Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Total Drama Island Roleplay, anyone?

Armin

Well, it's been years since I've watched the show, but I do have an awesome memory (even though it stops me from rewatching stuff).

Name: Lightning Strings.

Link: Link is in my signature.

Species: Earth Pony.

Accepted!

I'm back! And I have my character that I'm going to use.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/frost-burn-r4482

Double accepted!

Name:

Shardz

Link:In mah sig.

Species: Unicorn.

Other:Gonna be adding a second OC.

Name:Virvidian Shade

Link:In sig.

Species:Pegasis.

Other:Rival of shardz.

Either one or both please.

C-C-C-Combo breaker! Accepted!

Name: Lola Lovely

Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lola-lovely-r4476

Species: Unicorn

Other: Since we can have two

AAAaaaaaccepted!

Well I have a great memory so I can remember alot from the show. A pony version of it would be very interesting. I'll go ahead and sign up.

Name: Pink Mist

Link: Under my sig

Species: Earth Pony

Other: I was in that other Total Drama Castaways RP but since things never really got moving it died sad.png I wish the best for this RP.

Aaaand accepted!

5 more! Lets keep things going, people!

Actually, I think we've reached the minimum! Lemme work out how many people we have and if it's an odd number I'll have a competitor OC, if not we can get started right away! Be ready people! :D

Alright guys! We have an even amount of people (I think) so we'll be starting now! Or at least when I start the thread. Let's get ready to rumble!

Your OCs will be getting off a boat, believing they will be staying in a luxury resort, yada yada yada. Message me to vote people off or suggest challenges!

Get ready!

I'm still here, i had some work but i have a lot of time now.

Say his name 3 times and he appears! Alrighty then, sorry, I wasn't sure if you were gonna be online. Sorry!

*looks at this*

Aww man, I'm late for the party... I'm guessing no late arrivals are allowed due to the whole team balance thing.

If possible, I would love to join in with this one, though:

Species: Pegasus

Other: This is my first time roleplaying. Bright Lights is definitely a character who will play it for the cameras.
Edited by Stellafera

I wonder who's going to be out within the first few days. 

Who will get the final marshmallow?

Who will puke on their clothes?

And who will stop asking rhetorical questions?

Find out in this episode of...

TOTAL

PONY

ALL STARS! 

• Brohoof 3

Can Lovely, Carto and YayFlutters please post? Sorry if I've missed anyone off as I'm on my phone. Also, new person above, you can join as a character like Chef, helping with challenges and stuff if you want. Competitor slots are fupl.

when are the groups going to form? sorry if i'm being impatient but i really wanna get started on the "drama" part :P

When the others that haven't pisted yet actually post. Can't type too much ib school on my phone in the loos.

Sayum, so rebel.

Cart

Better not act like a spoiled rich girl!

Its not gonna turn out well.

I intentionally did that to spice up the game and possibly add a potential antagonist.

But then again, she isn't really spoiled, but she is unusual on the outside, and calculative and manipulative on the inside thanks to her "imaginary" friends.

Bass: Repsol, Aphrodite, Frost.

Gophers: Viridian, Shardz, Lightning, Homeboard.

Pink and Sky are active, but hasn't jumped yet. Light (Noble) and Butterfly (YayFluttershy) is inactive on the roleplay. And Lily hasn't posted at all.

If we really don't have time to wait for them, PM and try to find a way to vote off Lily. Possibly switch a member or two to balance it.

EDIT: Then again, we can make up her elimination decently...kindness doesn't technically go well in Total Drama. The winners in the previous season were a goth/fat dude, a juvie/a nerd, a spoiler richie/antagonistic handsome guy, and a jock/another nerd. 

Same with loyalty. You put your trust on someone, then that girl/guy would try to vote you off as soon as they think you're not useful anymore. Everypony is a backstabber in Total Drama. 

Edited by Cartophile
  • Brohoof 1

Bass: Repsol, Aphrodite, Frost.

Gophers: Viridian, Shardz, Lightning, Homeboard.

Pink and Sky are active, but hasn't jumped yet. Light (Noble) and Butterfly (YayFluttershy) is inactive on the roleplay. And Lily hasn't posted at all.

If we really don't have time to wait for them, PM and try to find a way to vote off Lily. Possibly switch a member or two to balance it.

EDIT: Then again, we can make up her elimination decently...kindness doesn't technically go well in Total Drama. The winners in the previous season were a goth/fat dude, a juvie/a nerd, a spoiler richie/antagonistic handsome guy, and a jock/another nerd. 

Same with loyalty. You put your trust on someone, then that girl/guy would try to vote you off as soon as they think you're not useful anymore. Everypony is a backstabber in Total Drama. 

I was gonna agree and say that the two who had posted after we had started could join, but I guess elimination works too.

Just a reminder, message me your vote for eliminations.