Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Oh wow that's awesome are all your plushies custom or do you have some from like mane6?

Technically, I've had 6 custom made. I bought a custom Dashie off of eBay, I've had a Rarity and Fluttershy custom made, and I've had 3 OC's (2 of my own) made. The last one is an OC of somepony special's OC. It was her Christmas/birthday present.

• Brohoof 1

I dunno. I will very likely end up getting this Pinkie Pie though. She is adorable!!

Have you though of looking of Deviantart for plushies? there is only 2 people that I get my plushies from Nazegoreng and Whitedove two excellent artisans though a bit on the pricey side but you get what you pay for.  

I dunno. I will very likely end up getting this Pinkie Pie though. She is adorable!!  :ooh:  :pinkie:

Her Twilight is pretty cute too, and I bet Base would go bananas to find out she makes Lyra too.

Have you though of looking of Deviantart for plushies? there is only 2 people that I get my plushies from Nazegoreng and Whitedove two excellent artisans though a bit on the pricey side but you get what you pay for.  

I found artists through Etsy that are a lot more reasonable than those two.

Edited by Overdrive
  • Brohoof 1

I found artists through Etsy that are a lot more reasonable than those two.

Fair enough not everyone has that kind of money I guess I have a high standard, but its worth it if you do.  

Fair enough not everyone has that kind of money I guess I have a high standard, but its worth it if you do.  

You have to understand that I'm a college student. I'm lucky that I even had the money I've spent on plushies this year.

Enlighten meh

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/05/4de-announces-princess-luna.html

But, as usual, it's been delayed.

I like quality but cost-benefit is certainly a factor for me. I mean, I could spend $300 on a custom plushie and I would love to have one with incredible attention to detail. But then if they just stick with show accuracy, where's that artist's personal touch? That's what I love about art. That and like I said in a previous post, it just becomes art and not something to cuddle. I'm not gonna wanna cuddle a $300 plushie. I want that baby to last. She'll sit on my desk or wardrobe and only that. 

If I get a plushie I wanna get one that's not going to be a lot of money to repleace if she gets messed up :)

Edited by Duke Space Woona

I HAB RETURND :ph34r:.

Hey Intenz! :)

Filly, it's plushie time in CTAM

I like quality but cost-benefit is certainly a factor for me. I mean, I could spend $300 on a custom plushie and I would love to have one with incredible attention to detail. But then if they just stick with show accuracy, where's that artist's personal touch? That's what I love about art. That and like I said in a previous post, it just becomes art and not something to cuddle. I'm not gonna wanna cuddle a $300 plushie. I want that baby to last. She'll sit on my desk or wardrobe and only that. 

If I get a plushie I wanna get one that's not going to be a lot of money to repleace if she gets messed up :)

When they come out, 4DE's is pretty damn show accurate for $60.

Edited by Overdrive

Filly, it's plushie time in CTAM

When they come out, 4DE's is pretty damn show accurate for $60.

Well...I'd rather have a S1 Luna 

princess_luna__season_1__by_90sigma-d57f

I just love her Season 1 color scheme. And it's a lot simpler too. While I think her current design is beaufitul, I'd rather have the simpler look in a plushie :)

*Plushie Time frame rates cripples after VRAM gets past 3.5GB* :umad:

*swaps 970 with an engineer design R9 380X* :umad:

I wanna do an R9-290x but dat TDP doe....

• Brohoof 2

Well...I'd rather have a S1 Luna 

princess_luna__season_1__by_90sigma-d57f

I just love her Season 1 color scheme. And it's a lot simpler too. While I think her current design is beaufitul, I'd rather have the simpler look in a plushie :)

I think Aurora sells an S1 Luna plushie.

I HAB RETURND  :ph34r:.

Hey Intenz!  :)

Hey Fillypino how goes it?

If I get a plushie I wanna get one that's not going to be a lot of money to repleace if she gets messed up  :)

I see your point I'm the opposite of that, I disagree that with show accuracy there is no artists personal touch I actually find it hard to find show accurate plushies on the Deviantart or the internet which is why a lot of people talk a lot about those 2 artisans that I mention before. I'm a collector so show accuracy is important to me which is why I was wondering why you were looking at those plushies from esty. Just two different people wanting two different things from their plushies.  ^_^

I'm more than happy with the ones I've purchased:

• $25: 4DE Twilight Sparkle
  • $25: 4DE Pinkie Pie
  • *$25: 4DE Applejack (Pre-ordered)
  • $30: Custom Rainbow Dash (eBay)
  • $75: Custom Rarity
  • $75 (x2): Custom Fluttershy(One not for me)
  • $105: Custom OC (Wolf Tracks, not for me)
  • $125: Custom OC (Overdrive)
  • $125: Custom OC (Violet Skye)
Edited by Overdrive
  • Brohoof 1

I'm more than happy with the ones I've purchased:

• $25: 4DE Twilight Sparkle
  • $25: 4DE Pinkie Pie
  • *$25: 4DE Applejack (Pre-ordered)
  • $30: Custom Rainbow Dash (eBay)
  • $75: Custom Rarity
  • $75 (x2): Custom Fluttershy(One not for me)
  • $105: Custom OC (Wolf Tracks, not for me)
  • $125: Custom OC (Overdrive)
  • $125: Custom OC (Violet Skye)

No doubt I hope we all are happy with our plushies, again just people are in different situations that put a higher value over other things. For me quality is key and for others there happy to have a few plushies to look at and hold.

*obligatory "still prefers to spend a high end GPU over a plushie" statement*

Dat ending doe...

No offense by this Filly, but I think plushies are JUUUUUUUUST a bit more relatable than GPUs and computer parts are.

Edited by Overdrive
  • Brohoof 2

I think it's clearly obvious you have a thing for Luna.

She's pretty much mah waifu. :P

Filly you can ignore that lol I can relate to GPU's :comeatus:

• Brohoof 1