Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

188 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Β 

HeyΒ @ &Β @ and everyone else

Yes.

• Brohoof 1

Hey come check me out at fimfiction! http://www.fimfiction.net/user/ButterKingPyromaniac

Nothing is impossible the word itself says I'm possible.

The Universe loves you for you are special.

You can change the world be that for worse or better is up to you.

Good and justice will always prevail over evil but only if you believe.

Β 

Dashie: im sorta just hanging about here ill let steven go back on

• Brohoof 1

Don't judge a book by its cover. You will truly understand it if you're just willing to read it.
Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β KTCcHNT.png

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Sig made by me

Β 

Ello Scoots. ^_^

I refuse to let go until you're impressed.
I refuse to let go until I'm depressed.

Β 

Please. Just Woona will do :blush:

Β 

Fluttershy_blushing_S4E03.png

Seems like it was so long ago Angel was getting smashed by falling pillars. :(

But I remember it like the episode aired a few days ago :|

• Brohoof 3

Β 

sig-3753335.Fluttershy_blushing_S4E03.pn

Seems like it was so long ago Angel was getting smashed by falling pillars. :(

But I remember it like the episode aired a few days ago :|

Β 

Β 

It was a pretty good episode Castle Mania

Β 

made me laugh

• Brohoof 1

Β 

I wish I had something exciting to talk about.Β 

Β 

I wish I had something exciting to talk about.Β 

Β 

what do you normaly do at work

Don't judge a book by its cover. You will truly understand it if you're just willing to read it.
Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β KTCcHNT.png

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Sig made by me

Β 

Β 

Β 

what do you normaly do at work

Β 

Accounting stuffs. Most of my job duties involve coordinating payroll in our department. Basically, I monitor the time punches of people who are paid by the hour and make sure they are clocking in and out when they're supposed to. I track who is getting paid overtime. I keep up with how much time our staff takes off but not our doctors and nurses. Those people are left up to a couple of other people in the office. I also make sure everyone is getting paid what they're supposed to. Once that's all verified, I enter everything into the system. Overall, I play a part in payroll for about 250 people. I handle about 50 people entirely by myself. I also track what kind of extra activities our doctors are performing and make sure they are paid accordingly. I handle reimbursements for doctors and nurses who incur expenses related to their jobs and travel expenses as well (for example, one of our doctors goes to Spain for a conference for Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits). I handle some of the money transfers in our department, but that stuff is easy.Β 

Β 

I sometimes feel like they really expect a lot out of me, but then again, my college degree probably shouts to all these people I'm capable of it. So I do my best. I'd like to go back to school, get a Master's Degree, and move up, but we'll see what happens in the future.Β 

• Brohoof 2

Β 

i though yopu had nothing intresting to talk aboutΒ 

Β 

i find that really intrestingΒ 

• Brohoof 2

Β 

Well thanks! ^_^

Β 

I'm glad you think it's exciting. But to me, it's just my job. I do that stuff 8 hours a day. While I wouldn't say it's boring, it gets slow from time to time. We do payroll entry one week every month. Last week, we just got done with another cycle. I worked 9 straight hours last Thursday making sure I had all my stuff in before the deadline on Monday. I didn't even eat lunch. My whole work life revolves around deadlines. It's nice because I have set times that I need to have things in and once the deadline passes, I don't have to worry about that thing anymore. At the same time, I'm still horrible with procrastination so I'm usually working like crazy for the few days right up until my deadlines lol

Β 

its more intresting than what i do ill give you that

Β 

its more intresting than what i do ill give you that

Β 

Β 

I think what you do is cool to, just like the sitcom Fawlty Towers although probably the real version of that

Β 

Β 

Would you be willing to enlighten me?

Β 

i work in a hotel with my family

Β 

i clean rooms hallways the bar the dinning room

Β 

i cook in the morning and serve it

Β 

i run the bar and serve drinks Β 

• Brohoof 5

287.,902+

Β 

That's not too bad, you could easily have worse jobs :lol:

Β 

Honestly, I'd find it kind of cool that you work at a hotel ;)

And your parents own it, right?

'Cause that makes it even cooler in my books :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Β 

i guess its coolΒ 

Β 

Though I would have to say there are some parts of my job that I absolutely hate.Β 

Β 

Most of all, I hate passing out these things everybody at the office calls, "Love Letters."Β 

Β 

So we have two kinds of paid time off at work: Scheduled Leave and Unscheduled Leave. Scheduled Leave is basically you let your boss know at least two days in advance that you'll be taking a certain day off. Unscheduled Leave is what you end up with when you give them less notice. For example, you went home early to avoid incoming storms or you were sick on a certain day. I use an Excel workbook to keep up with everybody's Unscheduled Leave every month throughout the calendar year. In a particular month, if a person has more than 8 hours of Unscheduled LeaveΒ or if a person has more than 8 hours of Average Unscheduled Leave for the year, I have to generate a letter. These letters take forever to make and I have to give them to each person in person. Not that it's required, but it looks better on me if I do. Most of the time, I get challenged on my figures because nobody likes receiving them and they want to make their case to me. And that eats up a lot of my time going back and tracking down what days they were off and if it was really them and so on and so forth.Β 

Β 

So I have to give them these forms. Then they sign them and have their supervisors sign them.Β 

Β 

But that is nowhere near as bad as this rule:Β 

Β 

Unscheduled Leave includes time you miss from work unexpectedly, no matter what. Even if there is a death in the family.Β 

Β 

One of my higher ups recently had a daughter suddenly pass away. She had nothing wrong with her. It was horrible. She ended up missing four days of work. It all went in as Unscheduled Leave. And rules are rules. I don't make the policy. This person is second to the department head. She makes the rules. I have to follow them. So I had to give her one of these so called "Love Letters."Β 

Β 

I felt like a horrible human being after giving it to her. I mean, she just buried her daughter....it sucked. It really sucked. And I'm sure it didn't help her cope with it that I had to give her one of these forms to sign stating she missed work because her daughter died.Β  :(

Β 

Though I would have to say there are some parts of my job that I absolutely hate.Β 

Β 

Most of all, I hate passing out these things everybody at the office calls, "Love Letters."Β 

Β 

So we have two kinds of paid time off at work: Scheduled Leave and Unscheduled Leave. Scheduled Leave is basically you let your boss know at least two days in advance that you'll be taking a certain day off. Unscheduled Leave is what you end up with when you give them less notice. For example, you went home early to avoid incoming storms or you were sick on a certain day. I use an Excel workbook to keep up with everybody's Unscheduled Leave every month throughout the calendar year. In a particular month, if a person has more than 8 hours of Unscheduled LeaveΒ or if a person has more than 8 hours of Average Unscheduled Leave for the year, I have to generate a letter. These letters take forever to make and I have to give them to each person in person. Not that it's required, but it looks better on me if I do. Most of the time, I get challenged on my figures because nobody likes receiving them and they want to make their case to me. And that eats up a lot of my time going back and tracking down what days they were off and if it was really them and so on and so forth.Β 

Β 

But that is nowhere near as bad as this rule:Β 

Β 

Unscheduled Leave includes time you miss from work, no matter what. Even if there is a death in the family.Β 

Β 

One of my higher ups recently had a daughter suddenly pass away. She had nothing wrong with her. It was horrible. She ended up missing four days of work. It all went in as Unscheduled Leave. And rules are rules. I don't make the policy. This person is second to the department head. She makes the rules. I have to follow them. So I had to give her one of these so called "Love Letters."Β 

Β 

I felt like a horrible human being after giving it to her. I mean, she just buried her daughter....it sucked. It really sucked. :(

Β 

Β 

dude that sounds awful :(