Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

National Pony Writing Month

Stancet

Scrolling through Equestria Daily I happened to stumble upon this post that said Bronies have a national writing month. Imagine my surprise, I haven't heard of such a thing until now.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/08/national-pony-writing-month-year-3.html

If I could afford the time I'd write a story, but I've all but dropped the pursuit of fan fiction. Inspiration is not what it used to be. Regardless, I'm curious who else on this forum has heard of this and was planning on trying it. When your story is finished it would be awesome to read it in Octavia's Hall.

Oh my gosh I wish I had the time. I have a pretty cool storyline (I think) and I'd like to be able to get it on paper.

But I am planning a wedding, and Animal Crossing, work, and my future husband becken me.

Or maybe I will suddenly use my time to write a story. I got a degree in it in college, you'd think that people would give me wads of cash for writing stuff~

we really could take our role plays, fix the grammar, make sure everything fits. And then we'll be able to win this thing. We have like a million roleplays we could do.

Yep. I tried that last time and.... spectacularly failed.

BUT this time I plan to do MUCH better... hopefully. I have an idea that'll hopefully be easy for me to write. I just need to avoid the fear of failure and I should be able to write it :D

unless I fail.....

Oh Celestia it's starting again...