Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Hoofstomp High Rebooted (Romance/SOL) Closed!

Flareon

(edited)

@@Sterling Crimson, @@Snowdream, @

Mr. Beaker looked at the group of ponies and just smiled and pat Corona on her head ruffling her mane. "You two girls go on ahead inside I'm going to talk to Sterling for a second." Mr. Beaker watched as Corona headed inside, she kept looking back towards Sterling hoping that Mr. Beaker wouldn't do anything harsh. Corona looked at Shirley and Snowdream with a gentle smile on her face. "Thanks again you guys, you're great friends to have." Mr. Beaker stood there looking down at Sterling with a stern look on his face before turning it to a smile. "You did a very good thing today Sterling. Although I'm not happy how you ran out of class like that, what you did helped Corona I'll make sure that Shirley doesn't get in trouble either if it comes up. Just try to be a little more careful everypony will be talking about you tomorrow remember that and tomorrow is when you pick your after school activities."

Edited by Umbreon

@Umbreon

Sterling nodded at everything the teacher said. Inwardly, he was surprised that he didn't get into any trouble for running out of class like that, even if Sterling could back it up with good reason. Nonetheless, Sterling wanted to thank Mr. Beaker profusely, and that he did,

"Oh thank you so much Mr. Beaker. You won't forget this!"

After that though, Sterling just realized what Mr. Beaker said at the end... everypony will be talking about me? What? What... what was that supposed to mean? He asked with slight nervousness,

"What... what did you mean by that last part? What's... what's wrong with defending a mare?"

@@Snowy Storm

"Yes, I do have a question, and it's one I've been wondering all class. Whats in the chest that's under your desk? I know class is almost over but I have a feeling that I know what's in the chest and I'm really wanting to play it." She points a hoof toward the teachers' desk as everypony looks toward the desk.

@@Sterling Crimson, @@Snowdream, @

Mr. Beaker looked at Sterling with a serious face once hearing his question. "You made quite a scene in my classroom Sterling and if young ponies are anything like when I was a kid some of the things that come from how you handled it wont all be good." Beaker knelt down and put a hoof on Sterling's shoulder. "All I'm saying Sterling is to be careful for a few days and try not to fly off the hoof like that again ok. Now head inside class will be ending soon and lunch is next." Mr. Beaker headed inside and past the girls, Corona had decided to stick around and wait for Sterling. The bell rung for lunch to start when she saw Sterling walking back in with quite the confused look on his face. "Is everything ok Sterling, you didn't get in trouble did you?"

@Umbreon

Sterling nodded at Mr. Beaker's words, but was still wondering why all the ruckus had to be focused on him. It just wasn't fair. All he did was just stand up for his new friend, even if it was slightly overzealous. Still, Mr. Beaker let him continue on his way, so he was relieved that he didn't get into trouble. 

He was glad lunch was coming up next. He needed some time to not think about class for once, especially after what happened to Corona. He walked back to the classroom with a perplexed look on his face, wondering what he was to do now. While he was still in deep contemplation, he heard Corona call out to him and ask him about his encounter with Mr. Beaker. He replied with a slightly solemn look,

"Well I didn't get in trouble from Mr. Beaker, but I'm not sure whether I'm completely out of trouble in general. He advised me to lay low for awhile because of all the ruckus I might create among all the other students. Yeah it was a ruckus, but all I wanted to do was to stand up for you."

@,

Just as he was about to tell Bass the Bell rang. (Saved by the bell)

"Well It looks like you will just have to wait until tomorrow to find out what it is. Time for lunch"

-------------------

Regal was in the library reading the new book on Daring Do. when he heard the bell ring. Normally he would be studing, but he like to read for fun on his own time. He put the book away and made his way to the Lunch room.

Flare packed his stuff and left the classroom. "It's lunch time now...maybe I can try to avoid mot of the ponies here" Flare said to himself as he passed by the lunch room and went out side and sat on the grass. "Peaceful day at the moment but its going to end soon I bet" Flare said to himself

Bass Cannon had a disappointed look on her face as she left the classroom. Almost right after she got out the door, she put her headphones on and was listening to music, and she continued to walk toward the lunch room. As she got there she saw how many ponies really were in the school and was kind of shocked, not as many ponies as she expected, but still a lot. She didn't really want to bother anyone so she just decided to skip the lunch room and go outside near a tree and listen to her music. As she headed outside she saw a pony sitting in the grass. She just decided to not bother them and she went on her way to a tree. She sat next to the tree and awaited for the next bell.

Flare laid down on the grass and looked at the sky and sighed. "Maybe I should just leave the school...transfer again" Flare said to him self then remembered what his sister said. ​"If you keep transferring schools you will never make friends and if you keep keeping to yourself then people wont be able to get to know you" Flares sister said as he remembered that. "I'll stay for one more day but if anything bad happens I might as well leave" Flare said to himself

Snowdream unlocked her locker, putting her books from the previous lesson back I'm their place and shut the locker.

She slowly made her way though the crush of ponies escaping class and making their way to the lunch room. Not entirely sure where she was going, Snowdream followed the general direction that other ponies seemed to be moving in.

Finally she reached the crowded lunchroom. Snowdream grabbed her food and made her way to an empty table, not seeing anypony she knew.

(edited)

@@Sterling Crimson, @, @@Snowdream, @

Corona continued on with Sterling into the lunch room listening to what he'd been told by Mr. Beaker. "Well I can understand his concern Sterling. I've been through this all my life Sterling, everypony will be talking about this whether it's about you or me they'll be talking." Corona stopped, looking over at Sterling she blushed and tapped her front left hoof. "No matter what anypony says Sterling, that was really nice of you to do that so um......thank you." Corona leaned in and gave Sterling a light kiss on the cheek. Corona grabbed her lunch and saw Snow sitting by herself, Corona flew over to the table motioning to Sterling. Corona was hoping to see some of the other ponies from her math class earlier today and have lunch with them especially Shirley.

Edited by Umbreon

@@Sterling Crimson, @[Priscillas Lifehunt'], @@Snowdream, @

Corona continued on with Sterling into the lunch room listening to what he'd been told by Mr. Beaker. "Well I can understand his concern Sterling. I've been through this all my life Sterling, everypony will be talking about this whether it's about you or me they'll be talking." Corona stopped, looking over at Sterling she blushed and tapped her front left hoof. "No matter what anypony says Sterling, that was really nice of you to do that so um......thank you." Corona leaned in and gave Sterling a light kiss on the cheek. Corona grabbed her lunch and saw Snow sitting by herself, Corona flew over to the table motioning to Sterling. Corona was hoping to see some of the other ponies from her math class earlier today and have lunch with them especially Shirley.

Snowdream greeted Corona and Sterling with a smile.

"Hey guys, what's up?" She said to her friends, "I honestly have no idea how I am going to survive the. Year in music... I couldn't even stand the first lesson! I just hope the teacher doesn't catch on that I was ditching class and I wasn't sick..."

@Umbreon

Sterling was listening to Corona's cute voice. It resonated shyness, a feature that Sterling didn't find in many mares these days. He could only sigh inwardly as Corona spoke. She was a wonderful friend, and he was more than happy to back her up in her time of need. Sterling nodded solemnly when Corona too warned him about the other students; after all, Sterling's outburst was highly unusual of his nature. It was the first time he ever did that in his whole life. 

He could feel his hoof bump accidentally to Corona, which brightened his imagination. That touch... it felt so comforting... even if Corona giggled in slight embarrassment. To further magnify his daydreams, Corona pulled in for the light kiss... Sterling was in heaven. He gave the cutest smile he could give... He had never been kissed by a mare before, and it was nearly impossible for him to respond to even Corona's motions as he trotted dreamily to the table where the mare who was late for math class sat alone...

Regal made his way around the lunchroom. By the time he got there a decent amount of ponies were there already. As he got his food he looked around to find a place to sit. He recognized Snowdream and a group of ponies from math class.

@@Snowdream,

"Good to see you again" he said smiling. The looked around at the others.

"Mind if I sit here with you?"

Regal made his way around the lunchroom. By the time he got there a decent amount of ponies were there already. As he got his food he looked around to find a place to sit. He recognized Snowdream and a group of ponies from math class.

@@Snowdream,

"Good to see you again" he said smiling. The looked around at the others.

"Mind if I sit here with you?"

"Your company would be great." Snowdream said, scooting over to allow Regal to sit down.

"How was your French class?" Snowdream asked chewing on the straw from her drink.

"Hopefully It was better than music, I couldn't stand it, so I ditched. And don't get me started on the teacher. He just went on and on and on!" Snowdream ranted

@@Snowdream,

"Just like you are doing now?" He said being a smart mouth. "I'm joking"

"Nothing impressive. I made some friends in it, but then again I already know how to speak a little french" Regal could resist, but run his hoof through his mane. looking like some movie pony.

"Music couldn't have been that bad  I would have love to have music. I know a little of how to play the harp" 

Shirley had already gotten her lunch and found the table that the ponies she could tolerate were sitting at. She found her way around the room so the group wouldn't see her. When she sat down next to Snowdream, it appeared that she had come out of nowhere. "WellI didn't pay attention in Math and skipped all of whatever last class was. Days going good so far," she said to no one in particular.

Edited by Thinkin' Inks

@@Snowdream,

"Just like you are doing now?" He said being a smart mouth. "I'm joking"

"Nothing impressive. I made some friends in it, but then again I already know how to speak a little french" Regal could resist, but run his hoof through his mane. looking like some movie pony.

"Music couldn't have been that bad I would have love to have music. I know a little of how to play the harp"

"Sorry." She mumbled, blushing.

Note to self. Stop rambling and ranting please.

"That's cool you can speak French, I love listening to that language it sounds so smooth."

She said giggling as he rAn a hop through his mane

"You can play the harp? That's so cool! I wish I could play an instrument. All I can do is badly sing." She said with a frown.

Snowdream jumped and started choking on the straw she had been cheweing at the sudden appearance of Shirly who had appeared out of no where next to Snowdream.

Edited by Snowdream

@

"I did not skip class. I had to use the restroom" he said hurt. "I would never skip class" he could help, but smile.

@@Snowdream,

"I would love to hear you sing. I refuse to believe a mare like you can sing badly. I think you judge yourself a little to harshly" He took a bite from his lunch. It tasted a little funny to him.

"I kinda miss the lunch from my old school" he said sadly.

@@Snowdream,

Shirley gave Snowdream a good pat on the back. "Sorry bout that pal. You okay?" Shirley rolled her eyes at Regal. "Relax it was for good reason. So ponies were giving Corona some crap and she ran out of class so I went to comfort her. But Sterling was already there, and I'm sure he did a better job than I did." Shirley winked at Corona and began to eat her lunch.  

@

"I did not skip class. I had to use the restroom" he said hurt. "I would never skip class" he could help, but smile.

@@Snowdream,

"I would love to hear you sing. I refuse to believe a mare like you can sing badly. I think you judge yourself a little to harshly" He took a bite from his lunch. It tasted a little funny to him.

"I kinda miss the lunch from my old school" he said sadly.

@,

Snowdream spat the straw out with the much needed pat on the back from Shirley.

"Please never do that again." Snowdream asked Shirley in mock anger, "Regal as much as I'm flattered by your belief in my singing ability, your ears will benefit from my decision to not sing for you." Snowdream said with a smile, "Your right, these lunches really aren't that great. The juice is pretty good... although I'm not too keen on their straws..."

Edited by Snowdream

As Bass Cannon was laying on the ground next to what would now be her tree, she started to wonder what her next class would be. She didn't think too hard on the subject as her ears were bugging her quite often. So she decided to forget what she was thinking about and aim her attention on whatever was bugging her ears. As soon as she did that, she heard the conversation of the group of ponies that were in her Math class. She didn't really care but her ears did for some reason. She didn't really want to go, but she did. She just took off her headphones and walked inside the lunch room, got her food, and found the last remaining empty table, which was near the group of Ponies she heard earlier. She decided to listen in on their conversation while she was eating.

@@Snowdream,

"Fine I'll take you word on it then" Regal took another bite and tried to get used to the taste. Not that is was bad, it was just odd to him.

He closed his eyes and was for a while off in his own head. 

@,

When Regal opened his eyes and looked around. He noticed a mare by herself.

"Want to sit with us? We don't bit... Well at least I don't" 

@@Snowdream,

"Fine I'll take you word on it then" Regal took another bite and tried to get used to the taste. Not that is was bad, it was just odd to him.

He closed his eyes and was for a while off in his own head.

@,

When Regal opened his eyes and looked around. He noticed a mare by herself.

"Want to sit with us? We don't bit... Well at least I don't"

"Uhhhhh... You okay there?" Snowdream said poking Regal who had for one reason or another zoned out.

@,

"He might not bite, but I do." Snowdream warned in mock seriousness.

"I kid, I kid, but incase I do... You have been warned..." She joked. "Come sit with us though... I'll try to behave"

Edited by Snowdream

@Everyone (OOC: Sorry for not posting again guys bachelor party for a friend last night so kinda had a rough night lol)

Corona looked at her lunch and just pushed it away to the side. Corona reached into her saddlebag and pulled out a few containers of food and some with cookies inside them. "Here you go everypony, I made some lunch on the off chance that the school lunch wasn't good. I didn't have any room at home to keep it so I brought it with me. Who knew I'd have so many friends already so this turned out perfectly." Corona giggled, there were sandwiches, salad, a few other meals along with the cookies. "Dig in everypony there's plenty for everypony."