Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Think I'm pretty sick of cats. I'm never going to be able to own decently nice furniture with them around. The armrests on my recliner that I got for college graduation are fucking destroyed. I had that chair three years and nothing. It takes these cats eighteen months to tear it to pieces. Then there's the digging in the litter box late at night for a half hour at a time. Speaking of litter, these stupid, useless animals get it every fucking where.Β 

Pros:

Cute

Catch mice

Cons

No god is cruel enough to have created these things. Cats are created when Satan himself sweats into the fires of Hell.Β 

Put the litter box on one end of the house, it'll still be everywhere

Save yourself some money and just sit on the floor. No piece of furniture will last long with these fuckers.Β 

I'm done with cats. I'm a sworn dog person now. Dogs are so much better than cats. My dog only needs to be walked and let outside to pee and fed and watered and pet every once in a while. She doesn't scratch everything to pieces. At most, she will make something stink if she hasn't been washed in a few weeks. But cats? No more cats. If my girlfriend comes home with another fucking cat, we're single. I can't deal with these useless animals anymore.

Now they're running around the house and making as much noise as possible at 10 PM. fml