Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

183 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Cities: Skylines.

I meant finishing a session of playing, not like beating a game. Though, it would be interesting to have a city-builder with a storyline. :lol:

GAMEH! :yay:

• Brohoof 3

Hi Intenz!  ^_^

I'm good, actually just got hired at Walmart!!  :lol:

Pending the background check and test, so I'm just waiting for them to call me back.

How have you been?  :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It was AWESOME! Pretty refreshing to have a unicorn who's no different to the other ponies in terms of base design as the main villain of the season instead of the big voiced, big bodied ones who shout "I HAB TEH POWAH TO RULE EQUESTRIA! BOW TO ME PONEH PEASANTS!!!1"

I was kinda surprised as well by the ending. At first, I was half-expecting some kind of magical defeat on Starlight and then she becomes good and stuff instantly afterwards, hooray Equestria's saved, but this time, it's kind of a draw. Yes, they did restore the village back to true happiness and stuff with their cutie marks back, but then again, the one that makes it a draw is the fact that Starlight is still on the loose hiding in those caves, presumably making a new plan to spread her communist(?) views and turn Equestria into a Equinet Union or something. *cough* Another season wide arc *cough*

*inb4 soccer moms go crazy over the supposed communist views of the episode* :wacko: :okiedokielokie:

And speaking of :okiedokielokie:, Pinkie was hilarious in there. Really love her "seems legit" face, can't stop smiling everytime I see those faces. :lol: Also, fat Pinkie and #TheMoreYouKnowByPinkiePie. :ooh:

This season's gonna be gud. :yay:

Edited by Fillypino Pride
  • Brohoof 5

Pretty good myself I put up some shelves today so now my plushies have a proper home and just finished setting up my work station for my sculpting I think I got everything I need just waiting on tools which should be here by the end of the week.

• Brohoof 2

And why have you not given us pictures of your plushie homes? 

Wait sculpting?  When did this happen?  I didn't know you were into sculpting.

Well she didn't turn good, they just exposed her plan and she ran away.  They still defeated her, but she got away, so it's more like they won the battle, not the war situation, not a draw.  Also her views are more on Marxism, not Communism, that's different.  Plus I'm sure she's not living in a cave, I think she just used it to escape.

But yeah, I liked that it was a more normal situation rather than a "fate of Equestria" kind of thing. 

And yes Pinkie was great.  Though I'm surprised her faces are the best thing.  Everyone keeps talking about them. 

What I really liked was Party Favor and his balloons! 

Also those other ponies that helped them.  Which is another thing I liked, that the Mane 6 needed other ponies to help them, rather than them doing all the saving.

• Brohoof 3

Oh I guess I should here they are I got it set up today

IMG_0036_zpskzxbxdpj.jpg

And yeah I pretty much just started getting into it but I'm not surprised I was looking for another way to explore my artistic side and I like working with my hands so clay sculpting seemed like a neat idea to try.

• Brohoof 4

Thanks got that poster from Amy Keating Rogers charity auction its signed by Jayson Thiessen, Sethisto and Purple Tinker

Nah those shelves are pretty secured those plushies aren't going anywhere

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Wow, that's a pretty frickinhuge collection of pony stuff. :yay:

*is still living with parents, definitely scared to fill my room with pony stuff* :(

Oh okay, so it's Marxism instead of communism. Now I know.

Also surprised by how many stallions are in there. Before we always see mares over here and there, but now, it seems like they are now starting to make the setting more gender-neutralized or something.

#TheMoreYouKnowByPinkiePIe

Edited by Fillypino Pride
  • Brohoof 3

Aww its okay Filly one day you will have some pony stuff  :)

That is the bulk or show pieces of my collection I have other stuff like plush-like backpacks I got from Welovefine but that stuff is in my closet.

• Brohoof 1

Running into that no room problem especially now that I have set up a work space for sculpting its unfortunate :(  

Ehh other than that not too much Angel just gaming got back into SWTOR a bit

Hey Scootaloodle trouble sleeping?