Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favourite and least favourite ponies are getting married

Mywas

Applejack and Diamond Tiara...

I honestly don't know what to say.

But if we're focusing only on Main6 characters then it'd be AJ (favorite) and Fluttershy (least favorite). Well, AppleShy is rather unpopular pairing and I prefer Applejack with other characters, but it's not so bad. 

Soooo... That means my beloved Rarity would marry... Suri Polomare. :eww:

Seeing that the most beautiful and generous of all ponies would never marry someone like Suri willingly, i presume it was Polomares evil witchcraft that forced Rurdy to agree to this horrible bond.

My reaction would be:

post-25189-0-74429700-1399110290.jpg

Of course i would only target the evil magical cauldron and tomes Suri no doubt uses to enthrall the fab one. :comeatus:

I would never hurt a pony. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Princess Twilight Sparkle marrying Snips and Snails (They are my least favorite pony!) While I could be okay with Equestria's newest princess going in for a bigamist marriage, the thought of her with Snips and Snails makes me gag a little in the back of my throat. 

I am going to start to seriously wonder how much cider Applejack has been drinking lately, Snips and Snails? Even ignoring the fact that they are underage they are the dumbest ponies in town, I would rather have her marry her brother Big Mac and have inbred hillpony babies with him than those two.