Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Because I really hate myself, and the only person I really talk to anymore often is Rising, and I pretty much end up ruining his mood every day by being negative about myself and worrying if he's sick of me or not yet, and I feel like I'm ignored on the forums now, and I can't talk to my parents about anything anymore because they're already stressed and just remind me of how I stress people out every time I try to talk to them.

Also, Hi Dawn. Hi CAPS.:pinkie:

Edited by BasementSparkle

Dunno the real answer to that, it's been an ongoing problem since I was a kid. It doesn't seem to be tied to anything in particular, just a whole bunch of different things. If I try to change my situation, my brain will just pick on something else to make it happen. It ends up in a loop though, cause I think I'm awful and terrible, and then cause I feel so bad I do something, like ruin a friends day with overwhelming negativity, or fail to do something, and then it just get's worse, which makes me more tempted to do more similar stuff, which again, will feed into it.

It's hard, because sometimes literally nothing will stop it. I can have a great day, play my favorite game, watch my favorite show, even actually be productive and get something done for once...and then I'll feel bad anyway, and feel even worse because it's like all the stuff I did just means nothing, what's even the point of doing anything if I just feel bad anyway?

It's exactly like that Dawn.

Edited by BasementSparkle

I was in a good mood this morning too. Checked the blog for my favorite game, Binding of Isaac and found that a new DLC is possibly being hinted at, after more than a year of thinking the last one was the final one. Made me feel pretty happy, then my mood just dropped like a rock anyway.

Nah, was just fine. Then "Oh, right, I hate myself and everyone else hates me too"...That's basically the best way to sum it up, just happened. If there was a trigger of some kind I didn't consciously notice it. Sometimes there is, but not today, it seems.