Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Halo Thread: The only thread you should care about.

Lady Rarity Pony

Halo Poll  

85 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Game?

• Halo CE/CEA
    • Halo 2
    • Halo 3
    • Halo Reach
    • Halo 3 ODST
    • Halo Wars
  2. 2. Favorite Book?

• Halo The Fall of Reach
    • Halo The Flood
    • Halo First Strike
    • Halo Contact Harvest
    • Halo The Cole Protocal
    • Halo Ghosts of Onyx
    • Halo Glasslands
    • Halo Cryptum
    • Halo Evolutions
  3. 3. Favorite Comic/Graphic Novel

• Halo Uprising
    • Halo Helljumper
    • Halo Fall of Reach
    • Halo Genesis (Halo Wars limited edition exclusive)
    • Halo Graphic Novel

The multi-player was really broken. The reason most people play Halo is for their multi-player, and they aimed it for the cod fans.

They should have been a little smarter about AAs. They stuffed as many as they could fit into each gamemode. Only gametypes like Invasion really needed them. And evade and.....click this button and be god for 30 seconds added no interesting way to play. I agree multi-player was absolutely horrid and was definitely geared towards a wider audience.

When bungie said they wanted to go out with a bang for the fans, they ment they wanted more money.

At least we have 343i now. Hopefully they make a truer Halo.

Anypony reading Halo Glasslands?

Good book so far...

I have played every Halo to date. I love them all but if I had a least favorite it would have to be Halo Wars

I have played every Halo to date. I love them all but if I had a least favorite it would have to be Halo Wars

Yes, but you did not ask me if I read the books. I have in fact read the books, and now the effect the fall of reach had.

My bad, I didn't mean you specifically I meant what I've been seeing from the Halo Community in general.:)

Sent you a request 2 days ago, but you are never on ._.

Ooops my bad. I just accepted all my pending friend invites.

Don't worry this is just a small break off gaming, normally I'm on for hours and almost am always playing Halo.

I'll probably get back into playing Reach until CEA.

Ooops my bad. I just accepted all my pending friend invites. Don't worry this is just a small break off gaming, normally I'm on for hours and almost am always playing Halo. I'll probably get back into playing Reach until CEA.

Get on now <3

(edited)

Get on now <3

ha my bad, I missed your message. I might get on MW2 or BF3 and spam pony songs. Only reason I don't do it in Halo is because you eventually get auto-muted ;) Halo Glasslands: filled with plenty of little goodies leading to Halo 4. I suggest reading it if you want to know more....earlier I might discuss its contents soon (with obvious spoilers)

Anyone want to hear some ultra Halo nerd theories and connections to Halo 4? I'm up for posting something that inspires TL DR, but only if people will read it. ^_^

Sorry for the line, I hate when my posts get combined

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony

This pony loves Halo! I've been a fan since Halo: CE, 2001 and fan of Bungie.net community since Halo 2's release, 2004 (although, did not join the community as a member till 2006) and still continuing my fandom.

Any Bungie.net community users in here?

This pony loves Halo! I've been a fan since Halo: CE, 2001 and fan of Bungie.net community since Halo 2's release, 2004 (although, did not join the community as a member till 2006) and still continuing my fandom. Any Bungie.net community users in here?

Right here!

I'm usually fxnavarro on Bungie.net but that account has been perma-banned from the forums >.>

I have an alt though.

Nice to see some other Halo fans/B.net users /)(

Oh goody! I'm Elite0007 and currently a Mythic Member, well I was until I received 3 day b an for avoiding a ban from my alt, which I did not intentionally do. :(

Right here!

I'm usually fxnavarro on Bungie.net but that account has been perma-banned from the forums >.>

I have an alt though.

Nice to see some other Halo fans/B.net users /)(

Oh goody! I'm Elite0007 and currently a Mythic Member, well I was until I received 3 day b an for avoiding a ban from my alt, which I did not intentionally do. :(

That's too bad. I was serving a 14 day ban and they bumped it up to perma for some reason >:(

That's the Food you're talking about. Once you've posted a MLP thread, it will instantly get flamed and hot topic.

Edited by Triforce Ty

There's a board section called "The Flood" on the bungie.net community site and it;s basically an off-topic forum and every MLP thread posted there will instantly get attacked and flamed.

Uh, WHAT? o.o