Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Hoofstomp High Rebooted (Romance/SOL) Closed!

Flareon

@,
Regal looked at Bass. -Note to self be careful around her-  he thought to himself.
"Isn't there someway to change back fast? I would like to be normal again" another thought came to him
"Where did you learn to make a potion like that?" He had known some zebras, but even they didn't have a potion like that.

Bass sat down "I know a couple of ponies that know a lot about everything. I know Shining Midnight, who is the Royal Watcher, and also Equestria's top Bio-Chemist and Nu-Chemist. He knows how to make almost every potion. And then there's DJ Alicorn. That guy knows just about anything, and if he wants to find out, he'll probably scan your mind and find out. Them together, they probably know everything, and since I'm a friend of them both, they teach me things."

@@Sterling Crimson

Corona walked with Sterling back towards the cafeteria, Corona stopped just before they entered the cafeteria. She was starting to get really nervous about the race that was coming up later. Corona looked to Sterling, "Hey Sterling I know this isn't the right time but, do you think I've got a shot at beating Forest in this race today?" Corona continued on biting the bottom of her lip as they made their way towards the table that Snowdream was sitting at waiting patiently but still  with a tear stained face.

@Umbreon

Sterling continued to walk with Corona back to the cafeteria, wondering where Snowdream could be. It was just as they continued to walk after opening the cafeteria's doors that Corona asked him about her chances against Forest. He gave Corona a worried look, but also didn't want to express his doubts towards her, so it was a tough call...

"Well... it really depends Corona... I mean... he may be really good, but at the same time, I know you're amazing. It could go down to the wire really." Sterling replied, hoping to give as safe an answer as possible...

@@Sterling Crimson, @@Snowdream

(OOC: Sorry everyponny been having a busy couple of weeks but I'm back again and ready to continue this RP)

Corona let out a light sigh as she kicked her hoof. "Yeah you could be right Sterling and I appreciate your honesty in this. It'll be ok Sterling, I don't plan to loose to Forest. He's really cocky and pretty sure that he'll win, but I wanna win to show that mare's are just as good at sports as stallions." Corona let out a weak smile. She was starting to really worry about this competition that was going to happen later. Deep down though Corona kinda wished that Sterling had told her that she had nothing to worry about, but there was truth to what he said. Corona walked through the cafeteria and to the table Snowdream was still sitting at. "Hey Snowdream we found Regal if you'd like to come see him."

@Snowdream

@Umbreon

Sterling walked into the cafeteria with Corona as she began to fear about her chances in the race. Sterling felt bad for making Corona nervous, but he was just telling the truth... Sterling then patted Corona's back and gave her as much assurance as he could,

"Corona... I'm not saying you won't win. I'm really saying that you have a chance. But I just wanted you to be careful and to not get overconfident that's all. I don't want you hurt or careless at the race."

Afterwards, Corona told Snowdream that they found Regal, to which Sterling gave a nod. He hoped that Snowdream would feel better in that Regal was just too embarrassed about his... well... conversion into a mare after drinking that potion.