More shipping!

crystal_heart_by_antiander-d7istej.png

demigods_by_antiander-d7fivax.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

More shipping!

~snip~

QC would own Sombra in a relationship :lol:

She'd either be making him drool all of the time with her sexiness or just owning him with her domineering personality, because she's badass  :D I still think it's a great ship, though.

What would that be called, though? :huh: Sombrysalis? 

Also, stupid sexy QC post-20419-0-04796100-1397332999.gif

queen_chrysalis_by_jungleanimal-d4zuju9.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

Discord isn't even a villain anymore, remember? He is "reformed." He stands no chance against Chrysalis!

I think our first order of business should be to try and surpass the Discord Fan Club in posts! Make sure people know who the real best villain is!! 

img-2717686-1-queen_chrysalis_wallpaper_

I have seen that picture before. Really well made. If you look at the legs, you can see the little marks in the socks where the holes would be.

QC would own Sombra in a relationship :lol:

She'd either be making him drool all of the time with her sexiness or just owning him with her domineering personality, because she's badass  :D I still think it's a great ship, though.

What would that be called, though? :huh: Sombrysalis? 

Also, stupid sexy QC 

img-2717704-1-queen_chrysalis_by_junglea

• Brohoof 1

We shall defeat his "chaos" in the name of the Changeling Master Race! 

img-2717900-1-Queen_Chrysalis_in_Happy_V

Whether it be through manipulation;

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8ksbptX0L1rclvyio1_500.png

Or badassary;

http://pichost.me/1498832/

Or just being freaking adorable;

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/128/4/a/merry_christmas_queen_chrysalis_by_themightysqueegee-d4yxhdi.png

We shall win!

• Brohoof 2

Can I just say that Chrysalis is best villain? Like, overlord of all beings? I like the mystery behind her, the fact we don't know anything about changeling makes her better in my opinion. Also, She has to not only be a ruler of an entire hive, which you can assume is huge considering they may be insects, but she may have to (depending on headcanons) a caring mother, which is good, because it add character.

And besides, she's hot.

Obligatory fan art!

mlp_queen_chrysalis__by_maniacpaint-d5qu

• Brohoof 2

Really quick, can I say Chrysalis is like, the nicest villain? I mean the whole point of her attacking Canterlot is to get food for her children/hive/fellow Changelings/shmittywarbenmagermanjensen, & that isn't a BAD thing necessarily. Ok so maybe she didn't do it the best way possible but hey, no one is perfect, amiright?

post-27099-0-13791900-1402257249_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

Really quick, can I say Chrysalis is like, the strongest villain? Even after defeat, she didn't hop on over to the winning team *coughDiscordcough* and kept doing what she does. She may have been a villain, but at least she was a villain for the right reasons - her hive had to survive, you know. It's not like she just wanted to be troll everyone or bring eternal night, she was doing what she had to do for her people. Sure, she may have been evil, but damn, at least she was dedicated to her scheme instead of dedicated to just winning :D

mlpwp_queen_chrysalis_hd_by_genjilim-d6a

• Brohoof 1

Really quick, can I say Chrysalis is like, the strongest villain? Even after defeat, she didn't hop on over to the winning team *coughDiscordcough* and kept doing what she does. She may have been a villain, but at least she was a villain for the right reasons - her hive had to survive, you know. It's not like she just wanted to be troll everyone or bring eternal night, she was doing what she had to do for her people. Sure, she may have been evil, but damn, at least she was dedicated to her scheme instead of dedicated to just winning :D

While I do admire her reasons for the invasion, what makes her more evil for me is that she enjoyed causing harm and havoc to everyone in Canterlot (note her cute evil laugh after her reprise of "This Day Aria"). Plus, if you follow the comics, she seems to have an added level of brutality and sadism not shown in the series that actually kinda makes her even more interesting than she already way.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

While I do admire her reasons for the invasion, what makes her more evil for me is that she enjoyed causing harm and havoc to everyone in Canterlot (note her cute evil laugh after her reprise of "This Day Aria"). Plus, if you follow the comics, she seems to have an added level of brutality and sadism not shown in the series that actually kinda makes her even more interesting than she already way.

Damn, I really need to read that comic :D Is it a whole arc or just a singular comic?

Also, best villain fanart :D

icon_15__queen_chrysalis_by_skyline19-d6

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Damn, I really need to read that comic :D Is it a whole arc or just a singular comic?

Also, best villain fanart :D

img-2718127-1-icon_15__queen_chrysalis_b

Why Chryssy~, I didn't know you felt tha-GAH!

Anywho, Chrysalis' arc was the first four issues of the main storyline. Now, while she was brutal through all of her appearances, she does give hints of it here and there.

Edited by PathfinderCS
  • Brohoof 2

Why Chryssy~, I didn't know you felt tha-GAH!

Anywho, Chrysalis' arc was the first four issues of the main storyline. Now, while she was brutal through all of her appearances, she does give hints of it here and there.

I'll have to look into that, then :D 

In the meantime, I've hit a goldmine of QC fanart :D

queen_chrysalis_by_luna77899-d5d7u37.jpgmlp_beautiful_queen_chrysalis_by_pmo0908

• Brohoof 6

Am I the only one who trolls (as in a troll boat, not a troll who makes people mad) these pages just for good fanart? I mean, this one I am actually enjoying & participating in, but am I alone when I go on, say, Rainbow Dash's & grab a couple of good fanart pics?

• Brohoof 4

Am I the only one who trolls (as in a troll boat, not a troll who makes people mad) these pages just for good fanart? I mean, this one I am actually enjoying & participating in, but am I alone when I go on, say, Rainbow Dash's & grab a couple of good fanart pics?

Can't say I do that, considering I'm banking around 1,400 posts in the Rarity fan club :D

But I will say the fanart you find in these clubs is just amazing :D

Queen_Chrysalis_by_artist-sophiecabra.jp

queen_of_the_ducklings_by_johnjoseco-d4x

#selfie

• Brohoof 4

Yay, I've been waiting for this club! She is my favorite villain on the show admittedly. Especially with how she is portrayed in the Flufflepuff videos! *sque* :3 May I please join? :)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Yay, I've been waiting for this club! She is my favorite villain on the show admittedly. Especially with how she is portrayed in the Flufflepuff videos! *sque* :3 May I please join? :)

Of course! :D She's best villain, you know :D

To join, just click the "follow" button up at the top of the page. I guess that can be our official way of joining, no?

Have some fanart! :D

queen_chrysalis_wallpaper_by_frozonfire-queen_chrysalis_mlp_by_sweetie97-d4xtn39queen_chrysalis_by_iopichio-d4xbfw9.jpg

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Can't say I do that, considering I'm banking around 1,400 posts in the Rarity fan club :D

But I will say the fanart you find in these clubs is just amazing :D

Queen_Chrysalis_by_artist-sophiecabra.jp

queen_of_the_ducklings_by_johnjoseco-d4x

#selfie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN THE QUEEN HAS FALLEN PREY TO THE DUCK FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY MUST THE BEAUTIFUL EVIL QUEENS BECOME DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Can i do some headcanon here? Please?

Go right ahead :D I can't wait to hear what you have to say!

(Also, PSA, I'm thinking of taking this on as another one of my projects, like I did the Rarity fan club. While it may not have as much success, I think I did a pretty good job of building the RFC up, and I'd like to try my hand at this one, if no one minds :D )

• Brohoof 1

Go right ahead :D I can't wait to hear what you have to say!

(Also, PSA, I'm thinking of taking this on as another one of my projects, like I did the Rarity fan club. While it may not have as much success, I think I did a pretty good job of building the RFC up, and I'd like to try my hand at this one, if no one minds :D )

Omfg walls of text tommorow inc!
  • Brohoof 2