Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Halo Thread: The only thread you should care about.

Lady Rarity Pony

Halo Poll  

85 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Game?

• Halo CE/CEA
    • Halo 2
    • Halo 3
    • Halo Reach
    • Halo 3 ODST
    • Halo Wars
  2. 2. Favorite Book?

• Halo The Fall of Reach
    • Halo The Flood
    • Halo First Strike
    • Halo Contact Harvest
    • Halo The Cole Protocal
    • Halo Ghosts of Onyx
    • Halo Glasslands
    • Halo Cryptum
    • Halo Evolutions
  3. 3. Favorite Comic/Graphic Novel

• Halo Uprising
    • Halo Helljumper
    • Halo Fall of Reach
    • Halo Genesis (Halo Wars limited edition exclusive)
    • Halo Graphic Novel

(edited)

I actually have Combat Evolved. It was fun to play around with for awhile, but it's mostly just been collecting dust on my shelf for years now.

The only reason I don't play the original Combat Evolved is because it's made for older software and does not properly crop into my HD TV :L

...or whatever the technical terms are

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony

The only reason I don't play the original Combat Evolved is because it's made for older software and does not properly crop into my HD TV :L

...or whatever the technical terms are

Use format on the remote and fix it?

No that's not it. I tried everything and searched for support and they said original Xbox games played on the 360 will do that, along with another list of bugs :I

I have halo 1 on my xbox, and it works perfectly for me ._.

And just in case you ask,

My tv is 61 inches.

I'm hoping Halo 4 gets the series back on track. Bungie tried too hard to attract non-Halo players and ended having some silly stuff in multiplayer :P

Halo 5 will still have the teirs. Makes me sad.

Oh I hope they go a little more basic Halo this time around. Default weapons for everyone.

Nope it is alreayd confirmed that it will have the same class system as reach, as will Combat evolved.

Nope it is alreayd confirmed that it will have the same class system as reach, as will Combat evolved.

Where did they confirm that?

Combat Evolved Anniversary will have it because it's running the Reach engine for multiplayer.

Where did they confirm that?

Combat Evolved Anniversary will have it because it's running the Reach engine for multiplayer.

Look it up.

And also

they are not only running the multiplayer engine, but the solo campaign as well.

Look it up.

And also

they are not only running the multiplayer engine, but the solo campaign as well.

What...no -.-

They already said that the campaign engine is running the original Combat Evolved physics code layered with an all new graphics code created by Saber Interactive. It was old rumors that said they were using the Reach engine for campaign.

And they havn't announced or leaked anything regarding Halo 4 multiplayer, let alone Halo 5 .___.

Halo Anniversary is great, the side story is a little confusing but the game definitely is worth buying

• 3 weeks later...

Somebody requested a bump, so here's your damn bump.

I went to the Halo 4 presentation at PAX. I was in line for over an hour, and was hounded constantly by inflatable beach balls the entire time while waiting in said line. What did I get for it? A glorified slide show with some generic concept art and no information to speak of.

I want my time back, 343.

Edited by Zoop

I'm a Halo fan...

Been since the original xbox hit the market way back.

And I still am. Got myself CEA yesterday and i'm trying to finish it by the weekend, but skyrim is also competing for my precious spare time...

Somebody requested a bump, so here's your damn bump.

I went to the Halo 4 presentation at PAX. I was in line for over an hour, and was hounded constantly by inflatable beach balls the entire time while waiting in said line. What did I get for it? A glorified slide show with some generic concept art and no information to speak of.

I want my time back, 343.

That's disappointing...I don't even know why they are having events this early when they cannot even release any information.

I'm a Halo fan...

And I still am. Got myself CEA yesterday and i'm trying to finish it by the weekend, but skyrim is also competing for my precious spare time...

Awesome, I give Halo priority over just about every other game :P

Goodluck. I picked up this game on Black Friday and still in the progress of finishing the campaign (plus, finding all the terminals and skulls). Let's not forget, I still want those achievements and completing the campaign through Legendary? Yeah...

I'm a Halo fan...

Goodluck. I picked up this game on Black Friday and still in the progress of finishing the campaign (plus, finding all the terminals and skulls). Let's not forget, I still want those achievements and completing the campaign through Legendary? Yeah...

At the moment I started it i didn't feel like Hardcore. I wanted to see the game and enjoy it, so I played it on Normal, got tired and went on with Heroic. Which I recomed, to those that have played the games that is.

And I felt that i might have played the original one a little too much when I managed to clear the 5th map without loosing a marine or needing a health-pack...

I'm still up for helping you get them if we are ever online at the same time.

Ha! I'll consider myself lucky if I can even progress through the mission "The Library" without dieing more than twice on Normal. The game itself, being a classic for me, has shown its legendary status through its ridiculous, confounding, missions and no matter what difficulty setting your playing on, it proves to be a dispute.

At the moment I started it i didn't feel like Hardcore. I wanted to see the game and enjoy it, so I played it on Normal, got tired and went on with Heroic. Which I recomed, to those that have played the games that is.

And I felt that i might have played the original one a little too much when I managed to clear the 5th map without loosing a marine or needing a health-pack...

I'm always waiting for you to get online every time I'm on, but it seems that we miss every chance whenever one of us has just gotten online, but the other have just signed out!

I'm still up for helping you get them if we are ever online at the same time.

Ha! I'll consider myself lucky if I can even progress through the mission "The Library" without dieing more than twice on Normal. The game itself, being a classic for me, has shown its legendary status through its ridiculous, confounding, missions and no matter what difficulty setting your playing on, it proves to be a dispute.

Well you need to take into consideration that the map is my favourite one from the game and i played it every day for three years before i went to school. And hey, I never got tired of it.