Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A new bible to write.

Reiki Knight 13

I believe it is time to begin work on the Bible for Equestrism. I plan to incorporate not only bits of MLP G4 but the very best of the other major religions and spiritual beliefs into it as well. The very best of spirituality if you will.

So,  that said I'm stuck in the intro part any good ideas on where we should start?

6 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

Probably the big bang of it all.

6 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

Probably the big bang of it all.

Should we go that far back to before we actually knew what happened lol?

11 hours ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

Should we go that far back to before we actually knew what happened lol?

You making ng a bible... And you don't want to make a genesis?

5 hours ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

@Evil Pink One how would you try to explain MLP in written form?

First of all you are making a canon and uncanonized lore since you are mixing alot of things in it.... So why not introduce the non cannon part of the story so your readers know it isnt cannon etc.

Plus making a genesis would immediately make a reaction by your readers and have the answer if you should continue your writing or change the lore while it's still young. 

"Always start at the beginning not at the end."

- the evil pink one-

@Evil Pink OneWell in terms of actual Genesis I would not even know where to begin on that concept.

I mean all theories and ideology aside life is just basically energy, matter, and spirit naturally expanding outwards like how how our bodies start small and we grow to become adults.

Only we're not seeing this as the "person" but more from the viewpoint of say a cell within that "person."

But how matter, energy, or spirit originated and where or life as we know fit into the picture is anyone's guess.

Did we come out of the ground did we start off as eggs and some kind of strange creatures that evolved over time into apes then humans.

Who knows, anyone's guess at this point.

We just know we came from "somewhere."

So yeah an actual specific Genesis I would not have a clue how to do.

Now in terms of a genesis chapter generally speaking with an MLP origin that I believe we could do and work on.

Beyond starting with Celestia and Luna is there any further official backstory into MlP G4's background origin information or no?

Hasbro likes to start it with the " SPARK"

hence a spark of idea was lit and the world of equestria was born.

And that one god that caused that spark is who ever made gen 4.... Forgot her name.... Sandara park?

The world was made and fates have turned .

Chaos was born soon to be balanced by order.

Chaos hence grogars time line and order is from celestia to twilight 

8 hours ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

So basically the story of G4 starts after the defeat of Grogar and the rise of Celestia and Luna into power then?

It started when lara croft thought of the concept of gen 4:muffins:

( lara croft was the first name that popped into my head when trying to remember who the writer of gen 4.)

@Evil Pink One @Kosmostiraedan

I had forgotten I had already written out a small rough draft years back when I was attempting to help @Princess Celestia rewrite her Celestianism Bible.

I never could figure out where to go with it but nevertheless perhaps it can help us come up with something?

I warn you that A. This was written quite some time ago and B. that I have not bothered to edit it since recently opening it as I wanted it to be looked at by this group as is for general idea inspiration and did want to risk losing any such inspiration by accidentally removing any good thought structure within it over what could be a simple mild error. 

Lastly do bear in mind that this was just a simple rough draft and hardly meant to be the polished final idea.

Anyway, here is my MLP bible intro draft:

"The Celestianism Bible intro part. 

Sub intro title 

Origins of the universe and of the God or in this case Godddess archtype 

Many of us have asked the question where did it all come from?

Was our universe self creating or was it done by the power of a higher being of some sort “God” if you will?

We Celestionist like all of you have been searching for such answers probably our entire lives. 

While no living soul can say the exact origins of our universe we can be sure that there is some power or energy found both inward and outward we feel in our hearts guiding us towards new found levels of love, light and happiness through our most troubled times. 

This energy, being whatever name you wish to give it has probably an infinite number of names, forms and even archtypes the Christians refer to it as God, the Muslims Allah, the Egyptians might consider Ra, the native americans call it the “great spirit” and so on and so forth. 

The point being that our religion is not going to claim that ours is the end all be all answer to that eternal question nor will you hear me say that another view besides ours is wrong. 

Instead of focusing on unimportant details like we prefer to keep our focus on the message itself. 

The message being one of unity, love, and friendship.

Now, you may disagree that Princess Celestia is an archetype of the infinite being or that such a being type exists beyond a mere “children’s tv show” and that is okay for you to believe what you wish about it again what is important is that you listen to the message itself. 

Lets start with What Celestia Represents as a divine archetype. 

For those of you not familiar with the show My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Celestia or as she more accurately called Princess Celestia wields connection and control over the rising and lowering of the sun in her world of Equestria."