Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

261.,568+

Well.... It appears that BasementPony has decided to take a break, he'll be back soon though, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, our second guest will be Overdrive! Come up on stage Overdrive! Or we'll get our gorilla to bring you up!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wait a minute... *sends a text to mom to tune in to the livestream of CTAM Radio fromdaPilipins*

So, moving on with the question, the most striking thing about this radio ia, well, pretty much everything,from the great, never before heard overplayed hits, to the long short analysis talk shows to, well, pretty much everything that I hear on CTAM radio. :D

Well, excuse me, I have to use the bathroom... *goes into bathroom and teleports to the ground floor* :ph34r:

Edited by Fillypino Fried ChkN
  • Brohoof 2

261.,570+

So Fillypino Pride, are you saying that your favorite thing is everything?

It appears we hooked a true fanatic today folks!

What's wrong base?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Just woke up annoyed. I was actually looking forward to going out for the last few days since I was going to get some things I wanted, but it kept getting put off until today, and now I'm just annoyed to the point I don't want to.

Edited by BasementPrincesses

261.,574+

Sorry to hear it base :/

Overdrive, if you could say one thing to our listeners knowing that you'd be judged forever since you said it on public radio, what would it be?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

261.,574+

Sorry to hear it base :/

Overdrive, if you could say one thing to our listeners knowing that you'd be judged forever since you said it on public radio, what would it be?

Well, I see these days that a lot of people are trying too much to conform, and be something that they aren't. In respect to that, the best advice I can offer to anyone is to be yourself, and be an individual.

Edited by Overdrive
  • Brohoof 2

Well, I see these days that a lot of people are trying too much to conform, and be something that they aren't. In respect to that, the best advice I can offer to anyone is to be yourself, and be an individual.

I've always been myself and never tried to conform.

Which is probably why nobody wants anything to do with me.

I know what you mean, I've had the same problem before, with offline people not liking me.

But, you can't just ignore that we all like you, just because we aren't "Offline" friends doesn't change anything.

• Brohoof 1