Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

180 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

I want Blue to apologize to me first then we can all "get along".

I apologized to Swirls, there is nothing more that I need to do. And contrary to what Blue thinks, I'm not a heartless demon, I actually do care about Swirls' condition. Why do you think I wanted to do this little project of mine? This would have literally taken me forever to finish.

Sorry that I said one little thing about a certain someone who btw refuses to even communicate with new people so there is no way that I could have known that she had no sense of humor.

And thank you for being the only one who even came close to defending me, Basement. Get some Neosporin for me cause I'm bleeding from pitchfork spikes being shoved into me.

Edited by Fatal

Sorry that I said one little thing about a certain someone who btw refuses to even communicate with new people so there is no way that I could have known that she had no sense of humor.

Hold on now, please don't assume. I would be communicating with you more if I wasn't afraid to make new relationships. I've had a really hard problem these last few days that has made me cry almost constantly. If I make new relationships, I'm afraid that bad things will come out of them, just like what happened a week ago :(

I do have a sense of humor, but I can't be funny when I'm going through a hard time :(

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 2

Hold on now, please don't assume. I would be communicating with you more if I wasn't afraid to make new relationships. I've had a really had problem these last few days that has made me cry almost constantly. If I make new relationships, I'm afraid that bad things will come out of them, just like what happened a week ago :(

I do have a sense of humor, but I can't be funny when I'm going through a hard time :(

Except there's no way that I could have known that. Ya see my point?

Edited by Fatal

Hello, Angel!

I use her to RP, but I feel like I should really do more with her to make her a full character.

But she's already more developed than any of my OCs...

Edited by Blue Eclipse

Hey Base, Swirly, Rising. Somepony, Blue and anyone else here!  ^_^

And yes that is a good rule of thumb, until they know that you are joking.

Edited by gameangel147
  • Brohoof 4

Not really, but perhaps it's best that we stick with names that aren't hurtful, even if it's just in a joking way, just to be safe.

I understand why you're upset, Swirls. I've been depressed myself and recently I've gotten out of another depressive slope.

I am truly sorry for hurting your feelings, it's just that your white knight is pissing me off.

And yeah I get it, everyone! I'm a jackass! All of you don't need to jump in make me feel worse!

Edited by Fatal
  • Brohoof 1