Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I have returned! What's it been, a year? Anyhow, I drew Spike.

Chann3l Chas3r

tumblr_ms2gzuAYjq1sssmzxo1_500.jpg

((EDIT: I forgot how this thing works so I attached the thumbnail first before I remembered how I was actually supposed to do this and I can't remember how to remove attached thumbnails.  Bah.  Anyhow, I inserted a better one above.))

So, yeah, ain't been on in about a year now.  I've still been watching and drawing, but there's school and  life issues and all the good stuff that I have to do now that I'm turning 18.  Also, I've gotten more sucked into the Transformers fandom than the pony fandom.  I have a Transformers RP blog on Tumblr and am thinking about making a pony one, too... I had an OC, Oracle.  Maybe him?  Or Barnabas Kelvin!

But I'll probably be on here more now.  Gonna change my icon, too.

Oh, yeah!  The last things I posted were some Spike designs, so I figured that another one was the most appropriate 'hey I'm back' thing.  What'chu all think?

post-9378-0-52779300-1377398463_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lagtim3
  • Brohoof 11

Though I don't remember you since you probably weren't the most active user.

Anyways, welcome back! And that's a very nice drawing you got there! :)

Awesome Fan art I love it its amazing I am new to this forum so I need ally he support and I give you all the support for that art it was wonderful I any stop looking at it bit makes t looks abstract but realistic a the same time

WELCOME BAAAAACK!!!!!

I like the pic needs more Rarity though. The colours and the design are both dropdead gorgeous, the pose though...

I'm not quite sure how the tail is supposed to be positioned and the bowlegged stance looks pretty uncomfortable.

Also,  whats up with the darker green patches in his eyes, was he originally meant to look ahead?

Despite what I just said, I'm glad to have you back.

PS: Barnabas would probably make for a more entertaining/less disturbing/depressive tumblr.

• Brohoof 1

WELCOME BAAAAACK!!!!!

I like the pic needs more Rarity though. The colours and the design are both dropdead gorgeous, the pose though...

I'm not quite sure how the tail is supposed to be positioned and the bowlegged stance looks pretty uncomfortable.

Also,  whats up with the darker green patches in his eyes, was he originally meant to look ahead?

Despite what I just said, I'm glad to have you back.

PS: Barnabas would probably make for a more entertaining/less disturbing/depressive tumblr.

SILVERWISP!  Yay, someone I know!

Yeah, the legs were drawn kinda awkwardly... I drew this in the orthodontist's waiting room while waiting for an evaluation.  And the darker green patches in the eyes are just part of the reflection--darker in the center, lighter towards the outside, some shinies.  I probably shouldn't have outlined the darker portion, now that you mention it.

Hmm... Barnabas would definitely be a more cheery RP blog.  I was thinking of doing him first and maybe make an Oracle one if I get the time and/or willpower to run both of them.  Now I just need to find the MLP RP community...