Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

187 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

224'611

Sorry to hear, Base :/

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706

got a watch and chocolate. Tomorrow then by my father, probaly from him 50 Euro and from my grandma and grandpa each 25 Euro, all together 100 Euro then, and chocolate probably and my big brother wanted to give me Bioshock Infinite

Legends never die. Ponies neither.

blogentry-24406-0-80578900-1482254802.png

Rainbow Dash is best pony! Ava made by Pandora^^

7th race win in a row B)

tough the next race goes harder again, heavy rain in the race :o (No wonder, it's the great britian grand prix :P)

Hey, if it wasn't raining it wouldn't be the British grand prix xD 

• Brohoof 1

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706

makes itr not easy for me to win it. I'm still wondering, do I just need to win 9 races in a row, then I technvcally beat the record, because I'm as good as Ascari was. Or really beating it, so 10 races winning?

I've got a book I'm reading which I should finish within a few days.

Once it's done I'll check out Fallout Equestria!

Friendship isn't always easy. But it's definitely worth fighting for.

Twilight Sparkle is Best Pony!

224'627

I assume by beating it it means 10. Go for the 10 anyway, make it more stylish :lol:

Hey lordav :)

acnJ9r3.jpg

alright, checked on the other forum

Ihr müsst den Rekord überbieten, also zehn Karriere-Rennen hintereinander gewinnen. Es muss in der Karriere gemacht werden, es klappt nicht mit normalen "Grand Prix"-Rennen.

You have to surpass the record, so winning 10 races in a row. It must happen in the carrier(What I'm doing), it wont work in the normal "Grand Prix".

Means I have to win

Great britian

Germany

Ungary

Belgia

to get the trophy, not losing one of them ... no wonder it's a gold trophy, I need to stay concentrated, getting pole for best way to win and hope to get ahead fast to have it easier

• Brohoof 1

224'630

You have to win your home Grand Prix xD

Going to play some Dota, back in a bit

• Brohoof 1

acnJ9r3.jpg