 2014 on all my checks....

Yeah going to bed sounds like a good idea. 

Catch up with you guys in the morning! :D

• Brohoof 1