Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

187 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

That reminds me!

Do you have no time? Do you wish you could play more video games? Have you always wanted more time to clip your toenails? Well look no further! Thanks to Snapp time manager you can save so much time you can use for those strangely long toenails! It's super easy to use! Input the current time of day, input what you need and want to do in the day and Snapp time manager or STM for short, will work out a plan for you! How does it work? STM uses a highly sophisticated algorithm involving many numbers and wavy lines that removes all the boring parts of the day! What boring parts you ask? It removes that lecture your parents were going to give you, it removes school, it removes chores and leaves room for toenails! Seriously though, your toenails are atrocious cut them. And for the simple price of [REDACTED] you can get STM AND a pair of toenail clippers! This is a irresistable deal! Just listen to these people we interviewed! ~It was quite simply amazingly not amazing! ~I missed the job interview of a lifetime in order to watch my brother eat a pie! ~9.582/-6 It was amazingly awfully great - IGN. What are you waiting for? Call 1800-I-want-more-time-to-cut-my-toenails-play-video-games-and-order-pizza and order now! Snapp industries is not responsible for you missing any important meetings, family lectures, university classes or cheese eating sessions. Conditions apply results may vary batteries not included.
Edited by The Snapp
  • Brohoof 7

Does this work with a guy who clips toenails in TEN. SECONDS. FLAT?

If so, does it come free along with extra (care)free potatoes and Snappsters plushies with it instead? :umad:

Edited by Fillypino Pride
  • Brohoof 2

How can it not be responsible for missing important lectures/events if part of the STM is making you miss boring things like that? I am aware of the importance of having time to cut toenails, first-most, and then things like watching brothers eat pie, video games, and the not boring parts of life, but this perplexes me. 

Yeah, from being a cliched counting game, to, at its peak, a General Chat Thread competitor, and in the end pretty much between the old and new CTAM with few hints of life advice. Not as bad as the cliched counting game we used to see before, but still not as fun as before... :c

Edited by Fillypino Pride
  • Brohoof 2