Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

188 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

(edited)

Wait what!?  :o

I know it's a music school but how do they not teach math?

And good night!  :yay:

Edited by gameangel147
  • Brohoof 2

NAME:  GAMEANGEL147

AFFILIATION:  MANE 9

GOAL:  TO LOVE AND TOLERATE AND EAT TACOS

(edited)

331##

Hey uh guys. I appreciate all the brohooves I've been getting, but seriously, I don't think any of my witty comments should get a brohoof..or most of them on here! (also my notification box is getting clogged) I'd like to know that most of my brohooves were earned, and weren't just a tally mark on how many times I've posted on this game! So try to go easy on them. That goes for anypony (not just me), but especially myself.

If you haven't notied, I've stopped brohoofing your posts, even the ones I like..

Anyway, just because you don't like brohoofs, doesn't mean other people feel the same way. You can just leave the thread if you're getting too upset at everyone's opinions. It's not really fair when you say "That goes for anypony" because some people feel different about recieving brohoofs.

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 5

֍֎֍֎

*has a better look at the avatar*

@SparklingSwirls, what is the setting of your avatar? It looks like a screenshot from an MLP episode.

And the setting? There's a full picture at the bottom of my profile. Basically, 4 friends and I went on this epic adventure, and one friend decided to draw a picture of us on our adventure! We're all dressed in leather armor, of course.

• Brohoof 1

֍֎֍֎

Wait what!?  :o

I know it's a music school but how do they not teach math?

And good night!  :yay:

Well I had math for 8 years of elementary, I don't need advanced math in music, do I? :P

Although everyone reacts this way when I tell him I don't have math :lol:

And hi everypony! :)

• Brohoof 4

My OCs:

Joyfire (ask page), Miroslav (under construction).

Uhh... equerio is a not-so-lazy Serb who has been to other countries smile.png

He may have been banned from the Welcoming Plaza, but he is still welcomed here biggrin.png

I really like it Swirly! :)

Well, because you are going to an "ordinary" high school, while mine is vocational, so we have adjusted curriculum :)
And we receive perfectly enough general education :)

My OCs:

Joyfire (ask page), Miroslav (under construction).

Uhh... equerio is a not-so-lazy Serb who has been to other countries smile.png

He may have been banned from the Welcoming Plaza, but he is still welcomed here biggrin.png

331##

331##If you haven't notied, I've stopped brohoofing your posts, even the ones I like..

Anyway, just because you don't like brohoofs, doesn't mean other people feel the same way. You can just leave the thread if you're getting too upset at everyone's opinions. It's not really fair when you say "That goes for anypony" because some people feel different about recieving brohoofs.

That hurts. And I'm hurt.

In that case, just leave out that last part; that was me forcing my opinions on everyone, which I shouldn't be doing. Sorry if I've made anyone uncomfortable here. I guess it's my fault I've made you feel unsure about brohoofing me.

• Brohoof 4

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls