Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

187 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Rising I have numerous reasons for me to ignore that. 1. I knew you would come back. Self explanatory, you always come back. 2. Your reasons are frankly stupid. You're annoyed about counting on a game dedicated to counting and you're omitting numbers. If anything we should be complaining about you. 3. You don't even have to waste time reading through the posts. You could do what I do (and have suggested to before) and start posting before you finish reading through the posts and finish reading through the posts later. This is how I see it anyway. 

You shouldn't leave the thread because a part of your post was ignored just one time.

Hey Retro!

Edited by The Snapp
  • Brohoof 4

Well, I guess, then, I can leave now, if nopony cares anymore

Nobody ever said that.

It's just like in that old tale with shepherd and the wolves where the shepherd kept yelling "wolves, wolves" even though there were no wolves around at all. He annoyed the shit out of other shepherd who always came out to help him, so when the wolves really came and attacked his herd, nobody answered to his screams and the wolves destroyed his herd. It's the same thing, actually.

Edited by equerio
  • Brohoof 2