Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can you be a drama queen?

Azureth

ALL the time, life without drama is like an oyster without its pearl. You know its still life, but it's missing something imporant.

I still remember my friend broke a glass accidentally during one of my b-days, and I screamed aloud "What did you do!? We ain't got no glasses home currently!!" and everyone were like "What the heck?" - and this is just from the top of my head.

• Brohoof 1

I been trying to hold myself back a bit these days as I saw that if I let m1yself on the loose it gets bit too dramatical bit too quickly and so I've been trying to handle things while keeping myself in check though it can be bit tough at times

Honestly, even though I'm a huge Rarity fan... I would be hard-pressed to call myself one. :please: Don't get me wrong; I've had my moments... but as a whole, I don't generally make a big deal out of things, unless I think it's worth it. :grin:

(edited)

I could be, it depends on what frame of mind I am in and what the situation is about.

Edited by TheTaZe

(edited)

No not really. In fact I usually under exaggerate things. At least on the outside. On the inside I could be freaking out while all I would do is give a slight facial expression.

Edited by Sliding Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I mean, I certainly can become one when I want to. Not a drama queen, but rather a drama king. :D I don't tend to do that responsively. But due to my nature of liking acting, I just becone petty once in a while because I want to. :please: I think I've successfully fooled my relatives which is my real personality and which one isn't. I think I've fooled myself on the way, too. :confused:

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Nope, not even if I try. :laugh: I've never been a very dramatic person...well, ok I admit I can be rather dramatic on occasion though. It all depends on the situation. As for being stuck up? Never. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

(edited)

I wouldn't call myself stuck up, but I have been a bit of a drama queen under multiple circumstances. This was much more prominent years ago, but it still happens on the rare occasion. 

Edited by Cash In

I can be a drama queen for sure. It doesn't happen often but it still happens.

Drama, no. Stuck up, yes. I don't make a big fuss out of things, at least not openly. I'd rather just quietly fix things and move on. I can be snotty though, just for the fun of it.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...