Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Total Drama Island Roleplay, anyone?

Armin

Wait, repsol jumped allready? I never said he jumped, how did he get down there? Anyway, I'm at work right now and the past week has been inctedibly bizzy. I'll be rping more in the days to come.

That is, if repsol doesn't get voted off the rp.

• Brohoof 2

Wait, repsol jumped allready? I never said he jumped, how did he get down there? Anyway, I'm at work right now and the past week has been inctedibly bizzy. I'll be rping more in the days to come.

That is, if repsol doesn't get voted off the rp.

Shaymins' character Aphrodite pushed him off when she jumped, look back through the thread. Don't bother yourself too much about the roleplay, just post when you can.

Shaymins' character Aphrodite pushed him off when she jumped, look back through the thread. Don't bother yourself too much about the roleplay, just post when you can.

oh, now it makes sense. tough isn't that godmodding?

anyway, i'll be active again from now on :) atleast, more active.

• Brohoof 1

Really, it's getting very difficult for me to post fully fledged roleplay posts. Several people are dead already, and the people who aren't just make posts that barely exceed the 200 letter mark.

I expected more out of this.

• Brohoof 1

Well I'm not posting because I am confused as hell right now... Sorry

i second this. i have like no idea where the RP is, or what the hell all the ponies are doing. it's like one big chaotic mess and there isn't any guidance from the host.

also, what's up with the dice rolling? never seen that in any RP and it's confusing as f*ck :/, there is like no way to predict the plot or play into the character that has the dice rolling, since every time it's capabilities are completely random.

in short, i have no idea what i'm even doing.

Edited by repsol rave
  • Brohoof 1

i second this. i have like no idea where the RP is, or what the hell all the ponies are doing. it's like one big chaotic mess and there isn't any guidance from the host.

also, what's up with the dice rolling? never seen that in any RP and it's confusing as f*ck :/, there is like no way to predict the plot or play into the character that has the dice rolling, since every time it's capabilities are completely random.

in short, i have no idea what i'm even doing.

Sorry, I literally have no idea what to post, but I don't want it to die. I would guide it but I'm really lost too. :(

Sorry, I literally have no idea what to post, but I don't want it to die. I would guide it but I'm really lost too. :(

Well, the Gophers have the lead, but the Bass isn't actually replying; that's why it's confusing everyone and the roleplay is going dead.