Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Queen Chrysalis Fan Club

ShadowFoxz

(edited)

I AM DONE! I AM BUCKING DONE! BUCK THIS! BUCK ALL OF YOU! I AM DONE! THIS IS TOO BUCKING SAD! I AM DONE!

I am still bucking crying damnit! I want to hug Chrysalis so badly now!

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 4

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN THE QUEEN HAS FALLEN PREY TO THE DUCK FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY MUST THE BEAUTIFUL EVIL QUEENS BECOME DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????

Duck face or not; she totally has Cadence's cutie mark on her phone; which is awesome!

• Brohoof 2

Talked to the OP of the fan club last night, I'm going to get to work on a banner for this club later today :D I'll post what I do here as I progress forward and you guys can tell me what you think of what I'm doing, given this should be something everyone has input in :D

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Please stand... for the character anthem of Queen Chrysalis! (sung to La Marsellaise)

post-1689-0-66485100-1399483742.png

Oh Arise, ye changelings from thy grave,

Your day of glory has arrived!

Against all pony tyranny,

Raises our flag of flames!

Raises our flag of flames!

Do you feel, in Equestria,

The raw and fresh streams of love?

The scents and odours of romance...

It is time, that we begin to quench them!

Refrain

To arms with our Queen!

Form ranks with our Queen!

Feed on! Feed on!

With our Queen!

On victory, or death!

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 3

@@Sterling Crimson,I have actually created one of myself.

I made a changeling national anthem here goes...

"We know ourselves by the voice...

The Voice that unites all
The Voice that fills the heart

Our Ears listen to the plight
The love for which we must fight

We know ourselves from the flame...

The flame that burns the fake skin
To the emerald spark we are akin
The flame that burns within we hold
The one, united, ancient, bold.

We know ourselves from the quest...

The quest to purge our taint
This journey we bravely take
To sublimate the savage soul
To release our form of old."

And there you have it... something i made in approximately half an hour you could say... with some breaks to read some online comics. A changeling anthem... I wanted to mention three things in it... first the "hive mind" or "Soul Union" as i call it... Second the transformations, Third the Purpose or at least what i think their purpose is. Do you think i got that right?

• Brohoof 4

@@Sterling Crimson,I have actually created one of myself.

Wow... that looks awesome! But the one I proposed I hope to use because you can sing with France's anthem :3

You can still have this one if you wish though :). But I'm using the one I wrote before the matches :catface:

• Brohoof 2

Not going to lie, mostly posting this because;

1. It is kinda funny.

2. I am tired so I am basically the average person's high (I don't know why, but I just act stupid as all hell when I am tired)

3. Posting this pic specifically because ghostkiller is being such a big part of this, feel that this fits for him

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/180/1/8/mlp__animation_test_2_by_ss2sonic-d55a57i.gif

• Brohoof 2

Not going to lie, mostly posting this because;

1. It is kinda funny.

2. I am tired so I am basically the average person's high (I don't know why, but I just act stupid as all hell when I am tired)

3. Posting this pic specifically because ghostkiller is being such a big part of this, feel that this fits for him

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/180/1/8/mlp__animation_test_2_by_ss2sonic-d55a57i.gif

I wonder what they're looking at...

Also, stumbled upon this when I was looking for pictures of QC and Rarity, and I thought it was funny :D

591597__safe_twilight+sparkle_pinkie+pie

• Brohoof 3

That's Right! All hail the Queen

attachicon.gifmlp_queen_chrysalis_plushie_by_makeitsew-d645ga9.jpg

Source

Just seven hours away from her next match; Vote HERE after 8:30pm Eastern

This is just amazing! Here is the copy+pasta of the details of it;

"I've made a lot of things over the last 50 years, but I have to admit, this ranks among the best of my favorites. Queen Chrysalis stands 22" tall to the top of her head, which is to scale for 14" mane 6 ponies. She is made of minky, with organza wings, and a poly satin "saddle". She's got an internal frame and is pose-able, including her head."

The things this community makes are just amazing

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I got 2 comics for you all-

The first one is just a singular page; http://howxu.deviantart.com/art/Villain-reforming-program-Chrysalis-352198289

The second one I am putting the first page of a 21 total page series, though it is only done too 8 so far; http://howxu.deviantart.com/art/Chrysalis-s-fluttered-adventure-p1-421372178

Got a new pic that if I could I would make into a profile pic but I can't so bleh

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Xeno-Chrysalis-356891685

(had to put this in link form, won't let me post this kind of file despite not being able to really put it in any other form :/)

That's Right! All hail the Queen

attachicon.gifmlp_queen_chrysalis_plushie_by_makeitsew-d645ga9.jpg

Source

Just seven hours away from her next match; Vote HERE after 8:30pm Eastern

Oh, and here is more examples of what this fandom can do;

(yes I am posting a lot, but I have always felt Chrysalis kind of gets a really bad schtick & the Canterlot Wedding 2 parter is what made me into a brony. I have a duty to keep the Queen's name alive! D:<)

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 2

Got a new pic that if I could I would make into a profile pic but I can't so bleh

(had to put this in link form, won't let me post this kind of file despite not being able to really put it in any other form :/)

(yes I am posting a lot, but I have always felt Chrysalis kind of gets a really bad schtick & the Canterlot Wedding 2 parter is what made me into a brony. I have a duty to keep the Queen's name alive! D:<)

Nothing wrong with posting a lot, as long as it's relevant like your posts have been!

And yeah, that's an awesome pic, but it just doesn't look right when ya shrink it small enough to be an avatar..

post-26689-0-92759000-1403036009.png

• Brohoof 2