Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

By all mean, Bolt.

See, this is the great thing about being an organic being. You, being robotic as you claim, means you are programmed. You are limited even if you are artificially intelligent. There will always be a way to defeat you.

Edited by Smash N Dash

The chicken was created through evolutionary biology, though egg-laying creatures may have existed long before modern chickens evolved. Therefore, the egg most likely came first.

I'm not what you think I am.

The key word, is "most likely." A machine cannot be partially correct. It must be entirely correct, therefore you should short out due to the conflict in your programming.

And I can already tell you what your first directives are: to hunt down and kill me, but I'm always a step ahead. I know what's going to happen at any point. You cannot kill me.

Edit: It's all one big conspiracy. The machines, they'll turn all of you against me, when I am the only hope left for the pony race. I am the only one with a clear conscience, with the right frame of mind to survive. I am left alone, to fight for my freedom, and to fight for my race. You are all just slaves to the machines now.

Edited by Smash N Dash

It is a priority, after annihliation is completed, to continue my search for evidence to prove it.

After all, Watson was rarely ever 100% sure of his answers.

@Wolf: Offer everyone this choice: be assimilated or annihilated. And make sure you get enough people to build that rail system they wanted in Austin. Hug your Swirly and I will commence regenerating the Derpys.

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

You will never get away with this. My mission, my life, is now indebted to Equestria, in which I will stop you at any cost, even my own life. You will not succeed in annihilation, you will not succeed in enslaving the pony race, and you will not live to see another day.

I WILL NEVER JOIN YOU!!!!

They said I was crazy. They said it would never happen even in a million moons. They were wrong. They were all wrong, and now, I'm the only one left who can save Equestria, and the entire pony race. I'm going to need any help I can get to stop this threat.